PDA

View Full Version : Urlacher hurt



VKG4LFE
07-29-2004, 06:41 PM
I heard the first day of training camp Brain Urlacher pulled or torn a hammy or something. Sorry I read it a couple of days ago and can't remember the exact details!! I guess he's gonna be out at minimum one week!! Here's to hoping the Vikes stay injury free!!!

bigdogbovy
07-29-2004, 07:07 PM
yeah, no injuries good. Injuries bad

TheFloridianVikingFan
07-29-2004, 08:49 PM
i hope we have no injuries and that we get udeze and Thomas signed for a contract......

vikings_fan66
07-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Heres to a healthy season

Big Daddy
07-29-2004, 10:02 PM
"vikings_fan66" wrote:

Heres to a healthy season

I'll second that!

silvermane
07-29-2004, 10:03 PM
although it does suck for them to have urlacher injured i think lovie smith was planning on using the backups more anyways during the preseason. it may take a while for urlacher to heal but he's also got about six weeks.

VKG4LFE
07-29-2004, 10:35 PM
That's the case with most teams in the preseason though silver!! No injury is a good injury I don't care when it is or where it is, but if it's not a vike, go ahead and get hurt!! Is that mean??

muchluv4smoot
07-29-2004, 10:47 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I heard the first day of training camp Brain Urlacher pulled or torn a hammy or something. Sorry I read it a couple of days ago and can't remember the exact details!! I guess he's gonna be out at minimum one week!! Here's to hoping the Vikes stay injury free!!!



Every team has a bunch of players who pull their hamstring early in training camp. Just watch, we will have some guys who do the same thing. They usually aren't too big of a deal. At least all of ours weren't last year.

AngloVike
07-29-2004, 11:19 PM
[quote="muchluv4moss
Every team has a bunch of players who pull their hamstring early in training camp. Just watch, we will have some guys who do the same thing. They usually aren't too big of a deal. At least all of ours weren't last year.[/quote]

oh yes, anyone putting money on Raonall Smith being injured before the first week of camp is completed ?

muchluv4smoot
07-30-2004, 12:22 PM
"AngloVike" wrote:

"muchluv4moss
Every team has a bunch of players who pull their hamstring early in training camp. Just watch, we will have some guys who do the same thing. They usually aren't too big of a deal. At least all of ours weren't last year.[/quote wrote:
[quote]

oh yes, anyone putting money on Raonall Smith being injured before the first week of camp is completed ?


I bet he gets hurt the first day of practices. Any takers?

josdin00
07-30-2004, 12:47 PM
"silvermane" wrote:

although it does suck for them to have urlacher injured i think lovie smith was planning on using the backups more anyways during the preseason. it may take a while for urlacher to heal but he's also got about six weeks.

The Bears have a new head coach, a new offensive coordinator, and a new defensive coordinator, all of which are brand new to their respective jobs. Lovie Smith (head coach) was the defensive coordinator and assistant head coach in St. Louis. Terry Shea (Offensive Coordinator) was the QB coach at Kansas City. Ron Rivera (defensive coordinator) was the Linebackers coach in Philadelphia (as well as a player on the '85 Bears team). They all have so much to prove this year, that it has to be killing them to not have their star linebacker in practice to learn the new schemes.