PDA

View Full Version : What about this idea?

RoadGrader27
03-29-2006, 11:56 PM
That the Vikqueers still suck A** royally Ha ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose you guys think your going to the super bowl again this year that's F****** funny HA HA just like every year you sign a bunch of overrated players for too much money and think you're super bowl bound,I can't wait till Hutchinson gets hurt and all that guaranteed money has to go to him,way too much money for a guard,the only smart player on your team is Birk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out Suckings

wyorob
03-29-2006, 11:58 PM
I hate these people who come here take a jab and run!!!

wyorob
03-29-2006, 11:59 PM
NO BALL AT ALL... Doesnt mention his team or web site....VERY WEAK MAN!!!

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:00 AM
My favorite team is whoever plays the vikings

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Web site whoeverplaysthevikings.com

wyorob
03-30-2006, 12:03 AM
I bet you like the WWE also, Just another poser with no real game.

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:04 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

My favorite team is whoever plays the vikings

I bet I can guess in 1 try who your favorite team is, The Pack. Because how stupid you are just says I am a Puker Fan! Nice free agency by the way, way to lose your top 2 O-lineman 2 years in a row!

Hope Favre comes back so he throws 41 INT's this year, LOSER!

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:05 AM
No actually I hate the WWE,Real wrestling is the only way to go and I have a question for whoever How many super bowls have the Vikings won? Zero that's right

cajunvike
03-30-2006, 12:06 AM
My favorite story is the one about the convict that made RoadGrader his beeyotch in the Big House! Squeal like a pig, Roadie!!! :lol:

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:06 AM
Road Grader, did one run over your head?

Slade
03-30-2006, 12:08 AM
How many has your squad won, bandwagoner......Favorite player...AJ hawk, he's good but won't be on your team this year. At least have the ballZ to list your squad

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:09 AM
Oh that's right you guys have to pay for your pleasure!!!!

DarrinNelsonguy
03-30-2006, 12:10 AM
As I said before, Typical Packer fan = very brash, with very few facts to back up their points and incapable of putting together complete thoughts and sentences!

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:12 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

Oh that's right you guys have to pay for your pleasure!!!!

What are you talking about pinhead?

WinonaVike
03-30-2006, 12:12 AM
The guys an idiot, plain and simple.

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:13 AM
Oh you guys know what I'm talking about the love boat ha ha !!

Prophet
03-30-2006, 12:15 AM
Work of art. The original post probably doesn't look as good as he planned, considering that he took four hours trying to come up with something clever.

Slade
03-30-2006, 12:15 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

Its the Love Cruise 2005 btw.......

~ Who's yer squad? Hmmmm lemmsee....the Steelers? Last year was the Pats?

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:16 AM
Grader victim

It is nice that your top receiver will not even play for your team, he left and is selling his home in GB, and he refuses to play for the pack! Chatmann leaves in FA! Nobody wants to play with Favre, they all hate him!

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:17 AM
You really think my team is the packers huh?

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:18 AM
Yes I do and I am glad you are the cellar dwellers!

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:18 AM
My team is actually the Barcelona Dragons

Slade
03-30-2006, 12:19 AM
nope the Steelers....whoever won the latest SB....lol

:bum:

viks_fan21
What is this. It just goes to show that we have the best fan site of them all. If this guy didn't wasn't secretly impressed with our site/team, would he really take the 10 minutes to register and post this topic. Mad props to you, webby.

Prophet
My guess is your team is pretty much summarized by clicking here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autofellatio)

6-KINGS
03-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Boy your life must suck.
"Oh look at me I'm on a Viking website making a complete ass of myself"

You know the real deal is you can be a fan of any team and come here and talk football.

You could take your next post and turn it all around and have a place here.

Because I will clue you in on something.
If you keep it up you will go down in flames QUICK!

Just kick back and get familiar with people and even though you hate the Vikes, you can talk football or just about anything you want.
Trust me this is a rare website.

we share and rap about all events and have fun doing it.
So before you go off and get banned just take it easy and find a home here.

The thing is if you chat, use manners and if you believe something share and offer evidence to back up your stance.

I am serious think about it.
It is very unlikely that you will find such a diverse group that tolerate and try to understand each other.

Anyway Road, just think about it.

6-KINGS
PPO Godfather

viks_fan21
03-30-2006, 12:21 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

My guess is your team is pretty much summarized by clicking here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autofellatio)

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. You're the man, Prophet.

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:21 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

How Many Packer fans get arrested each year for doing sheep and cows?

At lease if we have to pay for it, we are with women!

How much does your farmer charge you to do his sheep!

Slade
03-30-2006, 12:23 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

OMG that is frickin' hilarious! :lol:

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:23 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

Right!!!!!!!!!

Come on Packer Puke admit it! Have some balls!

shockzilla
03-30-2006, 12:26 AM
Go away, little annoying third grader...

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:29 AM
I think he got scared and ran home to his mommy!

shockzilla
03-30-2006, 12:31 AM
He's even got to seek his peers' thoughts on this post - he posted it on THEIR website!!!

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Well you guys just remember how many titles you have,when if you finally win one let me know and you can visit me in titletown USA yep that's right,you don't like my post this is the same thing some of you lame vikings fans do when you come on packer forums

VikesfaninWis
03-30-2006, 12:34 AM
OK, I will begin the bashing without the risk of getting banned... If you are going to have the guts to come on our fan site and bash the Vikings, atleast have the balls to say who your favorite team is.. I can guess by the way you write your messages that you are a imbredded hillbilly packer lover...

It is worthless pieces of crap like yourself that give every packer fan a bad rap. You are the most gutless piece of sh!t I have ever seen.. Just because your players rape their babysitters(Chumura) and beat the crap out of their wives(Green) and are addicted to drugs and have to go to rehab(Favre) doesn't mean you have to come here and let out your frustrations loser..

So next time you want to be a gutless coward.. Don't make a statement and run, have the balls to take the bashing that your little sissy a$$ deserves. Until then, CHOKE ON THAT SLAPNUTS..

:thebirdman: :knob:

shockzilla
03-30-2006, 12:35 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

Well you guys just remember how many titles you have,when if you finally win one let me know and you can visit me in titletown USA yep that's right,you don't like my post this is the same thing some of you lame vikings fans do when you come on packer forums

GO AWAY, BUG.

BUH BYE!!!!!

6-KINGS
03-30-2006, 12:36 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

Well not people from this site.
And that is what counts really.

There are low life fans from every team.
Question is do you want to be one of them from titletown?

shockzilla
03-30-2006, 12:36 AM
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

OK, I will begin the bashing without the risk of getting banned... If you are going to have the guts to come on our fan site and bash the Vikings, atleast have the balls to say who your favorite team is.. I can guess by the way you write your messages that you are a imbredded hillbilly packer lover...

It is worthless pieces of crap like yourself that give every packer fan a bad rap. You are the most gutless piece of sh!t I have ever seen.. Just because your players rape their babysitters(Chumura) and beat the crap out of their wives(Green) and are addicted to drugs and have to go to rehab(Favre) doesn't mean you have to come here and let out your frustrations loser..

So next time you want to be a gutless coward.. Don't make a statement and run, have the balls to take the bashing that your little sissy a$$ deserves. Until then, CHOKE ON THAT SLAPNUTS..

DON'T forget the players that SHYT in women's closets!!!!!

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:37 AM
I was just trying to prove a point some of you guys come on packer forums and start the same thing I was getting sick of it,so sorry if you don't like it and by the way I agree with some of you we probably will be cellar dwellers specially with Ted Thompson running the show

shockzilla
03-30-2006, 12:39 AM
WEBBY, please BAN this fartknob!!!

cajunvike
03-30-2006, 12:40 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

As opposed to what you ride in...the masterboat...wait, I misspelled that...the masturbate...which is about the only way you are getting off since even paid strippers wouldn't touch your ugly a$$! :lol:

RoadGrader27
03-30-2006, 12:40 AM
Ban me I don't really care I could care less actually peace out you don't have to ban me I will jsut leave after I proved a point

WisconsinSucks
03-30-2006, 12:42 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

BTW NumbNuts, we do have a NFL Title. 1969. Obviously way before your time since you appear to be 12.

6-KINGS
03-30-2006, 12:43 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

I was just trying to prove a point some of you guys come on packer forums and start the same thing I was getting sick of it,so sorry if you don't like it and by the way I agree with some of you we probably will be cellar dwellers specially with Ted Thompson running the show

The slope you are on is getting slick.
Better put on the brakes!

Soon they will swarm on you.

Like I said there are no Viking fans here that do that "board crashing"
Chances are, if they ever were here, they were banned for bad behavior.

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:43 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

It bothers you, so you come on here and that is your 1st post! Please

Give up the Superbowl thing it just makes you Packer fans look stupid!

Slade
03-30-2006, 12:44 AM
He's gone....c'mon everybody! Lets go to www.packerssuck.com and rag on his forum!!

FedjeViking
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

Got news for you cheese puke, never been on a packer forum. Don't even know where to find one.

RoadGrader27
The Vikings have never won a title and after saying that goodbye and good luck on that title!!!!

cajunvike
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

I hear that you play for the "other" team!!!

Is that team the Green *** FudgePackers?

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:45 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

Ban me I don't really care I could care less actually peace out you don't have to ban me I will jsut leave after I proved a point

What point? That people from Wisconsin are stupid, point achieved! You can leave now Road Rash!

Slade
03-30-2006, 12:45 AM
RoadGraders dad

WisconsinSucks
03-30-2006, 12:46 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

The Vikings have never won a title and after saying that goodbye and good luck on that title!!!!

WRONG

Prophet
03-30-2006, 12:47 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

If you're trying to prove a point you have to have a point to prove. Simple rule. Go home and troll away. We ban our own members if they troll other sites and brag about it. So find the culprits that you are searching for and let them have it. My guess is you don't know where to look, so I'll give you a hand. Start the search for your kinfolk by looking at this site. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding)

cajunvike
03-30-2006, 12:49 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

No one from OUR site goes on your Puker sites to bash the Fudgies...it would be a complete waste of time...if you even THINK that any one of our members goes there, name them...and we will ban them from HERE immediately. PP.O'ers don't need to go to Puker boards to start crap...it's beneath us!

So show us the proof before you make stupid accusations like that, nutlicker!

6-KINGS
03-30-2006, 12:50 AM
I tried to warn him.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Just a harmless bunny rabbit.
uh oh.....
LOOK AT THE BONES!!!!

Slade
03-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Just for old times sake

Prophet
03-30-2006, 12:52 AM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

I tried to warn him.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
uh oh.....
LOOK AT THE BONES!!!!

How are you going to package him this time Godfather?

whackthepack
03-30-2006, 12:53 AM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

I tried to warn him.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
uh oh.....
LOOK AT THE BONES!!!!

That is the funnest troll bashing I have had in some time, thanks Road Rash for all the fun!

cajunvike
03-30-2006, 12:55 AM
"Slade" wrote:

He's gone....c'mon everybody! Lets go to www.packerssuck.com and rag on his forum!!

NO, rookie! That is exactly what we DON'T do here...besides it is just a waste of time...like a grown man beating up on second graders!

Our time is better spent here...focused on OUR team...face it, the Pukers are gonna SUCK next season...why waste any time on them...their fans will be miserable without our help! :lol:

cajunvike
03-30-2006, 12:57 AM
BTW...to answer your poll...your mamma sucks the worst. She sucks so much they call her St. Suckadik! :lol:

jaymz7
03-30-2006, 01:01 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

NO, rookie! That is exactly what we DON'T do here...besides it is just a waste of time...like a grown man beating up on second graders!

Our time is better spent here...focused on OUR team...face it, the Pukers are gonna SUCK next season...why waste any time on them...their fans will be miserable without our help! :lol:

Well said Cajun. That is the big difference between Viking fans on this site as opposed to others. We respect and sometimes encorage football related discussions with other team fans. Sometimes there are very good posts or conversations between us all, but to sink to the same level is wrong.

6 Kings showed the way we should react. First let them know they don't have to be basic idiots and that we are willing to discuss level headed topics. Give them a nice warning to knock it off or get banned. Then if they don't listen fry their a$$.

Don't resort to their tatics it just makes us all look as bad.

Slade
03-30-2006, 01:08 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

~ Seriously i didn't know that was a real website. I just entered a name in, & violla! It (the link) really exists! I don't care what anyone thinks, thats funny.

singersp
03-30-2006, 01:19 AM
:scratch: I can't remeber if a road grader is between a 2nd & 3rd grader or a 3rd & 4th grader.

cajunvike
03-30-2006, 01:23 AM
"Slade" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

~ Seriously i didn't know that was a real website. I just entered a name in, & violla! It (the link) really exists! I don't care what anyone thinks, thats funny.

Just don't go there and embarrass us...and if you DO go, don't drag PP.O's good name into it...use another screen name besides the one that you do here...and don't mention our site...since you would be there without our blessing. We value our site very highly...don't tarnish our reputation...Webby works way too hard to deserve anything less!

singersp
03-30-2006, 01:23 AM
I found Road Grader's pic on their "Herd Members Pics" thread;

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/sheepboy.jpg

Prophet
03-30-2006, 01:25 AM
"singersp" wrote:

LMAO, I guess when one of your parents is a goat you turn out like that.

purplepride818
03-30-2006, 01:31 AM
"singersp" wrote:

thats awesome!

Slade
03-30-2006, 01:32 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

Just don't go there and embarrass us...and if you DO go, don't drag PP.O's good name into it...use another screen name besides the one that you do here...and don't mention our site...since you would be there without our blessing. We value our site very highly...don't tarnish our reputation...Webby works way too hard to deserve anything less!

I would not go there....I have better things to do than make fun of a cheese-tard. :banned:

minvikes01
03-30-2006, 02:58 AM
Get out of here and go back to cheddar land loser

Potus2028
03-30-2006, 03:13 AM
man.. what a not cool person...

i consider myself a die hard fan.. yet it would never cross my mind to go to and become a member of another fans site!!!

way to go mr. troller... most trolls at least tell us what team they are for..

bravo

Webby
03-30-2006, 03:16 AM
He's buh bye anyway.

eclipse_2303
03-30-2006, 03:21 AM
Seriously, some extensive moderating needs to be done because everyday I come on here and there are always threads like this. Mods do your job and delete these right away please...

VikingsTw
03-30-2006, 03:24 AM
"eclipse_2303" wrote:

Seriously, some extensive moderating needs to be done because everyday I come on here and there are always threads like this. Mods do your job and delete these right away please...

LOL! This rarely happens, your over exagerating. But its funny.

DarrinNelsonguy
03-30-2006, 03:25 AM
"eclipse_2303" wrote:

Man, give them a break they are doing the best they can and they are usually on top of the issue.

6-KINGS
04-01-2006, 03:43 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

I tried to warn him.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
uh oh.....
LOOK AT THE BONES!!!!

How are you going to package him this time Godfather?

I rented a boat and had a wood chipper installed.
I heard da fish's are hungry!

LOL

PackSux!
04-02-2006, 08:11 AM
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

You forgot about Davenport, he likes to sh!t in his girlfriend's closet.

The packers have true class.

whackthepack
04-02-2006, 08:27 PM
"PackSux!" wrote:

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

You forgot about Davenport, he likes to sh!t in his girlfriend's closet.

The packers have true class.

It wasn't his girlfriends closet, it was just a girl in the same dorm.

farvathevikinglover
04-03-2006, 02:14 AM
That's just very stupid what he's doing, bashin our team and too freakin scared to even say who his team is, must suck or else he'd say somethin, probably the pack (wait a second, we beat them both times last year, so who's better?!) he's only embarassing himself

collegeguyjeff
04-03-2006, 10:25 AM
"RoadGrader27" wrote:

That the Vikqueers still suck A** royally Ha ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose you guys think your going to the super bowl again this year that's F****** funny HA HA just like every year you sign a bunch of overrated players for too much money and think you're super bowl bound,I can't wait till Hutchinson gets hurt and all that guaranteed money has to go to him,way too much money for a guard,the only smart player on your team is Birk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out Suckings

what a dork, and i bet your a cheese head cause your favorite player is that f....g aj hawk you cheese heads are so in love with, don't worry he will be your next tony mandarich looser.