PDA

View Full Version : Sing Along Song!



packer
03-28-2006, 02:10 AM
OHH! The Vi-queens really suck!
They've really run out of luck!

Chorus:
Oh The Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck


OHH! Their just counting down their days!
Till the Packers come destroy their place!
They should sell their empty trophy case!


Chorus:
Oh The Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck :twisted:

packer
03-28-2006, 02:12 AM
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

packer
03-28-2006, 02:14 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

DiehardVikesFan
03-28-2006, 02:21 AM
"packer" wrote:

OHH! The Vi-queens really suck!
They've really run out of luck!

Chorus:
Oh The Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck


OHH! Their just counting down their days!
Till the Packers come destroy their place!
They should sell their empty trophy case!


Chorus:
Oh The Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck :twisted:

Jesus hates you

TrappedinOakland
03-28-2006, 02:22 AM
That is so cute little boy. Did your music teacher let you bring your recorder home, too. It must be very exciting for you.

packer
03-28-2006, 02:28 AM
All you Vi-queen fans go ta hell! :twisted: :evil:


As a matter of fact im 40. So up yours!

i_bleed_purple
03-28-2006, 02:30 AM
So tell me, who did you have to write that for you. we all know you don't possess the vocabulary to have come up with that on your own.

TheAnimal93
03-28-2006, 02:32 AM
Oh boy!!!! Another hit-and -run troll!!! What shall we do? Hopefully he will come back and sing us another love song. He wants to jump on the bandwagon so bad!
What a fool. Go sing that to Favre!
Does Mom and Dad know that you are using their computor for such chicanery? Isnt it time for your bath with your "can-do" soap, Big Bucking Chicken?

TrappedinOakland
03-28-2006, 02:35 AM
Pardon me. I stand corrected. Little man did your teacher let you bring home your recorder? My apologies for presuming your immaturity lay in your lack of experience. Obviously it is well cultivated.

WinonaVike
03-28-2006, 02:45 AM
LOL if you really are 40 this could be the saddest thing ive ever seen... My 7 year old lil sister shows more maturity than you.

shockzilla
03-28-2006, 03:04 AM
How soon would you like me to ban you? Now?

OK.

Buh-bye!!!!!

singersp
03-28-2006, 03:06 AM
Yeah, I remember my 1st beer.

shockzilla
03-28-2006, 03:54 AM
That little boy has been sent home crying to his mommy...

PurplePeopleEaters
03-28-2006, 04:01 AM
Ohhh the packers suck..
Because I have evidence to back up my points.
considering that we swept their azzes last year. Not to mention the win with Randy 31- 17.

Ohh....

Packer is a retard, he really thinks he is funny.
Even tho the packers,
Did nothing in FA and we did. and now he is banned. Bitch.

do you like my little song?

FedjeViking
03-28-2006, 04:06 AM
Where's Cajun? :scratch: He'll put this little juvenile down to shame with a song! :thebirdman:

singersp
03-28-2006, 04:10 AM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

Where's Cajun? :scratch: He'll put this little juvenile down to shame with a song! :thebirdman:

He's already gone.

FedjeViking
03-28-2006, 04:13 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

Where's Cajun? :scratch: He'll put this little juvenile down to shame with a song! :thebirdman:

He's already gone.

That's okay, he gets home from the office he'll get him! :lol:

singersp
03-28-2006, 04:21 AM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

Where's Cajun? :scratch: He'll put this little juvenile down to shame with a song! :thebirdman:

He's already gone.

That's okay, he gets home from the office he'll get him! :lol:

I'm refering to the troll, not Caj. Shock took him out.

He's been banned.

FedjeViking
03-28-2006, 04:28 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"FedjeViking" wrote:

Where's Cajun? :scratch: He'll put this little juvenile down to shame with a song! :thebirdman:

He's already gone.

That's okay, he gets home from the office he'll get him! :lol:

I'm refering to the troll, not Caj. Shock took him out.

He's been banned.

:lol: Cajun's gonna be upset he missed this one! :lol:

skum
03-28-2006, 05:21 AM
"DiehardVikesFan" wrote:

"packer" wrote:

OHH! The Vi-queens really suck!
They've really run out of luck!

Chorus:
Oh The Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck


OHH! Their just counting down their days!
Till the Packers come destroy their place!
They should sell their empty trophy case!


Chorus:
Oh The Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck :twisted:

Jesus hates you

Mee too

josdin00
03-28-2006, 05:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/BigDogs.jpg

Prophet
03-28-2006, 05:43 PM
"packer" wrote:

OHH! The Vi-queens really suck!
They've really run out of luck!

Chorus:
Oh The Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck


OHH! Their just counting down their days!
Till the Packers come destroy their place!
They should sell their empty trophy case!


Chorus:
Oh The Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck Vi-queens suck :twisted:

The lobotomy worked.

ultravikingfan
03-28-2006, 05:44 PM
^ Dang! That pic is hilarious!

You make it?

Slade
03-28-2006, 06:03 PM
na, na,na,na..........na,na,na,na......hey, hey, hey.....good bye :headbang:

mr.woo
03-28-2006, 06:08 PM
sad... must have lost his protective helmet and someone mistook him for normal.

Euphman06
03-28-2006, 06:08 PM
wow.. a 40 year old for real?? Probably still lives with mommy and gets his diapers changed by his daddy while he fantasizes about sheep...

whackthepack
03-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Do you love the off-season moves that the Pack has made, NOT!

What would make any Packer fan think that what the Pack has done in preseason will propel them from the cellar dwellers that they are? They have lost their 2 best O-lineman for a 2nd year in a row and will lose their #1 receiver and their #3 receiver.

I guess that because it looks like Favre is coming back the Packer fans think they have a shot at a Superbowl again.

Can't wait to play you again Favre! 4 picks for or DB backs, and 5 sacks on your old a$$!

josdin00
03-28-2006, 06:26 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"josdin00" wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/BigDogs.jpg
^ Dang! That pic is hilarious!

You make it?

Well, I found the pic of the dogs, but I added the helmet, the GB logo, and the text, so yeah, I made it.

ryanmurphy
03-28-2006, 06:50 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/BigDogs.jpg

Thats killer... It looks just like my dog (Mastiff) only bigger!!! (Mine is only 4-months old, but already 62lbs)

josdin00
03-28-2006, 06:58 PM
I just saw Webby put that pic onto the front page!