PDA

View Full Version : It's your decision...Saw this on KFAN

enlvikeman
03-29-2006, 03:32 AM
Posted by a Packer fan with a unique sense of humor

Witness 1 super bowl win in your lifetime, just push a button

You have 4 buttons, a red one, a green, a blue one and a button with a star.

Pushing the red one would mean you would see the viklings win the super bowl in your lifetime.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:0nQFSQXr4UownM:my.opera.com/troels/homes/blog/red-button.gif

Pushing the green one would mean you magically have an extra $10,000 in your checking account (but you know that recieving the money would mean you never would witness a vikling super bowl win)

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:jTtYS83DlEKP8M:www.pcbypaul.com/wpclipart/blanks/shapes/button-green_benji_park_01.png

Pushing the blue button would guarantee a date with Pam Anderson, partying all night and giving it to her good, and she loved it. (but, you know after slipping her the tube steak you would never see the viklings win a super bowl)

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:QPH_V_Q6MHZ46M:www.gprschat.net/amskot/images/Blue%2520button.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Lh3zJrOakub_RM:www.5in9.com/graphics/pamela_anderson_p13.jpg

Pushing the button with the star would mean the viklings would be very competitive in your lifetime, playoffs almost every year, but never win it all, HOWEVER the Green Bay Packers would be winless for the next 5 years, 0-80.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:s-eB5sHV5SEV9M:www.badgeplanet.co.uk/badges_large/redstar-1.jpg

Json
03-29-2006, 03:35 AM
Ha! Thats awesome.

Its no doubt in my mind that I'd be pushing the red button. You can't pay me enough to not ever see the Vikings win the Super Bowl.

I'd be doing backflips and sipping champagne for 3 nights solid if I see them win.

carta4eva
03-29-2006, 03:36 AM
the red one, the first one, I want my vikes to bring in the trophy!

enlvikeman
03-29-2006, 03:40 AM
For the record I would push the blue button. Then when I die of Hepatitis C contracted from Mrs. Lee, I would get ask God at the gates of heaven to push the red button. Lord knows that's the only way we will see a Lombardi.

enlvikeman
03-29-2006, 03:41 AM
I would enjoy it to by the way!

jkjuggalo
03-29-2006, 03:43 AM
I would take the money and bet the farm against the Vikings in the Super Bowl and then buy my own football team...j/k, i'd push the red one.

PurplePride80
03-29-2006, 03:47 AM
I could really use an extra 10,000 dollars, but I'm not that desperate right now, so I wouldn't press the green button.

I definatley wouldn't push the blue button, because Pamela Anderson is overrated and there's a much better looking woman from Canada. If it said I would be guaranteed a date with Elisha Cuthbert( who is also from Canada) then I would have to think much harder, about pressing that blue button.

As much as I LOVE watching the Packers lose, it wouldn't be better then watching the Vikings win it all. With that said, I wouldn't press the button with the star.

I would definatley push the red button, and see the Vikings win the Superbowl in my lifetime.

WBLVikeBabe
03-29-2006, 03:48 AM
Definitley the red one!!

Ltrey33
03-29-2006, 04:01 AM
Red button.
1. 10,000 bucks is nice, but it's not everything.
2. Pam Anderson ain't all that. Plus, she has Hepatitis, which is kind of a turnoff! Anyway, a single night with pretty much any woman isn't anything compared to the Vikes winning a Super Bowl and the vindication and lifetime of bragging rights that would come with it.
3. It's fun watching tha Packers lose, but not at the expense of the hope of the Vikes!

The red button is the way to go!

PurplePeopleEaters
03-29-2006, 04:05 AM
I saw that. Not very many people took the super bowl. What chumps.

mblack76
03-29-2006, 04:20 AM
Can I push the blue button twice?

DiehardVikesFan
03-29-2006, 04:32 AM
"mblack76" wrote:

Haha. What if the button got stuck?

singersp
03-29-2006, 04:32 AM
"mblack76" wrote:

Greedy aren't we? :lol:

Why not push the red button multiple times?

ThePurpleCow
03-29-2006, 04:35 AM
I would go Star

singersp
03-29-2006, 04:36 AM
I would definiteley push the red one.

You will have more fun rubbing a Super Bowl victory into the cheesdicks than you would telling them you had 10 G's, boned Pamela Lee or laughing at them about there winless record.

cajunvike
03-29-2006, 04:42 AM
I'm pushing the RED button at least 4 times...actually I'm pressing it 10 times so that we have an overall winning record in Super Bowls!

whackthepack
03-29-2006, 06:06 AM
I would be pushing the Red Button.

Pamela is getting up there in age and with the number of men that have made that trip, you might fall in and never be found. Plus if you have to you could go find a hooker that is as pretty as Pamela.

eclipse_2303
03-29-2006, 06:09 AM
I am going to be a college student in August so I would take the $10,000. But I would never hit the Pam Anderson button cuz I think she is fugly. But it would be hard not to hit that button to win the super bowl. But honestly, nobody here is going to give up 10 g's if it really happened...lets get real.

vikingTurf
03-29-2006, 06:09 AM
"mblack76" wrote:

I would choose the RED button, by the way glad to see another Barca fan on board :grin:

DaunteHOF
03-29-2006, 06:13 AM
the first button, vikings SUPERBOWL

MensaTice
03-29-2006, 06:16 AM
I'd go with the star. "...viklings would be very competitive in your lifetime, playoffs almost every year, but never win it all,..."
That is what I've experienced my entire life and my love/passion for the Vikes has never wavered. My life is pretty good without the Vikes winning it all. Don't get me wrong, i'd love to see a championship as much as the next guy but to not change anything about the Vikings performance of my lifetime (which I have been pleased with) plus GB going winless is just too good to be true.

Awwwwwww F*ck it. Give me the Trophy!!!

enlvikeman
03-29-2006, 06:32 AM
I would have posted a poll if I could have figured out how.

Prophet
03-29-2006, 01:25 PM
Red button, I already pushed that button decades ago.

ryanmurphy
03-29-2006, 01:40 PM
"enlvikeman" wrote:

Pushing the red one would mean you would see the viklings win the super bowl in your lifetime.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:0nQFSQXr4UownM:my.opera.com/troels/homes/blog/red-button.gif

Then what... Then you die??? I've watched too many old Twilight Zone episodes to fall for this trick. :lol:

BigMoInAZ
03-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Cmon guys! Like I told the orignal KFAN Rube who posted that thread;

Push the GREEN BUTTON!

Reason: Who the heck are the V I K L I N G S?

Easiest $10K a person could ever make!

Next question!

LuckyVike
03-30-2006, 09:45 PM
BLUE!!!!!

Slade
03-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Push tha red one. The one w/ the star is pretty interesting tho

chilifoot
03-30-2006, 09:51 PM
the one with the star is looking mighty tempting.... but i guess i'd go with the red button... it's not like any of them are bad

finnishvikingsfan
03-30-2006, 09:52 PM
I would take the money since I am in college. I would invest the money Wait quite a few years and buy a new team and to Northern Minnesota. So that way some up the fans up here can got watch some pro games near there home.

NodakPaul
03-30-2006, 10:00 PM
"chilifoot" wrote:

the one with the star is looking mighty tempting.... but i guess i'd go with the red button... it's not like any of them are bad

I consider the Pam Anderson one pretty bad. The only difference between her and a 747 is that not everybody's been on a 747.

Maybe it should be worded "The Vikings would only win the Superbowl if you spent the night with Pam Anderson." Even then I wouldn't even consider it without a fifteen pack of condoms (to be used all at the same time) and some spelunking gear.

RED BUTTON ALL THE WAY!!!

NordicNed
03-30-2006, 10:03 PM
"singersp" wrote:

I would definiteley push the red one.

You will have more fun rubbing a Super Bowl victory into the cheesdicks than you would telling them you had 10 G's, boned Pamela Lee or laughing at them about there winless record.

Yeah, right Singer, I believe that one....After you woke up with Pam, you be crying to us all that you just found out your colored blind..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't need to push no dam buttons, before I die, WE WILL WIN A SUPER BOWL....PERIOD

I'll always have to work hard for my money, more likely than not...

Pam A. Is a big PIG...........

Not so worried about any Cap stuff.......