PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine Wiggins arrested



COJOMAY
03-23-2006, 10:47 PM
http://www13.co.hennepin.mn.us/webbooking/chargedetail.asp?v_booknum=2006008411

ASSAULT 5TH DEGREE/DOMESTIC

shockzilla
03-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Yeah, but is that THE Jermaine Wiggins?

SharperImage42
03-23-2006, 10:49 PM
doubt it

VikesfaninWis
03-23-2006, 10:49 PM
Is this a joke Cojo?

KJ
03-23-2006, 10:49 PM
It's not our Jermaine, phew!

olson_10
03-23-2006, 10:49 PM
different guy..this guy is born in 81..jermaine is older than 25

ultravikingfan
03-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Wrong Wiggins!
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5297

Look at the birthday!

COJOMAY
03-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Hummmmm, it is the wrong date. Saw it on another site and heard the on the radio that a Vikings player had been arrested.

purplepride818
03-23-2006, 10:50 PM
how the hell did you find that? just browsing recent arrests or something?

ultravikingfan
03-23-2006, 10:53 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Hummmmm, it is the wrong date. Saw it on another site and heard the on the radio that a Vikings player had been arrested.

Lets us our head here. This guy was born in '81. Wiggins rookie year was 2000.

You do the math. :roll:

COJOMAY
03-23-2006, 10:56 PM
I agree, it's not him. I jumped the gun making an assumption.

snowinapril
03-23-2006, 11:01 PM
ON A HAPPIER NOTE,

our Jermaine is going to be on NFL TA tonight at 6, 9 and midnight Central Time.

That is if he is not in the clink!

PurplePackerEater
03-23-2006, 11:05 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

ON A HAPPIER NOTE,

our Jermaine is going to be on NFL TA tonight at 6, 9 and midnight Central Time.

That is if he is not in the clink!

Live from Hennipen County Jail?? :grin:



This is how rumors get spread. Maybe it'll make it to espn.com or nfl.com. :razz:

DarrinNelsonguy
03-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Man am I relieved.

SharperImage42
03-23-2006, 11:25 PM
"purplepride818" wrote:

how the hell did you find that? just browsing recent arrests or something?

lmaoo nice one

is the 818 ur area code? cuz i live in the 818 also

arrested_developer
03-23-2006, 11:27 PM
this thread scared the sh*t out of me! i kept on thinking 'please don't be a dui, please don't be a dui.' i don't want my fave offensive player going in the slammer. thank god it's a different guy.

mr.woo
03-23-2006, 11:34 PM
holy Crap!!! oh Crap oh hold on wait nevermind

shwooo

ejmat
03-23-2006, 11:44 PM
That's funny I just saw this thread because I posted in the we signed tank thread I heard something about this rumor. A friend of mine called me and asked me about it. Very strange!!!!!

SharperVikings
03-23-2006, 11:48 PM
yeah your right...that is weird...

thank god its a different wiggins! :lol:

ThaSuperFreak33
03-24-2006, 01:25 AM
Thank God. The way we were going last year our New Uniforms should be prison jumsuits.

cajunvike
03-24-2006, 08:39 AM
bump

DCPologirl
03-24-2006, 08:41 AM
:pukeright: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :mad: :mad: :mad: :smile: :smile: :smile: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Vikes
03-24-2006, 08:41 AM
haha good one.

DCPologirl
03-24-2006, 08:43 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

bump

jerk did you see the range of emotions I just went through :roll:

cajunvike
03-24-2006, 08:44 AM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

:pukeright: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :mad: :mad: :mad: :smile: :smile: :smile: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

I knew that you would love that one...I had the hardest time not telling you about it tonight...I wanted to see your reaction to it on the board instead! :lol:

BTW, great new avatar! Hubba hubba!!! :tongue:

cajunvike
03-24-2006, 08:45 AM
The figure in the avatar needs a little more JLo action though! :grin:

DCPologirl
03-24-2006, 08:45 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"DCPologirl" wrote:

:pukeright: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :mad: :mad: :mad: :smile: :smile: :smile: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

I knew that you would love that one...I had the hardest time not telling you about it tonight...I wanted to see your reaction to it on the board instead! :lol:

BTW, great new avatar! Hubba hubba!!! :tongue:


Thank you Josdin is a god!!!!! Too many new people had my other avatar

DCPologirl
03-24-2006, 08:46 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

The figure in the avatar needs a little more JLo action though! :grin:

You know what's hysterical? I love it but I was looking at the form and I was like it needs more booty LMAO

PurplePride80
03-24-2006, 08:56 AM
You almost fooled me. :roll:

sleepagent
03-24-2006, 09:41 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"COJOMAY" wrote:

Hummmmm, it is the wrong date. Saw it on another site and heard the on the radio that a Vikings player had been arrested.

Lets us our head here. This guy was born in '81. Wiggins rookie year was 2000.

You do the math. :roll:

Let's see . . . 2000 - 81 = Holy Pooh . . . He's 1,919 years old! :lol: