PDA

View Full Version : PP.O ends talk of Culpepper!

cajunvike
03-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Just for you, Prophet!

Great idea, ltrey!!! :lol:

Ltrey33
03-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Yes! The Culpepper boycott begins now!

Del Rio
03-22-2006, 04:28 PM
http://sk1pper.com/please_make_it_stop.bmp

DEEP PURPLE
03-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Who????

VikesfaninWis
03-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Cuttttttttttttttttttt

seaniemck7
03-22-2006, 04:33 PM
:notworthy:

whackthepack
03-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Good luck!

And if no Daunte talks comes true, I would like 5 Billion dollars, be the owner of the Vikings, and I would like to be dating Jessica Alba! This has a better chance of coming true in the next year than no more Daunte talk!

DEEP PURPLE
03-22-2006, 04:41 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

Good luck!

And if no Daunte talks comes true, I would like 5 Billion dollars, be the owner of the Vikings, and I would like to be dating Jessica Alba! This has a better chance of coming true in the next year than no more Daunte talk!

Strictly for her acting skills right!!! :lol:

Prophet
03-22-2006, 04:46 PM
lol, my dream has come true.

DCPologirl
03-22-2006, 04:46 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Just for you, Prophet!

Great idea, ltrey!!! :lol:

whatever Cajun :roll:

Prophet
03-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Maybe webby can put Culpepper's name in the list of unacceptable words so every time you type in his name or a variation of it his name would be changed to something else.....I'm not giving any suggestions beyond that.

cajunvike
03-22-2006, 04:53 PM
New headline: PP.O starts talk about how HOT DCPologirl is...to fill the void caused by the Daunte talk ceasefire!

:lol:

DCPologirl
03-22-2006, 04:54 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

New headline: PP.O starts talk about how HOT DCPologirl is...to fill the void caused by the Daunte talk ceasefire!

:lol:

:roll: :shock: :lol:

cajunvike
03-22-2006, 05:10 PM
You KNOW you LOVE the attention, JPolo!!! :grin:

DCPologirl
03-22-2006, 05:15 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Of course I do...I'm a woman aren't I? lol

Cagey_Fan
03-22-2006, 05:19 PM
No you no who talk, works for me. :smile:

briboy75
03-22-2006, 05:20 PM
first of all i find it ironic that in attempt to bouycott his name it gets mentioned several times in this tread

seond if you don't want to hear about him, don't read the thread. its a free country and an open board. people can post what they want here, from what i understand, as long as it is relevant and not offensive. the talk will die down on its own over time.

DCPologirl
03-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Culpepper Culpepper Culpepper :la:

V-Unit
03-22-2006, 05:46 PM
If you want to stop talking about the man you might want to change the Poll sooner ratheer than later.

Just a suggestion.

Ltrey33
03-22-2006, 06:53 PM
"briboy75" wrote:

first of all i find it ironic that in attempt to bouycott his name it gets mentioned several times in this tread

seond if you don't want to hear about him, don't read the thread. its a free country and an open board. people can post what they want here, from what i understand, as long as it is relevant and not offensive. the talk will die down on its own over time.

"V-Unit" wrote:

If you want to stop talking about the man you might want to change the Poll sooner ratheer than later.

Just a suggestion.

Hey! It was a joke! Lighten the fuck up!

V-Unit
03-22-2006, 07:04 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

"briboy75" wrote:

"V-Unit" wrote:

Just a suggestion.

Hey! It was a joke! Lighten the fuck up!I'm sorry Jedi Master. I did not sense the force within the post.
By the way, Do you have a Padawan.
If not, I would like to learn that force push move someday...I've been getting beat up lately. Pep might need it too. I bet if you used force push on a ball you could throw it like 200 yards!

Mr. Purple
03-22-2006, 07:07 PM
"Maybe webby can put Culpepper's name in the list of unacceptable words so every time you type in his name or a variation of it his name would be changed to something else.....I'm not giving any suggestions beyond that."-Prophet

haha yes! that would be an awesome idea!

whackthepack
03-22-2006, 07:24 PM
"V-Unit" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

"briboy75" wrote:

"V-Unit" wrote:

Just a suggestion.

Hey! It was a joke! Lighten the F!!ck up!I'm sorry Jedi Master. I did not sense the force within the post.
If not, I would like to learn that force push move someday...I've been getting beat up lately. Pep might need it too. I bet if you used force push on a ball you could throw it like 200 yards!

You could also control the D-lineman. No, you do not want to sack me today! We do not want to sack you today.

Ltrey33
03-22-2006, 07:26 PM
"V-Unit" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

"briboy75" wrote:

"V-Unit" wrote:

Just a suggestion.

Hey! It was a joke! Lighten the F!!ck up!I'm sorry Jedi Master. I did not sense the force within the post.

Well a certain Vikings quarterback said he was like a Jedi before the season, and we all know how that worked out! :lol: Anyway, if you want to stop getting beat up, don't worry about the Force push...learn Force lightning!

SharperImage42
03-22-2006, 07:38 PM
thank the Lord, can i get an AMEN?

DarrinNelsonguy
03-22-2006, 07:48 PM
It's about damn time!

Del Rio
03-22-2006, 07:53 PM
"briboy75" wrote:

Take that idea a step further.......if you don't want to hear people who don't want to talk about Daunte then don't post in their don't talk about Daunte thread.

Do you know the definition of irony?

I mean this thread was started as a joke, but since people are getting serious.....if it bothers you people are tired of talking about him let them have their one thread to discuss it with each other. They have every right to post this, just as you so clearly stated people have a right to talk about Daunte.

VKG4LFE
03-22-2006, 07:55 PM
But then what would we talk about!

V-Unit
03-22-2006, 07:56 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

But then what would we talk about!We could talk about...Mike McMahon....yawn.

SharperImage42
03-22-2006, 07:59 PM
or we could talk about life, or the growth of troy williamson??!!!! or even the draft yay 1 month away

cajunvike
03-22-2006, 08:30 PM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

Ohh baby, I love it when you talk DIRTY!!! :razz:

shawn9876uss
03-22-2006, 08:30 PM
See we are have talk about cpep on not talking about him.....HMMMMM

DCPologirl
03-22-2006, 08:31 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"DCPologirl" wrote:

:sign5:

cajunvike
03-22-2006, 08:36 PM
"briboy75" wrote:

Actually, THIS is IRONIC:

An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
Isn't it ironic ... don't you think

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids good-bye
He waited his whole damn life to take that flight
And as the plane crashed down he thought
'Well isn't this nice...'
And isn't it ironic ... don't you think

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face

It's a traffic jam when you're already late
It's a no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic... don't you think
A little too ironic... and yeah I really do think...

Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out
Helping you out

:razz:

Lighten up, dude! Most of the people who posted here KNEW it was a joke...your FIRST clue should have been the author of the thread!!! :lol:

cajunvike
03-22-2006, 08:37 PM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"DCPologirl" wrote:

That too!!! :tongue:

cajunvike
03-22-2006, 08:40 PM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Of course I do...I'm a woman aren't I? lol

NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!!! :tongue:

BigMoInAZ
03-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Hey I know! We could all....
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e138/BigMo58/Football%20Photos/GYRO.jpg

olson_10
03-23-2006, 08:06 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

Maybe webby can put Culpepper's name in the list of unacceptable words so every time you type in his name or a variation of it his name would be changed to something else.....I'm not giving any suggestions beyond that.
anytime somebody types either daunte, or culpepper, it should automatically change to "midget hands"

olson_10
03-23-2006, 08:11 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

"briboy75" wrote:

Take that idea a step further.......if you don't want to hear people who don't want to talk about Daunte then don't post in their don't talk about Daunte thread.

Do you know the definition of irony?

I mean this thread was started as a joke, but since people are getting serious.....if it bothers you people are tired of talking about him let them have their one thread to discuss it with each other. They have every right to post this, just as you so clearly stated people have a right to talk about Daunte.
lol wow, and again somebody is brought back down to earth by del rio..exactly..we are all in here laughing it up and having a joke, and this dude comes into the thread after reading the name of it, and decides to have his "serious" input..must not have much of a sense of humor, too bad for him!