PDA

View Full Version : Moore - Hard Work Paying Off



kingjames99
04-07-2006, 07:27 PM
Don't think it was posted but enjoy.

http://www.nflplayers.com/news/news_release.aspx?id=5001

DCPologirl
04-07-2006, 07:29 PM
wow go Mewelde! :hello1:

mblack76
04-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Very nice article. Didnt know the guy was that good at baseball. How did the guy fall till the 4th round?

cajunvike
04-07-2006, 07:41 PM
I hope that he pushed Taylor hard...and makes both of them AND our offense even better!!!

kingjames99
04-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Even with the addition of Taylor, I definitely see Mewelde playing a large role for us this year. He'll be a nice change of pace back and should compliment Taylor well. Plus he has good receiving skills out of the backfield that Childress will maximize in the WCO.

BTW, love the Puckett sig DCPologirl.

DCPologirl
04-07-2006, 08:06 PM
"kingjames99" wrote:

Even with the addition of Taylor, I definitely see Mewelde playing a large role for us this year. He'll be a nice change of pace back and should compliment Taylor well. Plus he has good receiving skills out of the backfield that Childress will maximize in the WCO.

BTW, love the Puckett sig DCPologirl.

Thank you so much...I loved that guy. Josdin made it for me

Jeremy
04-07-2006, 11:12 PM
"mblack76" wrote:

Very nice article. Didnt know the guy was that good at baseball. How did the guy fall till the 4th round?He's undersized and ran a 4.63 in the 40 yard dash.

Potus2028
04-07-2006, 11:55 PM
who cares how fast he runs forty yards in a sprint...

he gets yards, and lots of them!

thank you bennett for leaving,

enter moore stage right.

Accents
04-08-2006, 12:03 AM
I like Mewelde, but I thought I read somewhere that he had trouble blocking. Can Mewelde block?

Accents

Potus2028
04-08-2006, 12:11 AM
even if he cant that well, we've got wiggy and taylor to pick up his slack.

Jeremy
04-08-2006, 06:29 AM
"Potus2028" wrote:

who cares how fast he runs forty yards in a sprint...

he gets yards, and lots of them!

thank you bennett for leaving,

enter moore stage right.I wasn't ripping him he's my fav player. That's why he slipped in the draft. Small size and bad 40 time.

UndisputedVike
04-08-2006, 06:32 AM
If he can stay healthy...He would probably be our feature back...