PDA

View Full Version : koren robinson



SeattleFan
03-22-2006, 03:51 PM
hey douchbags, i hope you make it to the playoffs before ol' smokey (robinson) rediscovers crack and jack daniels.
love, mr. kocknballs

jhirchak1
03-22-2006, 03:52 PM
"kocknballs" wrote:

hey douchbags, i hope you make it to the playoffs before ol' smokey (robinson) rediscovers crack and jack daniels.
love, mr. kocknballs
Don't you have anything else better to do with your time?

Calmwind
03-22-2006, 03:56 PM
I am guessing a Seahawks fan? I could tell by the classy post. Welcome to the board and beware of Del and Ultra!!

damien927
03-22-2006, 03:57 PM
look who's talking packer backer.... Favre has an addiction... beats it... becomes hero to you... K-rob has an addiction... beats it... and is a loser in your mind. Is that why the Packers wanted to sgign him so bad?? That is what I thought. Please ban this loser!

Del Rio
03-22-2006, 04:01 PM
The quality of troll has really dropped off as of late. The bright side is it will be easy to ban him.

The sad thing is we have to watch numbnuts attempt to be witty.

cajunvike
03-22-2006, 04:06 PM
"kocknballs" wrote:

hey douchbags, i hope you make it to the playoffs before ol' smokey (robinson) rediscovers crack and jack daniels.
love, mr. kocknballs

Last time I checked, Mrs. Sucknballs, Koren suffered from alcohol addiction, not crack addiction (alcohol being legal for his use). You had better get some help for your addition as well...your addiction to making idiotic comments and messing with people who can bury your A$$!

Calmwind
03-22-2006, 04:07 PM
I was guessing this guy a Seahawks fan considering KRob came from there and we just got Hutch but i could be wrong. He is prob just a Bandwagon Troll with minimal wit and nothing real to debate.

VikesfaninWis
03-22-2006, 04:08 PM
What a punk. Not get your thumb out of your mouth and go do your homework.. See this is why parents need to watch their children closely, they are not being supervised on the computer and they make stupid comments about nothing.. The way I see it, K-Rob didn't have a problem in Seattle his first couple years, and never made the probowl. He is with us 1 season, and goes to the probowl. People need to do some thinking before opening their big mouths..



Hey smarta$$ :thebirdman:

Ltrey33
03-22-2006, 04:15 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

The quality of troll has really dropped off as of late. The bright side is it will be easy to ban him.

The sad thing is we have to watch numbnuts attempt to be witty.

You're right Del, the quality of troll is down lately. It's a shame because it used to be enjoyable to beat on them, now it's just downright sad.

DCPologirl
03-22-2006, 05:01 PM
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

What a punk. Not get your thumb out of your mouth and go do your homework.. See this is why parents need to watch their children closely, they are not being supervised on the computer and they make stupid comments about nothing.. The way I see it, K-Rob didn't have a problem in Seattle his first couple years, and never made the probowl. He is with us 1 season, and goes to the probowl. People need to do some thinking before opening their big mouths..



Hey smarta$$ :thebirdman:

I like you more and more each day lol

V4L
03-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Welcome buddy haha..


We took 2 pro bowlers from them.. K-rob and Hutch ha!

PackSux!
03-22-2006, 05:24 PM
"kocknballs" wrote:

hey douchbags, i hope you make it to the playoffs before ol' smokey (robinson) rediscovers crack and jack daniels.
love, mr. kocknballs

This must be the same dildo who kept talking trash about Hutch staying in seattle. Now he is talking trash about koro because he has nothing to say about the Hutch deal.

CrazyVikingsFan
03-22-2006, 05:26 PM
someone shut this guy up!

tarkenton10
03-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Hey knocknballs - I know why you are named that - That is the sound your brother's balls make when they hit your chin!!!!! :lol:

whackthepack
03-22-2006, 05:59 PM
"kocknballs" wrote:

hey douchbags, i hope you make it to the playoffs before ol' smokey (robinson) rediscovers crack and jack daniels.
love, mr. kocknballs


Thanks for Hutchinson! I have a question for you, do you think that Alexander will be the leading rusher in the NFL without Hutch pulling and leading for him or opening holes in the middle?

I do not think so!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya Troll as I am sure you will be banned shortly no-balls!

VikesfaninWis
03-22-2006, 06:01 PM
"tarkenton10" wrote:

Hey knocknballs - I know why you are named that - That is the sound your brother's balls make when they hit your chin!!!!! :lol:



I believe it is KocknBalls, not KnocknBalls... Either way, I will go with it. :grin:

VikesfaninWis
03-22-2006, 06:04 PM
"PackSux!" wrote:

"kocknballs" wrote:

hey douchbags, i hope you make it to the playoffs before ol' smokey (robinson) rediscovers crack and jack daniels.
love, mr. kocknballs

This must be the same dildo who kept talking trash about Hutch staying in seattle. Now he is talking trash about koro because he has nothing to say about the Hutch deal.


Ask one of the Mods to check the IP Address. That dudes name the other day that was saying they will keep Hutch is, "Wekeephutch". This dude is nothing more then a Buttplug, guess we got the last laugh in both situations, Hutch, and K-Rob. :laughing3:

Del Rio
03-22-2006, 06:09 PM
He has no alter ego, at least not on the computer he is posting from.

Doesn't really matter. They all might as well be the same guy.

V4L
03-22-2006, 06:15 PM
That's great.. Took 2 probowlers from them in 2 years

VikesfaninWis
03-22-2006, 06:18 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

He has no alter ego, at least not on the computer he is posting from.

Doesn't really matter. They all might as well be the same guy.


No kidding, I agree 100%.

ultravikingfan
03-22-2006, 11:51 PM
I am kinda upset.

This guy comes in here and insults the team we love, and he is taken rather lightly? This is an invitation to drill this troll.

Man, some of you are kinda soft......

VikesfaninWis
03-22-2006, 11:55 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I am kinda upset.

This guy comes in here and insults the team we love, and he is taken rather lightly? This is an invitation to drill this troll.

Man, some of you are kinda soft......


I am already on that Ultra.. Check out my first post on page 1.. Laying the law down on PP.O since March 22nd, 2006..

Slade
03-23-2006, 01:08 AM
Ballz is still hurt that they lost the SB and Hutch in a 2 month span. If he is a Seahawks fan, then we should hear from him again when he logs in @ Starbucks

jaymz7
03-23-2006, 01:14 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

The quality of troll has really dropped off as of late. The bright side is it will be easy to ban him.

The sad thing is we have to watch numbnuts attempt to be witty.

You are correct the trolls lately don't even make it a challenge. I enjoy you and Ultra ripping them a new one, but lately they haven't even warranted a response.

Del Rio
03-23-2006, 02:45 AM
"jaymz7" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

The quality of troll has really dropped off as of late. The bright side is it will be easy to ban him.

The sad thing is we have to watch numbnuts attempt to be witty.

You are correct the trolls lately don't even make it a challenge. I enjoy you and Ultra ripping them a new one, but lately they haven't even warranted a response.

Yep not even worth really putting any effort into.