PDA

View Full Version : Hutchinson on KFAN sometime between 5-6PM CT

audioghost
03-22-2006, 12:38 AM
They're gonna interview him before 6 PM....

They're talking bout the Vikes right now...

http://www.kfan.com/main.html

CLICK ON 'ON AIR NOW'

audioghost
03-22-2006, 12:54 AM
OK, guess I'll be the only one listening...

I'll let u know what he says....

You guys keepe talking about Keyshawn, Newman, and the new uni's, don't mind me....

VikingsTw
03-22-2006, 12:56 AM
I'm listening, i'm in a different region here, so i think hutch will be on in the next hour, right?

They are talking about the computer sent to Culpepper.

snowinapril
03-22-2006, 12:56 AM
I like what they are talking about right now.

DC vs Childress?

VikingsTw
03-22-2006, 12:58 AM
Its moronic, they are sticking up for culpepper, i just don't agree. Culpepper was doing some fishy things, firing his agent, asking for more money, ect.....

The whole thing is mess, but not really because we don't have to worry about it anymore.

snowinapril
03-22-2006, 12:59 AM
They were talking about Denny Green's son, Jeremy and what he was saying about the new regime. I don't think they would let him in on the DC situation, he is only a scout I think.

snowinapril
03-22-2006, 01:01 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

Its moronic, they are sticking up for culpepper, i just don't agree. Culpepper was doing some fishy things, firing his agent, asking for more money, ect.....

The whole thing is mess, but not really because we don't have to worry about it anymore.

What do you expect from the media, that feels shut out. You will hear a lot of that from the MN media until they start treating them to some news and interviews.

VikingsTw
03-22-2006, 01:27 AM
STEVE ON!!!

WBLVikeBabe
03-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Listening to it right now as well.

hailtocarter
03-22-2006, 01:33 AM
I like what I hear already

snowinapril
03-22-2006, 01:34 AM
Stupid DSL and streaming buffering crap, it keeps cutting in and out on me.

KJ
03-22-2006, 01:35 AM
He's the real deal. He's also now officially a Chester Protector.

VikingsTw
03-22-2006, 01:37 AM
I'm going out on a limb and saying that him and Matt Birk are gonna get along very well.

MensaTice
03-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Feels Minnesota is one of the top defenses in the league :drunken:

Other than that great interview. This guy will be great for us.

DaunteHOF
03-22-2006, 01:42 AM
what was said?

audioghost
03-22-2006, 01:43 AM
Summary:

He loves his contract, ecstatic to be in Minny...

He wanted an extension with Seahawks before last season, and they didn't even negotiate with him....he thought that he was gonna be franchised....they didn't franchise him and he thought he found the best deal he could get....and he was excited that a team stepped up to the plate....

He's glad that the whole contract dispute is in the past...

Said the Seahawks players were behind him in his contract disputes and they wished him the best....

Glad he didn't get franchised, transition tag let him test the market...he's excited...

He said that "I love the game, I love to play it full speed. I got into a fist fight when I was a kid after losing a monopoly game, so it doesn't matter what it is. Football, monopoly, fishing, whatever, I want to win!"

He loves the Midwest, loves the black n' blue division, loves the people and their pride in their football teams....played in Midwest with Michigan in college....

"When I got to Seattle their record wasn't very good, and this year we went to the Super Bowl. We had a lot of the same guys, and you could just feel the chemistry, and feel it click. When the locker room's in sync and everything's on the same page it is wonderful."

"Having playing the Minnesota defense over the past couple of years, I think they're one of the best defenses in the league. So I'm happy to be here."

He says there is a lot more to players than what they do on the field...he says he's a leader in the locker room, and he has the intangibles.

"Since I signed the offer sheet last week, there was no contact between me and my agent and the Seattle Seahawks. To be honest with you, I still haven't got a phone call."

He says he's not one to forget things like that....

on Koren Robinson: "Koren is an unbelievable person, and an unbelieveable athlete. I love Koren, hell of a player, I think he just needed a frest start. I'm excited to be reunited with him."

He knows Birk from the Pro Bowl, and Rosenthal through a friend...

On the Vikes D-Line:
"I've had to play against Pat and kevin Williams and they dont have a problem there."

On Bryant McKinnie:
"McKinnie should be up there with Walter Jones and Jonathan Ogden, he's that caliber player."

On his new O-Line:
"I can't wait to get together and talk with those guys."

Said his next move is to get out and look for a new house in the Minneapolis area...

KJ
03-22-2006, 01:44 AM
"MensaTice" wrote:

Feels Minnesota is one of the top defenses in the league :drunken:

Other than that great interview. This guy will be great for us.He was referring to the D-Line.

NordicNed
03-22-2006, 01:49 AM
I only got to catch the last 20 seconds....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

audioghost
03-22-2006, 01:51 AM
"VikingNed" wrote:

I only got to catch the last 20 seconds....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I summarized the whole interview above, with several direct quotes....

Read up...and you'll see what he said....

:cool:

KJ
03-22-2006, 01:52 AM
"VikingNed" wrote:

I only got to catch the last 20 seconds....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAudioghost summarized it very well for ya though.

audioghost
03-22-2006, 01:58 AM
Hutch sounds like a hard-working straight-forward guy....

I can't believe that the Seattle fans were dissing him and calling him selfish...the Seahwaks haven't talked to him about his contract all offseason, what do they expect a guy to do?

Anyways, I'm excited about this signing....

sirweeze
03-22-2006, 02:02 AM
Nice read

Thanks a ton, audioghost

KJ
03-22-2006, 02:07 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

Hutch sounds like a hard-working straight-forward guy....

I can't believe that the Seattle fans were dissing him and calling him selfish...the Seahwaks haven't talked to him about his contract all offseason, what do they expect a guy to do?

Anyways, I'm excited about this signing....I'm excited too, being a Michigan fan factors in there as well. The guy was an absolute beast at Michigan, and has only gotten better, and now he's with my Vikes :cool:

And the Seattle reaction is expected. They just don't understand.

DaunteHOF
03-22-2006, 02:25 AM
http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_OBJECTNAME_HutchConfCall32106.html

its this the interview, has similar sayings

audioghost
03-22-2006, 02:45 AM
"DaunteHOF" wrote:

http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_OBJECTNAME_HutchConfCall32106.html

its this the interview, has similar sayings

He did his KFAN interview directly after doing the one in the link...Dan Barrero was talking about how they thought the conference call interview would take longer and that Hutch was ready earlier than they thought....

Prophet
03-22-2006, 04:48 AM
Thanks for the update Audio!

singersp
03-22-2006, 04:55 AM
Said his next move is to get out and look for a new house in the Minneapolis area...

I hear Daunte's got one for sale!

happy camper
03-22-2006, 06:07 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

What do you expect from the media, that feels shut out. You will hear a lot of that from the MN media until they start treating them to some news and interviews.

Please don't include the guys from kfan as media devils.

those are some real stand up guys and even if i dont agree with what they say everytime, i respect thier opinions.

ShanePurpleBlood
03-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Nice interview, I can't wait to see him suit up.