PDA

View Full Version : New Member!

packer
03-28-2006, 01:59 AM
Hey, I'm a new member here! Just to tell you a little bit about me....I am a die hard Packer fan! I also enjoy watching the Vikes get their butts whiped by the Packers!

Slade
03-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Hmmm, Packers haven't looked good as of late. My feeling is that you won't be around this season when Minny goes 2-0 vs the Pack.

~ PS....how does the cellar look? Grab me a bottle of Dom while you're down there :pottytrain2:

norseforce
03-28-2006, 02:10 AM
well, it's going to be a while before you scrubs beat anything but ..yourselfs, how many pic's is that old man going to throw this year?your lambeau magic is gone,now you suck at home,and when people think of lambeau now, it's remember when moss wiped his ass on the goalpost... have you cleaned it up yet?....purple rain baby!

packer
03-28-2006, 02:11 AM
Screw you!

cajunvike
03-28-2006, 02:12 AM
"packer" wrote:

Hey, I'm a new member here! Just to tell you a little bit about me....I am a die hard Packer fan! I also enjoy watching the Vikes get their butts whiped by the Packers!

Looks like you won't be having much fun or enjoying yourself next season...and probably many more after that! :razz:

SKOL
03-28-2006, 02:35 AM
"packer" wrote:

Did you mean butts whipped? Idiot.

The Pack can wipe my butt too.

vikingschic18
03-28-2006, 02:40 AM
Why even come here when everything is VIKINGS?

TheAnimal93
03-28-2006, 02:40 AM
Good one Skol!!!!
We will wipe our butts with the packer-boy-hit-n-run troll!!!!

SKOL
03-28-2006, 02:46 AM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

Good one Skol!!!!

I retired the Troll Bustin' badge that I got from you temporarily, but I see I need to break it out again.

BTW, Snow just replaced my sig picture of that traitor Daunte with a picture of the Animal. He did a good job.

WinonaVike
03-28-2006, 02:48 AM
This is the second thread i have had to read created by this idiot...I would assume a ban is coming.

LL-MMan
03-28-2006, 02:50 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

"packer" wrote:

I'm seriously crying right now :sign5: :sign5: :sign5:

TheAnimal93
03-28-2006, 02:52 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

Good one Skol!!!!

I retired the Troll Bustin' badge temporarily, but I see I need to break it out again. BTW, thanks for the Badge Animal..., about a year late though.

I wish I could take credit for that creative genius Skol, but PAVikesfan made that for a bunch of us. I carry mine proudly and jump at the chance to put the smackdown on a whiney-butt, favre lovin, cheese eatin, sheep keeping, insanely delirious child!!!! :lol:

TheAnimal93
03-28-2006, 02:54 AM
"WinonaVike" wrote:

This is the second thread i have had to read created by this idiot...I would assume a ban is coming.

NO!!!! Not yet!!!
Let's bat him around a bit like a hacky-sack. My skills are a lil rusty!!!

vikingschic18
03-28-2006, 03:07 AM
Hey Packer, can you tell me who the Packer's mascot is? A big fat capital G? Hmmmm......who came up with the name "packers"?

singersp
03-28-2006, 03:10 AM
"packer" wrote:

Well you haven't exactly had much enjoyment the last three Vikings/Packers games then, have you? :lol:

carta4eva
03-28-2006, 03:35 AM
Packer.... Go toss Fav-re's salad!

FedjeViking
03-28-2006, 04:10 AM
All I can say to this poor person is..."I feel so sorry for you that you have to root for CHEESEHEADS!!!" :bum:

skum
03-28-2006, 05:20 AM
The biggest packer signing so far has been Billy Cundiff.. WOW :p

I feel a sweep coming again..

Ltrey33
03-28-2006, 05:24 AM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"WinonaVike" wrote:

NO!!!! Not yet!!!

I agree! The quality of troll has been very low lately though. Which I suppose is to be expected from Packer fans....

canadian_vikes_fan
03-28-2006, 05:39 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"packer" wrote:

Well you haven't exactly had much enjoyment the last three Vikings/Packers games then, have you? :lol:

Well, you gotta remember that Packer fans have a VERY selective memory.

They'll remember things that happened 40 years ago, but last year, pfff, thats gone.

ShanePurpleBlood
03-28-2006, 06:19 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

"packer" wrote:

Awesome, the trolls can't help but give reasons to poke fun.

shawn9876uss
03-28-2006, 06:43 AM
Welcome

MinnyFan
03-28-2006, 07:06 AM
"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"packer" wrote:

They'll remember things that happened 40 years ago, but last year, pfff, thats gone.

That is so true, I live in Wisconsin and all packer fans talk about when we start talking about football is what they've done in the past and how they think that because of that the packers are still the better team. It pisses me off so much and I can't wait for that packers to have another miserable season followed by many more.

singersp
03-28-2006, 12:11 PM
"shawn9876uss" wrote:

Welcome

:scratch: Welcome?

Obviously, you haven't read his begining post or any of this thread.

You just welcomed a Packer troll.

singersp
03-28-2006, 12:14 PM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"WinonaVike" wrote:

NO!!!! Not yet!!!

He's been history already. Shock gave him the axe.

Jarlvik2006
03-28-2006, 02:11 PM
"MinnyFan" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"packer" wrote:

That is so true, I live in Wisconsin and all packer fans talk about when we start talking about football is what they've done in the past and how they think that because of that the packers are still the better team. It pisses me off so much and I can't wait for that packers to have another miserable season followed by many more.

My Dad still lives in Wisconsin and gets pissed because no Packer fans know anything about what's going on in the NFL unless it's about the Packers. They seem to be completely delusional.

Prophet
03-28-2006, 02:15 PM
"packer" wrote:

Congratulations! The first Packer's fan coming off a lobotomy and posting in this forum. Have a free avatar:

http://www.prisonwall.org/postcard/pictures/lobotomy.jpg

whackthepack
03-28-2006, 03:15 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"WinonaVike" wrote:

NO!!!! Not yet!!!

You guys are banning the trolls way to quickly these days, I did not get to have any funny making fun of him.

ultravikingfan
03-28-2006, 05:42 PM
"Jarlvik2006" wrote:

My Dad still lives in Wisconsin and gets pissed because no Packer fans know anything about what's going on in the NFL unless it's about the Packers. They seem to be completely delusional.

Well, we need to form a rescue party and save your dad!

Whose with me?

Slade
03-28-2006, 05:55 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"WinonaVike" wrote:

NO!!!! Not yet!!!

~ Awww man, we were just starting to have a little fun. :cool:

mr.woo
03-28-2006, 05:59 PM
me thinks youll be singing a different tune when k-rob has a season high td catch against the pack. booyah

DarrinNelsonguy
03-28-2006, 06:13 PM
"vikingschic18" wrote:

Why even come here when everything is VIKINGS?

That is exactly what I was thinking.

DarrinNelsonguy
03-28-2006, 06:18 PM
"Jarlvik2006" wrote:

"MinnyFan" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"packer" wrote:

Exactly, I lived in WI for awhile and most of the self-proclaimed "die hard Packer fans" can nly name Favre and have no clue about anyone else on their team or what is going on around the league.