PDA

View Full Version : Moss Montage



KirillDM
03-31-2006, 03:55 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvxTh-wSZjA

I shed a tear watching this :cry:

nephilimstorm
03-31-2006, 04:06 AM
;;;;; miss you randy::::

audioghost
03-31-2006, 04:07 AM
Moss can go Toss another man's salad for all I'm concerned!

And quit your crying! This was posted nearly a year ago! I'm tired of Moss, can't wait to see him get injured by Tank in the first preseason game!

Mwahahahahaha!

KirillDM
03-31-2006, 04:09 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

Moss can go Toss another man's salad for all I'm concerned!

And quit your crying! This was posted nearly a year ago! I'm tired of Moss, can't wait to see him get injured by Tank in the first preseason game!

Mwahahahahaha!
i wish i was as optimistic as u were...

michiganvike
03-31-2006, 04:11 AM
as did i.

that just made me very sad

i miss randy moss.

nephilimstorm
03-31-2006, 04:13 AM
hey that made me sad audio lol...it did...he did some great things here in Minnesota

mblack76
03-31-2006, 04:14 AM
"KirillDM" wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvxTh-wSZjA

I shed a tear watching this :cry:
One of the most difficult videos to watch. I cant till this day figure out why we traded Moss especially when he never really wanted out. I only watched Moss for two seasons but he was my fav. I could hardly beleive that he was being traded and still cant get enough courage to watch the raiders. It just doesnt look right seeing Moss in another shirt. Darn it :sad:

KirillDM
03-31-2006, 04:16 AM
How about this one guys
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FUcu_t9Y4VQ

Hate em or love em...they were exciting players...but hopefully this new team will bring us excitement in the form of a super bowl :D

tjohnson
03-31-2006, 04:27 AM
"KirillDM" wrote:

How about this one guys
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FUcu_t9Y4VQ

Hate em or love em...they were exciting players...but hopefully this new team will bring us excitement in the form of a super bowl :D

Anyone know the name of the song in the Culpepper video???

PurplePride80
03-31-2006, 04:33 AM
I'm miss Randy Moss just as much as the next guy, but I'm a Vikings fan, and he's not a Viking anymore. :(

I still remember the day he got traded, I was depressed that entire day, my mom couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. (lol)

But I've gotten over it and people need to realize we need to move on. It was a HORRIBLE trade by our organization, but what is done is done.

mnvikes61
03-31-2006, 04:34 AM
I've heard the song several times tjohnson but don't know the name of it. I think it's a symphony by one of the classical musicians, like Bach or somebody.

tjohnson
03-31-2006, 04:37 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

I've heard the song several times tjohnson but don't know the name of it. I think it's a symphony by one of the classical musicians, like Bach or somebody.

Yeah, I always hear it at stadiums and stuff. It'd be great for the iPod at the gym......

PurplePride80
03-31-2006, 04:40 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

I've heard the song several times tjohnson but don't know the name of it. I think it's a symphony by one of the classical musicians, like Bach or somebody.

Fort Minor- Remember the name

tjohnson
03-31-2006, 04:42 AM
"PurplePride80" wrote:

"mnvikes61" wrote:

I've heard the song several times tjohnson but don't know the name of it. I think it's a symphony by one of the classical musicians, like Bach or somebody.

Fort Minor- Remember the name

No, the one in the Culpepper video.

mnvikes61
03-31-2006, 04:45 AM
Back to Moss. He made great plays but man it's over, let's all move on. I know I have already and I did even before he left

audioghost
03-31-2006, 04:54 AM
"nephilimstorm" wrote:

hey that made me sad audio lol...it did...he did some great things here in Minnesota


I'd cry if I saw a Cris Carter highlight video....thats what needs to made! Rany Moss did make some great plays, but Cris Carter is the Vikings receiver that we should all be remembering....he was the personification of A LEGEND...the way he went about business, constant professional, gave 110% on the field every game (same can't be said for Moss), and he went out a Viking because he never caused problems and he made several washed up QBs look great with his amazing catches....Jeff George, Warren Moon, Jim McMahon, Randall Cunningham, all look decent because of Carter! Moss had a hand in making Cunningham look good, but Cris Carter was the man...

I'm glad Moss is gone, he was just a reason for the media to frown upon the Vikings and he took his oppotunities here for granted by dogging it on his routes....talent doesn't make you great, and you saw that this season in Oakland....wanting to be great and giving 110% makes you great

U young bucks on here need to take a gander at a Cris Carter highlight film, he was a man among boys

And FCUK RANDY MOSS! We don't need him....you'll see

mnvikes61
03-31-2006, 04:56 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

"nephilimstorm" wrote:

hey that made me sad audio lol...it did...he did some great things here in Minnesota


I'd cry if I saw a Cris Carter highlight video....thats what needs to made! Rany Moss did make some great plays, but Cris Carter is the Vikings receiver that we should all be remembering....he was the personification of A LEGEND...the way he went about business, constant professional, gave 110% on the field every game (same can't be said for Moss), and he went out a Viking because he never caused problems and he made several washed up QBs look great with his amazing catches....Jeff George, Warren Moon, Jim McMahon, Randall Cunningham, all look decent because of Carter! Moss had a hand in making Cunningham look good, but Cris Carter was the man...

I'm glad Moss is gone, he was just a reason for the media to frown upon the Vikings and he took his oppotunities here for granted by dogging it on his routes....talent doesn't make you great, and you saw that this season in Oakland....wanting to be great and giving 110% makes you great

U young bucks on here need to take a gander at a Cris Carter highlight film, he was a man among boys

And FCUK RANDY MOSS! We don't need him....you'll see
I agree about Carter. There are other highlight reels that should get shown more but don't because he wasn't Moss.

audioghost
03-31-2006, 05:07 AM
I wish I had a video of the most amazing thing I have ever seen....

It was 1997, and Cris Carter was in training camp and it showed a video of him making one handed catches on balls thrown out of a machine.....he was standing like 5 yards away and the balls were just flying at him....it showed him catching like 10 in a row while talking to the camera and sharing techniques....

I don't care what you say about Moss, he was a speedster, a great athlete, but if you put him in a catching competition with Carter, Carter had better hands....Cris Carter had the best hands EVER....undisputed...

mnvikes61
03-31-2006, 05:09 AM
We should have a thread for Viking great vids, other than Randy Moss

Ltrey33
03-31-2006, 05:09 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

"nephilimstorm" wrote:

hey that made me sad audio lol...it did...he did some great things here in Minnesota


I'd cry if I saw a Cris Carter highlight video....thats what needs to made! Rany Moss did make some great plays, but Cris Carter is the Vikings receiver that we should all be remembering....he was the personification of A LEGEND...the way he went about business, constant professional, gave 110% on the field every game (same can't be said for Moss), and he went out a Viking because he never caused problems and he made several washed up QBs look great with his amazing catches....Jeff George, Warren Moon, Jim McMahon, Randall Cunningham, all look decent because of Carter! Moss had a hand in making Cunningham look good, but Cris Carter was the man...

I'm glad Moss is gone, he was just a reason for the media to frown upon the Vikings and he took his oppotunities here for granted by dogging it on his routes....talent doesn't make you great, and you saw that this season in Oakland....wanting to be great and giving 110% makes you great

U young bucks on here need to take a gander at a Cris Carter highlight film, he was a man among boys

And FCUK RANDY MOSS! We don't need him....you'll see

I applaud that post. Except for the fuck Moss part, that's a little inflammatory. :wink:

ChiTownVike
03-31-2006, 05:13 AM
Wow I wanna cry after watching that

I worshipped Moss from 98-04

COME BACK RANDY!!!!!!!

WBLVikeBabe
03-31-2006, 05:19 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

We should have a thread for Viking great vids, other than Randy Moss

Yea that'd be cool, like Darren Sharper? :lol:

mnvikes61
03-31-2006, 05:21 AM
Might be tough to find a good sharper vid without being polluted with Packer vids

WBLVikeBabe
03-31-2006, 05:23 AM
Yea, that is true, too bad!

mnvikes61
03-31-2006, 05:25 AM
Anybody got some cool Viking highlights that would make a thread out of it?

ultravikingfan
03-31-2006, 05:26 AM
Moss gone, oh well.

Moved on along time ago.

KirillDM
03-31-2006, 06:08 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

Anybody got some cool Viking highlights that would make a thread out of it?
that website www.youtube.com got some good ones just search for Minnesota Vikings..or w/e

Del Rio
03-31-2006, 02:03 PM
The hours approaching, just give it your best
You got to reach your prime.
That’s when you need to put yourself to the test,
And show us a passage of time,
Were going to need a montage (montage)
Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Sure a lot of things happing at once,
With mind, everyone what’s going on (what’s going on?)
And when every shot you show a little improvement
Just Show it or it will take to long
that’s called a montage (montage)
Oh we want montage (montage)

And anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You want a montage (montage)
even rocky had a montage (montage)

(Montage…montage)

Anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage (montage)
Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Always fade out in a montage,
If you fade out, it seem like more time
Has passed in a montage,
Montage