PDA

View Full Version : The Good Ole Days



ViKing24
04-05-2006, 11:30 PM
The good ole days of the minnesota vikings are featured in this video here is the link featuring who other then randy moss


Minnesota Vikings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtt1QD-0VH4&search=randy%20moss%20football)

MensaTice
04-05-2006, 11:57 PM
http://www.phog.tv/images/emoticons/sad.gif

shawn9876uss
04-06-2006, 12:06 AM
One could only imagine how good of a player he could have been if he had a better attitude and work ethic. Man what a tragic loss

Slade
04-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Deja Vu....It feels like i've seen this before :scratch:

Foranzan
04-06-2006, 03:30 AM
GET THE HELL OVER IT JFC

....*cough*, Excuse me.

Lotza
04-06-2006, 03:56 AM
:sad:

COJOMAY
04-06-2006, 04:02 AM
Good old days??????? :roll:

vikeswin2005
04-06-2006, 04:04 AM
wow watching that makes me miss FOOTBALL hurry up season

WisconsinSucks
04-06-2006, 04:26 AM
Hey does anyone have the clip form the 98 NFC championship game when Moss couldn't catch the bomb from Cunningham in overtime?

Let's move on.

audioghost
04-06-2006, 04:29 AM
How many times are people gonna post this stupid movie?! Every noob that joins this site posts it over and over and over....

I don't care about the Raiders....I'm a Vikings fan....that movie was old last summer, and now it is just getting ridiculous....forget about Moss, he dogs it, he's skinny, he has been injury prone as of late, and he isn't ON OUR TEAM! Dig up a highlight reel of Darren Sharper or Smoot or something! That would be more interesting...not a Randy Moss or Culpepper video, cuz nobody cares anymore.

K-Rob's gonna create a highlight reel of his own this year...so watch out!

WisconsinSucks
04-06-2006, 04:32 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

How many times are people gonna post this stupid movie?! Every noob that joins this site posts it over and over and over....

I don't care about the Raiders....I'm a Vikings fan....that movie was old last summer, and now it is just getting ridiculous....forget about Moss, he dogs it, he's skinny, he has been injury prone as of late, and he isn't ON OUR TEAM! Dig up a highlight reel of Darren Sharper or Smoot or something! That would be more interesting...not a Randy Moss or Culpepper video, cuz nobody cares anymore.

K-Rob's gonna create a highlight reel of his own this year...so watch out!

I thought my post was a little moire subtle. :lol:

audioghost
04-06-2006, 04:32 AM
On second thought...FIND A CRIS CARTER highlight film, that would be one I want to watch to educate you young'ins on him (I can't believe half of the people on this site haven't seen him play...truly tells you that this is a youthfull place!)

I would LOVE to see that one....LOVE!

Randy Moss, not so much....had enough of him!

WisconsinSucks
04-06-2006, 04:36 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

On second thought...FIND A CRIS CARTER highlight film, that would be one I want to watch to educate you young'ins on him (I can't believe half of the people on this site haven't seen him play...truly tells you that this is a youthfull place!)

I would LOVE to see that one....LOVE!

Randy Moss, not so much....had enough of him!


I think there is alot of young people on this forum who only know the Daunte and Moss Years.

It's easier for old guys who watched Grant, Tark, Kramer, Etc. to say Buh Bye to a couple of Jack A$$

finnishvikingsfan
04-06-2006, 04:39 AM
Find a Highlight film of Nate B. At least he is respectful on and off the field and played as a team player.

Webby
04-06-2006, 04:39 AM
That is recent history, not the good ole days.

This franchise is 45 years old, not 7.

Please keep the attacks down, it was a noob move but gentle help works better than a bomb.

audioghost
04-06-2006, 04:48 AM
"WisconsinSucks" wrote:

"audioghost" wrote:

On second thought...FIND A CRIS CARTER highlight film, that would be one I want to watch to educate you young'ins on him (I can't believe half of the people on this site haven't seen him play...truly tells you that this is a youthfull place!)

I would LOVE to see that one....LOVE!

Randy Moss, not so much....had enough of him!


I think there is alot of young people on this forum who only know the Daunte and Moss Years.

It's easier for old guys who watched Grant, Tark, Kramer, Etc. to say Buh Bye to a couple of Jack A$$

This is very true.....remember when an NFL player was the constant professional? They went out, had parties, but more like you or me would and they never made a scene...they didn't squirt officials with water after a bad call, they played their hearts out every play no matter how much they got paid (i.e. Chris Walsh!) and they played with pride because they were Vikings....I wish there was free highlights of games from the past that we could watch....would be awesome...if I ever get a job with the Vikes through my field (Sport Mgmt) I will encourage them to sell highlight videos of every decade with the best plays from every game and commentary that tells the story along with extras...every one could be a 3 DVD set...make one for the 60's, one for the 70's, one for the 80's, one for the 90's and one for this decade...would sell like hot cakes I think..

Eyedea
04-06-2006, 04:52 AM
Isnt the first highlight the one that was third and like 20, and they sent moss deep and got free for the touchdown? That was a good play, silly lions knew we would throw it deep and they still couldn't stop it... I miss randy and daunte...

Eyedea
04-06-2006, 04:54 AM
just looking at vikings videos on taht site and found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23bTURkV7QU&search=Minnesota%20Vikings

i miss robert...

Prophet
04-06-2006, 02:05 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Good old days??????? :roll:


Exactly what I was thinking. I was getting all pumped to see some of the old highlights and it ends up being a Moss thread. I've been raped.

PurplePumpkin
04-06-2006, 02:17 PM
"audioghost" wrote:

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:

"audioghost" wrote:

On second thought...FIND A CRIS CARTER highlight film, that would be one I want to watch to educate you young'ins on him (I can't believe half of the people on this site haven't seen him play...truly tells you that this is a youthfull place!)

I would LOVE to see that one....LOVE!

Randy Moss, not so much....had enough of him!


I think there is alot of young people on this forum who only know the Daunte and Moss Years.

It's easier for old guys who watched Grant, Tark, Kramer, Etc. to say Buh Bye to a couple of Jack A$$

This is very true.....remember when an NFL player was the constant professional? They went out, had parties, but more like you or me would and they never made a scene...they didn't squirt officials with water after a bad call, they played their hearts out every play no matter how much they got paid (i.e. Chris Walsh!) and they played with pride because they were Vikings....I wish there was free highlights of games from the past that we could watch....would be awesome...if I ever get a job with the Vikes through my field (Sport Mgmt) I will encourage them to sell highlight videos of every decade with the best plays from every game and commentary that tells the story along with extras...every one could be a 3 DVD set...make one for the 60's, one for the 70's, one for the 80's, one for the 90's and one for this decade...would sell like hot cakes I think..

I have always though the same thing :cool:

VKG4LFE
04-06-2006, 06:30 PM
I would definitely buy those highlight videos, depending on the cost I guess. Those would be SWEET!!

DarrinNelsonguy
04-06-2006, 06:41 PM
"Webby" wrote:

That is recent history, not the good ole days.

This franchise is 45 years old, not 7.

Please keep the attacks down, it was a noob move but gentle help works better than a bomb.

Yes, to me the Good Ole Days are the 70s and 80s when we had great defenses and an awesome atmosphere at The Met.

cajunvike
04-06-2006, 06:59 PM
"Webby" wrote:

That is recent history, not the good ole days.

This franchise is 45 years old, not 7.

Please keep the attacks down, it was a noob move but gentle help works better than a bomb.

I want the BOMB...just like George Clinton! :lol:

FuadFan
04-06-2006, 07:12 PM
The old days for me involve Tony Dungy helping us have a smothering defense and watching Cris Carter who is the greatest WR in Minnesota Viking history and of course Fuad Reviez. :smile: