PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Schedule offically released!

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Sept 11 @Wash (Mon)
Sept 17 Ari
Sept 24 NY Jets
Oct 1 @SF
Oct 8 GB
Oct 16 Chi (Mon)
Oct 22 St Louis
Oct 29 BYE
Nov 5 @ GB
Nov 13 NE (Mon)
Nov 19 @ Mia
Nov 26 @ Sea (Sun)
Dec 1 @ Det
Dec 8 @ Chi
Dec 15 Det
Dec 22 Car
Dec 29 @ Buf

3 Monday night games, sweet and we finally get a bye before we play the Packers, awesome!!!!!!!! :grin: The 4 straight road games is very tough though!

VikingFanEric
04-06-2006, 07:39 PM
do you have a link?

happy camper
04-06-2006, 07:40 PM
1) you can only have 3 monday night games, this schedule has us playing 4

2) we play 3 home games in a row, then have a bye week,

3) and then play four games away?

4) it says we play the seahawks on monday night football, but the date scheduled is a sunday.

my bullshit detector is going off the hook.

its a fake schedule.

WinonaVike
04-06-2006, 07:42 PM
A link would be great...I just dont see us getting 4 monday night games, even if there are 2 now.

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-06-2006, 07:44 PM
"happy camper" wrote:

1) you can only have 3 monday night games, this schedule has us playing 4

2) we play 3 home games in a row, then have a bye week,

3) and then play four games away?

its a fake schedule.

The Seattle game is on Sunday night, not Monday night

Webby
04-06-2006, 07:46 PM
We are posting the official one very shortly.

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-06-2006, 07:47 PM
If this is the wrong schedule, I apolize and I am a idiot

PurpleRide
04-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Star tribune has a diff one
The team will open with three games against teams that made the playoffs last season
Judd Zulgad
Last update: April 06, 2006 – 12:54 PM
Printer friendly E-mail this story Vikings
Culpepper may face his old teammates Nov. 19 in Miami

Boat party case against Culpepper dismissed

Vikings discuss trade for Falcons backup Schaub

Vikings notes: Burleson says departure of friends not a factor

Vikings let Burleson go to Seattle
The Vikings will open the 2006 season by facing three teams that made the playoffs this past season.
After opening with a Monday night game at Washington -- a matchup that had been previously announced by the NFL -- the Vikings will play host to Carolina and Chicago.

In addition to the game in Washington, the Vikings also will play in two other prime-time contests. A matchup against New England will be a Monday night game on Oct. 30. The Vikings also will play in Lambeau Field on Dec. 21 in a Thursday night game that will be carried by the NFL Network.

Beginning in Week 10, game times will be subject to change as part of the NFL's new flexible schedule.

Sept. 13 at Washington, 6 p.m., ESPN

Sept. 17 vs. Carolina, noon, Fox

Sept. 24 vs. Chicago, noon Fox

Oct. 1 at Buffalo, noon, Fox

Oct. 8 vs. Detroit, noon, Fox

Oct. 15 bye week

Oct. 22 at Seattle, 3:15 p.m., Fox

Oct. 30 vs. New England, 7:30 p.m., ESPN

Nov. 5 at San Francisco, 3:05 p.m., Fox

Nov. 12 vs. Green Bay, noon, Fox

Nov. 19 at Miami, noon, Fox

Nov. 26 vs. Arizona, noon, Fox

Dec. 3 at Chicago, noon, Fox

Dec. 10 at Detroit, noon, Fox

Dec. 17 vs. New York Jets, noon, CBS

Dec. 21 at Green Bay, 7 p.m., NFL Network

Dec. 31 vs. St. Louis, noon, Fox

COJOMAY
04-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Bye before Seattle -- Sweet!

Webby
We have it on the home page.

Vikes
I thinking about flying to the 49ers game. I have some diehard buddies who are 49er fans. I smell road trip!

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-06-2006, 08:05 PM
I am sooo stupid, maybe I should be banned :(

COJOMAY
04-06-2006, 08:05 PM
At GB on December 21st? - BURRRRRRRRRR!

wordsofwisejcb
04-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Just curious... I don't have NFL Network, does anybody know if local stations will pickup the MN @ GB game on Dec.21. I'll be very upset if I can't watch it.

V-Unit
04-06-2006, 08:15 PM
My first impression is a tough start but an easy finish.

cajunvike
04-06-2006, 08:15 PM
"KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:

You are hereby :banned: !!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

We all make mistakes...so where DID you get that fake schedule?

Slade
04-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Some tough games in there outside of our division. Carolina, Seattle, St Louis & New England

cajunvike
04-06-2006, 08:20 PM
"V-Unit" wrote:

My first impression is a tough start but an easy finish.

It's a conspiracy, man!

sirweeze
04-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Rough start, but pretty nice finish.

I see 9-7 out of this schedule. Four wins courtesy of Detroit and Green Bay.

finnishvikingsfan
04-06-2006, 08:23 PM
"wordsofwisejcb" wrote:

Just curious... I don't have NFL Network, does anybody know if local stations will pickup the MN @ GB game on Dec.21. I'll be very upset if I can't watch it.

I dont have the nfl network either. They cut there thing to Charter Communications. So I sure hope there will be another way to watch the game.

pepper 0n moss
04-06-2006, 08:23 PM
no NBC games... hmph...

FuadFan
04-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I figured either Seattle or Miami would get national attention but at least we get a home game on Monday night for once.

COJOMAY
04-06-2006, 08:28 PM
My guess is if you don't have the NFL Network, you are SOL on seeing the games anywhere else. That's why they pay big money so they can attract advertisers why would they want it shown anywhere else?
Time to get DirectTV!

FuadFan
04-06-2006, 08:30 PM
"pepper 0n moss" wrote:

no NBC games... hmph...

Well weeks 10-15 and 17 are not set yet so if we are a good team at that time we may get one of those times.

Webby
04-06-2006, 08:31 PM
"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:

"wordsofwisejcb" wrote:

I dont have the nfl network either. They cut there thing to Charter Communications. So I sure hope there will be another way to watch the game.

Even if games are on NFL Network, I do believe locals will cover as well.

josdin00
04-06-2006, 08:39 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

My guess is if you don't have the NFL Network, you are SOL on seeing the games anywhere else. That's why they pay big money so they can attract advertisers why would they want it shown anywhere else?
Time to get DirectTV!

I remember reading that the games that are on NFL network will also be available on local networks.

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-06-2006, 08:40 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

JUST KIDDING!!!

From www.vikingupdate.com

COJOMAY
04-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Well, I could be wrong but then what incentive would the NFL Network have to broadcast them?

wyorob
04-06-2006, 08:50 PM
I see us going 11-5 maybe 12-4 with this week schedule.

ultravikingfan
04-06-2006, 08:50 PM

"cajunvike" wrote:

JUST KIDDING!!!

From Purplepride.org (http://www.purplepride.org/index.php)

AngloVike
04-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Three MNF games ??? thats three Tuesdays off work :lol: now that could be the game to be coming over for.... MNF game- gotta be worth coming over for that.
Now to start investigating the finances to see what is possible !

TARKenton
04-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Pats/Vikes on Monday night!! Road trip for Tark!

FuadFan
04-06-2006, 08:58 PM
That Green Bay game on week 16 will be the last home game for them in the season so if Favre dares to show up we can do what we did in the playoffs and send him out with a beatdown.

Ltrey33
04-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Would someone like to explain to me how the Bears got the easiest schedule in the NFL?

josdin00
04-06-2006, 09:06 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Well, I could be wrong but then what incentive would the NFL Network have to broadcast them?

NFL network is broadcasting to a national audience, not just the local markets.

cajunvike
04-06-2006, 09:07 PM

"cajunvike" wrote:

JUST KIDDING!!!

They must've changed it because they are posting the REAL schedule now. That site is overrated anyway!!!

VKG4LFE
04-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Probably because they go by last year's records and let's face it, the other three teams in the division (yes including the vikes) all struggled and had pretty poor schedules and that takes up 1/3 of their schedule!

DPep11
04-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah, Chicagos schedule is very easy. Probably cause the schedulers know they will suck this year :razz:

coreyd
04-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Travel to Miami and Seattle? That is going to be nice to watch. Overall I say we have a pretty decent schedule.

AND ITS ABOUT TIME WE GOT SOME MONDAY NIGHT GAMES!!!!!!!

VKG4LFE
04-06-2006, 09:11 PM
That Green Bay game on the 21st at 7 pm is going to be COLD!!

cajunvike
04-06-2006, 09:11 PM
So when is Green Bay's bye...November 5th or December 17th? :mad:

josdin00
04-06-2006, 09:13 PM
"AngloVike" wrote:

Three MNF games ??? thats three Tuesdays off work :lol: now that could be the game to be coming over for.... MNF game- gotta be worth coming over for that.

There are only two monday night games: Sept. 11th against the Redskins in Washington, and Oct 30th at home against the Patriots. (Halloween at home against the Pats? That'll be a fun game)

"Ltrey33" wrote:

Would someone like to explain to me how the Bears got the easiest schedule in the NFL?

The Bears only play two teams differently than we do. They get the Giants and the Bucs while we get the Redskins and the Panthers. Plus, Chicago is going to be spending the month of november on the east coast. They have three consecutive road games against the Giants, Jets, and Pats. I'd be bitching if I were a Bears fan. That sucks for them.

ultravikingfan
04-06-2006, 09:13 PM
"DPep11" wrote:

Yeah, Chicagos schedule is very easy. Probably cause the schedulers know they will suck this year :razz:

Has zero to do with schedulers. It is a formula and is the same for every team:

Here is the formula which I have posted a ton of times before:

It may be a good indicator, but all teams follow the same formula for their schedules.

-6 Division Games

-4 Against Opposite Conference of a selected Divsion (this year the NFC North plays the AFC North; these are rotated every year. So, every 4 years we will play the AFC North)

-3 Against an NFC Conference (this year we got the NFC South)

-3 Against the other 3 teams in the NFC that finished the same spot in their Division (we were 2nd palce last year, we play St. Louis, New Orleans, and NYG. They all finished 2nd in their Division)

That is the formula my friends. Its the same for the entire NFL and its fair.

VKG4LFE
04-06-2006, 09:14 PM
GB's bye is the same week as ours.

NordicNed
04-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Let me think now, should I make this an annual New Years journey for me. Go to MN, eat at Joe Sensors, hang out at the Parking Lot, Watch the Vikings Kill the Rams.....Go Ice Fishing, fly home.....

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

VKG4LFE
04-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me NED!!

NordicNed
04-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Vikings at Washington for season opener.....Should I come down Cajun?

AngloVike
04-06-2006, 09:19 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

"AngloVike" wrote:

There are only two monday night games: Sept. 11th against the Redskins in Washington, and Oct 30th at home against the Patriots. (Halloween at home against the Pats? That'll be a fun game)

That'll teach me too look properly - make that two Tuesdays and a Friday - make an early start to the Xmas holidays !

josdin00
04-06-2006, 09:22 PM
What I don't like is that we have all of our road division games in the last five weeks of the season.

Here is the entire schedule in a jpeg for easier reference. The arrow points to the home team.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/NFL2006Schedule.jpg

michaelmazid
04-06-2006, 09:23 PM
this schedule looks pretty easy as of today.

Than again, i said that last year when we had cincinati on our schedule.

COJOMAY
04-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Hummmmm, September 24th against Chicago at Minnesota. I'm coming up for my son's wedding on the 23rd. I could make the game on the 24th. Hummmmmm!

NordicNed
04-06-2006, 09:26 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

What I don't like is that we have all of our road division games in the last five weeks of the season.

Here is the entire schedule in a jpeg for easier reference. The arrow points to the home team.

Josdin, what are you trying to do to me.......That thing made me dizzy..... :lol:

AngloVike
04-06-2006, 09:29 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

Then again it may help Childress in motivating the team to help wrap up the division. That way they can see that their destiny is in their own hands - if they shape up as we hope then there is less chance of an end-of-season meltdown as has happened recently. Also toughen them up prior to any postseason action.

pepper 0n moss
04-06-2006, 09:29 PM
"Ltrey33" wrote:

they get to play the NFC north twice. and the rams. and the niners. and the cardinals. nuff said.

DaunteHOF
04-06-2006, 09:33 PM
That seattle game is gonna be GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I hope we shut down Nate.

DPep11
04-06-2006, 09:34 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"DPep11" wrote:

Has zero to do with schedulers. It is a formula and is the same for every team:

Here is the formula which I have posted a ton of times before:

It may be a good indicator, but all teams follow the same formula for their schedules.

-6 Division Games

-4 Against Opposite Conference of a selected Divsion (this year the NFC North plays the AFC North; these are rotated every year. So, every 4 years we will play the AFC North)

-3 Against an NFC Conference (this year we got the NFC South)

-3 Against the other 3 teams in the NFC that finished the same spot in their Division (we were 2nd palce last year, we play St. Louis, New Orleans, and NYG. They all finished 2nd in their Division)

That is the formula my friends. Its the same for the entire NFL and its fair.

I was just razzing, wasn't too familiar with how the actual formula worked but I knew that most every team in their division play the same teams. Have pity on me, I live in Chicago :mad: :sad:

Slade
04-06-2006, 09:43 PM
I was doing a little math comparing the Super Bowl Champ Steelers schedule to ours. The Steelers opponents this year have a combined record of 113-95 & we have 97-111. Not too bad i guess

NodakPaul
04-06-2006, 09:44 PM
I love the BYE before hitting seattle! That will be a good game.

It will be a tough game in Seattle, not just because of their home winning streak (which the Vikes are good at breaking!), but also when looking at the two schedules up to that point. We start out with Washington, Carolina, Chicago, Buffalo, and Detroit. I think a 3-2 start is a healthy estimate. Seattle plays Detroit, Arizona, N.Y. Giants, Chicago, and St. Louis before us. We could very likely be going in to face an unbeaten Seattle team, or at the very least a 4-1 team.

That will make it that much sweeter when we stomp their ass!

wordsofwisejcb
04-06-2006, 09:48 PM

"wordsofwisejcb" wrote:

Just found a little tidbit of info regarding this...

NFL Network will make all of its games available on free, over-the-air television in the participating team markets, continuing the NFL's long-standing practice of making all of its games, including the playoffs and Super Bowl, available on free, over-the-air television.

I really didn't want to have to get Direct TV or Dish Network just for one game, although I probably would have done it.

josdin00
04-06-2006, 09:55 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"josdin00" wrote:

Josdin, what are you trying to do to me.......That thing made me dizzy..... :lol:

That's a screenshot of somethinig I put together in excel this year. Here's something that should be a bit easier on the eyes. My first "scedule" wallpaper of the year. I will also be posting this in the help forum in my wallpaper thread.

http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/4976/wallpaper2006schedule4io.th.jpg (http://img344.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wallpaper2006schedule4io.jpg)

NodakPaul
04-06-2006, 09:58 PM
"wordsofwisejcb" wrote:

"wordsofwisejcb" wrote:

NFL Network will make all of its games available on free, over-the-air television in the participating team markets, continuing the NFL's long-standing practice of making all of its games, including the playoffs and Super Bowl, available on free, over-the-air television.

I really didn't want to have to get Direct TV or Dish Network just for one game, although I probably would have done it.

Wow. Now that's dedication. Skol!

shawn9876uss
04-06-2006, 10:03 PM
I am wanting to take a trip to Minny this year to watch my first game

finnishvikingsfan
04-06-2006, 10:04 PM
"wordsofwisejcb" wrote:

"wordsofwisejcb" wrote:

Thats great news I probably couldnt afford to get direct tv. Especially with my Girlfriend and I moving to the Fargo/Moorhead area in July.

cajunvike
04-06-2006, 10:04 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

Uhhhhhhhhh........YES!!!!!

NordicNed
04-06-2006, 10:13 PM
If we can swing some tickets, I'de even drive down for that one.......Maybe bring the wife and son, they could go to bed early and we go to the game. Then I could take them site seeing in DC the day before and after...

Slade
04-06-2006, 10:13 PM
My Predictions

Mon., Sep. 11 at Redskins 7 p.m. - WIN
2 Sun., Sep. 17 PANTHERS 1 p.m. - LOSS
3 Sun., Sep. 24 BEARS 1 p.m. - WIN
4 Sun., Oct. 1 at Bills 1 p.m. - WIN
5 Sun., Oct. 8 LIONS 1 p.m. - WIN
6 BYE
7 Sun., Oct. 22 at Seahawks 4:15 p.m. - LOSS
8 Mon., Oct. 30 PATRIOTS 7:30 p.m. - LOSS
9 Sun., Nov. 5 at 49ers 4:05 p.m. - WIN
10 Sun., Nov. 12 PACKERS 1 p.m. - WIN
11 Sun., Nov. 19 at Dolphins 1 p.m. - WIN
12 Sun., Nov. 26 CARDINALS 1 p.m. - WIN
13 Sun., Dec. 3 at Bears 1 p.m. - LOSS
14 Sun., Dec. 10 at Lions 1 p.m. - WIN
15 Sun., Dec. 17 JETS 1 p.m. - WIN
16 Thu., Dec. 21 at Packers 8 p.m. - WIN
17 Sun., Dec. 31 RAMS - LOSS

~ The 2 that I feel could go either way is Vs Miami & The Rams. But I think a 11-5 or 10-6 record isn't too far fetched

NodakPaul
04-06-2006, 10:18 PM

Thats great news I probably couldnt afford to get direct tv. Especially with my Girlfriend and I moving to the Fargo/Moorhead area in July.

You'll like it here! I do! (Bronko... wasn't he from Int'l Falls? Looks like you'll be moving south to Fargo/Moorhead. :lol:)

vikingTurf
04-06-2006, 10:23 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

You'll like it here! I do! (Bronko... wasn't he from Int'l Falls? Looks like you'll be moving south to Fargo/Moorhead. :lol:)
Hey Nodak did u doany sandbagging lately, I see red river is causing some havoc there. I did some sandbagging in 2001 spring that wassth..

SharperVikings
04-06-2006, 10:30 PM
WHY DO THE PACKERS ALWAYS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE FOR AT LEAST ONE GAME WHEN THE PLAY US!?!....last year it was at lambeau after their bye (that didnt matter) but this time december in the cold!?!

Nevermind that....im surprised that the miami game isnt a sunday or monday night game!

WinonaVike
04-06-2006, 10:34 PM
"SharperVikings" wrote:

WHY DO THE PACKERS ALWAYS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE FOR AT LEAST ONE GAME WHEN THE PLAY US!?!....last year it was at lambeau after their bye (that didnt matter) but this time december in the cold!?!

Nevermind that....im surprised that the miami game isnt a sunday or monday night game!

They have to try and level the playing field somehow....

NodakPaul
04-06-2006, 10:37 PM
"vikingTurf" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

Hey Nodak did u doany sandbagging lately, I see red river is causing some havoc there. I did some sandbagging in 2001 spring that wassth..

Nope. The city had it pretty much under control this year. Not like it was in '97...

So how long until someone starts planning the 2006 PP.O party this year? We gonna have it before the GB game again? If so I can't wait for Nov 12th!

josdin00
04-06-2006, 10:39 PM
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but for us fantasy football players, the NFL has thrown a wrench in the works. In weeks 6 and 7, there are six teams that have byes each week, not four. Of course, that means that we're back to a full schedule in week 10 rather than week 11, but it's gonna be hard to find subs those weeks!

Week 6 Byes: Cleveland, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Minnesota, New England
Week 7 byes: Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans, St. Louis, San Francisco, Tennessee

jkjuggalo
04-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Boy, those first 3 weeks could be tough if Childress doesn't have the team in sync yet. Hopefully we go into the bye w/ a winning record, because it seems to get a bit easier in the middle of the season. Glad we get to play the Packers twice (two easy wins). :grin:

Perch56
04-06-2006, 11:12 PM
i brad plays like he did last year we should do good but i do think it is a tough schedule

sirweeze
04-06-2006, 11:29 PM
No Giants game this year, thank god

WinonaVike
04-06-2006, 11:32 PM
"sirweeze" wrote:

No Giants game this year, thank god
I dunno, after the Giants game last year it my be our turn to dominate for awhile, after all the ball did bounce our way a couple times in that game..

josdin00
04-06-2006, 11:40 PM
We'll have to take out our New York angst on the Jets this year instead.

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-06-2006, 11:44 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

I can't stand the Jets, we have the worst record against the Jets, we are only 1-7 against the Jets, it is pathetic :???:

sirweeze
04-07-2006, 12:01 AM

"josdin00" wrote:

I can't stand the Jets, we have the worst record against the Jets, we are only 1-7 against the Jets, it is pathetic :???:

I still remember that game in New York a few years ago where the Vikings went for two at the end of the game to tie... and handed off to Robert Smith who was promptly stuffed. :banghead:

KWilliamsAWinfield
04-07-2006, 12:25 AM
"sirweeze" wrote:

"josdin00" wrote:

I still remember that game in New York a few years ago where the Vikings went for two at the end of the game to tie... and handed off to Robert Smith who was promptly stuffed. :banghead:

Yeah, that game sucked :mad:

Slade
04-07-2006, 12:39 AM
We should handle the Jets pretty easily this year, unless our QB goes down & its up to McMahon

vikes4lyfe
04-07-2006, 12:43 AM
DO they show some vikings game on FSN MINESOTA

farvathevikinglover
04-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Dudes, if we lose to the Jets, not only will it suck, but all the Lions fans (I live in Michigan) and the few Packer fans I know will give me crap all week. We better destroy them.

finnishvikingsfan
04-07-2006, 12:55 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

Yeah Bronko did come from Int'l Falls. I was born in moorhead and I will be going back there to go to college. I love it down there already. I wonder if Buffalo Wild Wings will show vikings games? If so I am sure thats where I will be when the vikings play at night.

tjohnson
04-07-2006, 01:22 AM
My second favorite team is the Pats so I'm psyched about that being on Monday Night.

Potus2028
04-07-2006, 01:26 AM
well..

i am glad about the no giants game.. they (minus last year) have always ended our good starts

and i'm excited about the mnf game against the patriots, i've been wanting to play them for a while.. i see the rams game being easier then some have predicted, and the washington game being harder then predicted.

Vikes
04-07-2006, 01:29 AM
They reported on ESPN that the Packers have the easiest schedule and the Bears the 2nd easiest!

Also they were complaining how Minnesota has 3 primetime games and the BENGALS (HELLO) had less.

vikes4lyfe
04-07-2006, 01:36 AM

PurpleRide
04-07-2006, 01:56 AM
"vikes4lyfe" wrote:

:lol: its the nfl

NodakPaul
04-07-2006, 03:02 AM

"NodakPaul" wrote:

Yeah Bronko did come from Int'l Falls. I was born in moorhead and I will be going back there to go to college. I love it down there already. I wonder if Buffalo Wild Wings will show vikings games? If so I am sure thats where I will be when the vikings play at night.

They showed the games at BW3 last season, so I assume they will do the same this year!

WisconsinSucks
04-07-2006, 03:14 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

They showed the games at BW3 last season, so I assume they will do the same this year!

WisconsinSucks
04-07-2006, 03:15 AM
"WisconsinSucks" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

I thought DirecTV was expensive till I calculated my bar bill from an entire year! :grin:

singersp
04-07-2006, 05:24 AM
"VikingNed" wrote:

Let me think now, should I make this an annual New Years journey for me. Go to MN, eat at Joe Sensors, hang out at the Parking Lot, Watch the Vikings Kill the Rams.....Go Ice Fishing, fly home.....

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yes, but you should do it earlier this year & do some fall fishing. We all know how you like boats.

Sept. 24 is the Bears game. (Fluzzy's B-Day is the 26th)

The Vikings/Packers game on the Nov. 21 will be huge & I expect a big PP.O tailgate party.

Cajun, will you be there for that one?

Ned, no word yet on your season ticket. They're going thru peoples want lists now & season ticket availability.

Vikez4Lyfe, I haven't forgotten my promise from your "HEY GUYSSS!" thread. You will still be my guest at one of the home games. But Ned gets 1st dibs on which game(s) he's going to see.

singersp
04-07-2006, 06:02 AM
"VikingNed" wrote:

Hmmmmmmm! I am thinking about heading out east this summer or fall to visit Ned & his family.

Mr. Purple
04-07-2006, 06:04 AM
I'm so excited for this season, I cant wait to see us play monday night ...first EVER espn monday night football game (regular and pre season!) in our brand new Uni's and coach childress on the side lines! Gives me chills just thinkin about it!