PDA

View Full Version : Who should we draft?

Stimmer
03-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Does it matter? You'll still suck anyway. You fags are so pathetic. The only way you'll ever win a championship is to convert to the Packers. Losers. BTW, keep your wives away from the games. I took this at a viking tailgate last year.

whackthepack
03-29-2006, 03:11 PM
"Stimmer" wrote:

Does it matter? You'll still suck anyway. You fags are so pathetic. The only way you'll ever win a championship is to convert to the Packers. Losers. BTW, keep your wives away from the games. I took this at a viking tailgate last year.

If we suck so bad why is your favorite player from our team?

Let me think you are a Packer puke cellar dweller fan? And you think you are going to have a miracle season if Favre comes back? Who is the loser?

Your team was terrible last year, and you will be terrible this year. Who is running your pathetic organization? The most money to spend in FA and you lost more players then you gained, and the ones you lost were 10 times better than the ones you got!

Have fun in the cellar again this year loser!

whackthepack
03-29-2006, 03:13 PM
PS. Those women are from Wisconsin! You know how you can tell? Because the cows in Minnesota are better looking then Wisconsin's women!

shockzilla
03-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Hi, Packer troll, welcome to the BEST FAN WEBSITE in Pro football - even better than Packernews.com, which is where YOU are from, are you not?

Del Rio
03-29-2006, 03:21 PM
Whatever happened to the quality trolls? This is truley depressing.

Hey numbnuts, the real Stimmer the one who went to your fanvestite boards and wrote up a little bitch slap for your inbred mug wasn't even from this site.

Please improve the quality of your trolling. Seriously. I mean I understand where you come from being mediocre is acceptable, but around here you at least have to pass the wonderlic to troll, and from reading what you just posted I assume your mommy still cuts the crust off your bread for you, because your too busy cramming Lincoln logs up your ass.

Slade
03-29-2006, 07:59 PM
I think this is "Packer". The same dude that was booted ealier this week. he just wants brag about his cellar-dwelling Pack.

ThePurpleCow
03-29-2006, 08:05 PM
9-7/ 4-12........ Who Sucks? :???:

MensaTice
03-29-2006, 08:06 PM
That is a sorry attempt. Did an 11 year old kid just call us fags?

JellyBean2144
03-29-2006, 10:37 PM
A Packer fan in our world?? And they have the nerve to talk smack? The Packers have been overrated so long that it is starting to mess with their minds. They are depending on a 50 year old QB who is way passed his prime. Shut up, Packer fan.

Gift
03-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Your troll sucks.

ultravikingfan
03-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Buh bye.

DarrinNelsonguy
03-29-2006, 10:44 PM
Typical Packer fan = very brash, with very few facts to back up their points and incapable of putting together complete thoughts and sentences!