PDA

View Full Version : www.packerchatters.com

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Hey register at this www.packerchatters.com and talk some trash. I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?

triedandtruevikesfan
07-22-2004, 12:20 AM
Just don't make us look like idiots is all I have to say! We don't like Packer trolls here, so don't be a troll over there!

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 12:30 AM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

Just don't make us look like idiots is all I have to say! We don't like Packer trolls here, so don't be a troll over there!

I will bet the week before we play the eagles they will be full force trolls here. Eagle fans roam to the message board of their next opponent talking trash and i read some of their threads at the panthers board. Wow they are mean. That means webby better ban any eagle fan talking trash and keep this site quiet.

hawaiianvike21
07-22-2004, 12:53 AM
Never knew one teams fans would talk trash to their opponents fans and sign up on every teams messageboards. I think by doing that is a huge waste of time. Then again it would be so sweet rubbing it in there face when they lose.

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 12:55 AM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Never knew one teams fans would talk trash to their opponents fans and sign up on every teams messageboards. I think by doing that is a huge waste of time. Then again it would be so sweet rubbing it in there face when they lose.

Do the bears and lions have message boards? Hawainan vike lets talk some trash at the fudgepackers board? I am only a member at this message board just to let you know.

Looper
07-22-2004, 12:56 AM
Check out the thread for:

Pessimism for the Vickies = Optimism for the Pack

It's good for a laugh. It basically degrades into Culpepper bashing with everyone trying to find reasons why he sucks. Then they conclude that he's actually a pretty good QB... But we already knew that.

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 12:58 AM
"Looper" wrote:

Check out the thread for:

Pessimism for the Vickies = Optimism for the Pack

It's good for a laugh. It basically degrades into Culpepper bashing with everyone trying to find reasons why he sucks. Then they conclude that he's actually a pretty good QB... But we already knew that.

Yeah i seen that, im signing up right now. Man they bash the vikings over there.

BigEasyViking
07-22-2004, 01:09 AM
I'm signing up...Will have fun with this! It'll be proof that you can talk smack but still do so respectably.

AngloVike
07-22-2004, 01:24 AM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Do the bears and lions have message boards? Hawainan vike lets talk some trash at the fudgepackers board? I am only a member at this message board just to let you know.

If you click on the Fan2Fan link on the homepage then you can go to boards for a lot of other teams. There is a Lions board on Fan2fan but the Bears board isn't there any longer. I went to a few of the rival boards, though not all, leading up to games in the last couple of seasons and had some good discussions with some of the fans. If you want to go and talk smack then fine but be prepared to go back and eat crow if it blows up in your face.

briboy75
07-22-2004, 02:08 AM
if you put together an argument as why you believe your team will do better, its cool.. i even enjoy hearing packers (or other teams) perspective on why they think there team is better... but don't just make blanket statements like "your team sucks". its a waste of peoples time, is unoriginal, makes you sound like an idot becase you have no facts to back it up, and is annoying.

casper
07-22-2004, 03:56 AM
Viking fans, :scratch: I have spent time on lots of other boards checking out what they are about the only one in 30 or so I found was www.NFL.com :thumbleft: NOt as good as purple pride :wav: BUT it is half way OK the rest are not interesting nor do they talk about anything other than Mine MINE MINE kind of like the birds on finding NEMO :pottytrain5: ...what I guess I am saying is there is no place like home ...there is no place like home :newb: anyway enjoy the smack if you can get them to talk sensable :banghead:

LosAngelis
07-22-2004, 10:34 AM
My only suggestion to you....

There is a slight difference between PurplePride and PackerChatters. PurplePride is a very much a community, with discussions that range across all topics. Also, you must admit, there is a bit of Packer-baiting when you come to the front page.

PackerChatters does pride itself on being purely a news and discussion site. They don't suffer fools gladly, and they try very hard to steer away from inter-team bashing. Yes, there are a couple of idiots on there, as there are here, and there are already some Viking trolls who have come and left, like there are trolls here.

I guess my advice would be that whatever you do there, don't complain if it happens on this site anymore. I've usually backed Viking fans up when trolls have shown up, and have PMed some Packer trolls and told them to grow up. Up to you guys. Intelligent discussion and good-natured smack is something most of you don't mind, so hopefully you represent your team well on Packerchatters.

VKG4LFE
07-22-2004, 10:57 AM
Just don't make us look like idiots!!

purplepat
07-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Agreed with the "don't make Vikings fans look like idiots" advice. You bring all of us down when you act like a 13 year old. Show maturity, state facts or opinions respectably. Give our opponents credit when and where they deserve it, and props to our Vikings when and where they deserve it.

"Trash-talking" is for immature punks and illiterate thugs.

bigdogbovy
07-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Don't go to chatters and talk trash. I am already registered there and it's pretty stuffy. Tho there are a few guys who can talk some decent stuff.

Purple pride we will talk trash and have fun they won't there so please don't try.

Viking_Spirit
07-22-2004, 12:49 PM

Hey register at this www.packerchatters.com and talk some trash. I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?
You're making us look like idiots........and you were the one who was pissed about that guy on the Rams board make us look like idiots......very hypocritical if you ask me.
I have no intention of going there to talk trash with you.

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 12:55 PM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

You're making us look like idiots........and you were the one who was pissed about that guy on the Rams board make us look like idiots......very hypocritical if you ask me.

Im saying we should all just sign up and register so you can read what they have to say.

VKG4LFE
07-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Couldn't we just log on as guests if we wanted to read what they had to say? Besides. Who cares what they have to say? Let them bash us all they want, and we'll bash them all we want.

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 01:07 PM
So 49er fans go on the rams board all the time as to what i saw talking football and trash. There are over 400 Giant fans registered on the eagles board talking trash and lots of panther fans on the bucs board. Thats what rivarlries are all about lets sign up.

LosAngelis
07-22-2004, 01:33 PM

I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?

Im saying we should all just sign up and register so you can read what they have to say.

Methinks someone has short term memory loss.

muchluv4smoot
07-22-2004, 01:37 PM
I've been signed up on that site for quiet a while now, but not to talk trash. I like to hear what packers fans have to say about their team, our team, and other teams as well. There obviously are a few idiots over there who act like 14 year olds, but for the most part they have no problem talking with us vikes fans, as long as we act mature. This is in the pack talk page, I don't even bother looking at the trash talking page. I guess if there are any guys on here like me, who like to talk football with other fans, then go there and do so. But don't go on that site thinking it is just like this site, because they look similar. Like LA said, they are to completely different types of sites. I agree, that we don't need anymore guys going there and making vikes fans look bad, like some of the idiot packers fans who come on here.

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 01:42 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I am going over there to say packers suck, anyone wanna join me?

Methinks someone has short term memory loss.

Your a packer fan and you suck and so does your team lol. :lol: I hate the packers really so im just telling you.

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 01:44 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

I've been signed up on that site for quiet a while now, but not to talk trash. I like to hear what packers fans have to say about their team, our team, and other teams as well. There obviously are a few idiots over there who act like 14 year olds, but for the most part they have no problem talking with us vikes fans, as long as we act mature. This is in the pack talk page, I don't even bother looking at the trash talking page. I guess if there are any guys on here like me, who like to talk football with other fans, then go there and do so. But don't go on that site thinking it is just like this site, because they look similar. Like LA said, they are to completely different types of sites. I agree, that we don't need anymore guys going there and making vikes fans look bad, like some of the idiot packers fans who come on here.

All fans have their idiots. I mean there are idiot vike fans and idiot pack fans and idiot bear fans around but its all in good fun.

purplehorn
07-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Your a packer fan and you suck and so does your team lol. :lol: I hate the packers really so im just telling you.[/quote]

How can I say this tactfully- I guess I can't your IQ (10) and age (10)
are really coming to light. Talking football and trashing the Pack is ok,
but to walk into a Milwakee Tavvern or Packer chatter board and say the
Pack sucks is just ignorant :drunken:

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 01:52 PM
"purplehorn" wrote:

Your a packer fan and you suck and so does your team lol. :lol: I hate the packers really so im just telling you.

How can I say this tactfully- I guess I can't your IQ (10) and age (10)
are really coming to light. Talking football and trashing the Pack is ok,
but to walk into a Milwakee Tavvern or Packer chatter board and say the
Pack sucks is just ignorant :drunken:[/quote]

Dude wtf i was joking but i do hate the pack just like everyone else does and want them to lose all the time but going to sign up at that board is ok isnt it. I signed up but never posted.

muchluv4smoot
07-22-2004, 01:56 PM

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

All fans have their idiots. I mean there are idiot vike fans and idiot pack fans and idiot bear fans around but its all in good fun.

I agree, and you/we would fall under that idiot category if we did go there and act stupid. I realize it is in good fun, but i am just more about talking football, than trash talking, at least at this time of the year.

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 01:57 PM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

VS i didnt even post there but i registered. Vikes84 is no more than 10 years old with an iq of a rock. 49er fans are registered at the rams board, giant fans are registered at the eagles board and panther fans are registered at the bucs board and talk trash when their team is insulted. Those are rivarlries man and thats what its all about.

LosAngelis
07-22-2004, 02:52 PM
alltheway, I have no problem with you bashing me or my team. This is a Viking site and it is your place to do so.

But looking at all of the drama and angst you've been having with TexasPack, or whatever his name is, what are you thinking by going onto a Packer site to do the same? Revenge? Scoring points? Getting back at Tex?

Well, Tex isn't over there, so you'd be ripping on people who are just Packer fans. And you'd be putting yourself at Tex's level. I really couldn't care less, though, little buddy. If that's the route you want to go, go right ahead. No offense, but judging from your posts they'd have you a) torn to shreds and b) banned in a matter of days.

bigdogbovy
07-22-2004, 03:16 PM
vikesalltheway. Two words

Grow--UP

Timbo2st
07-22-2004, 04:27 PM

I will bet the week before we play the eagles they will be full force trolls here. Eagle fans roam to the message board of their next opponent talking trash and i read some of their threads at the panthers board. Wow they are mean. That means webby better ban any eagle fan talking trash and keep this site quiet.

I'll make sure the whole eagles message board comes right over here the week before gameday!! :D :D

triedandtruevikesfan
07-22-2004, 04:41 PM
with you leading the way Timbo? I sure hope not.

rjkvikings
07-22-2004, 04:43 PM
I went over to packerchatters.com to talk some football (not doing anything stupid). They are actually pretty nice. They gave us our own little area to talk too. They actually have a few packers fans who aren't following the rules and could get booted. Nobody is making us look stupid though.

Timbo2st
07-22-2004, 05:02 PM

with you leading the way Timbo? I sure hope not.

It won't be that bad tatv, we'll have a nice friendly football talk :twisted: :twisted:

VKG4LFE
07-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Is there such thing as "friendly talk" when talking with Philadelphia fans? Just curious!

Timbo2st
07-22-2004, 06:11 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Is there such thing as "friendly talk" when talking with Philadelphia fans? Just curious!

No, I just lied to you.. :D

VKG4LFE
07-22-2004, 06:21 PM
That's kind of what I thought!!!

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 06:34 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

vikesalltheway. Two words

Grow--UP

How do i need to grow up. They are our rival The two teams hate each other with a passion almost as much as the broncos and raiders hate each other. The bears and lions are no competition to us at all and that goes the same for the pack. Bigdogbovy i didnt talk any trash plus i only registered there and no posts so take a hint.

LosAngelis
07-22-2004, 08:03 PM

The bears and lions are no competition to us at all and that goes the same for the pack.

Sooooooooooooo, if we aren't any competition, why are you getting so worked up about it?

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 08:27 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

The bears and lions are no competition to us at all and that goes the same for the pack.

Sooooooooooooo, if we aren't any competition, why are you getting so worked up about it?

I said the bears or lions arent any competition to the fudgepackers either.

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 11:03 PM
2004 nfl record and fact book is out.

LosAngelis
07-22-2004, 11:03 PM

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Ohhhh. Sorry. Misinterpreted your flowing grammar.

vikingsalltheway
07-22-2004, 11:05 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Ohhhh. Sorry. Misinterpreted your flowing grammar.

Packer fans are sure intelligent, not!

SuperGonzo
07-23-2004, 02:24 AM
I personally like this guy named "Favre4Packers". . .he mentions how obsessed Viking fans are with the Packers, but his first dozen posts or so are as varied as

"Viking Fans are Pathetic"

"Vikings Suck"

And "Top 5 Most hated teams Packer Fans," in which I believe he names the Vikings 6 times.

Then again, I expect nothing less than that sort of hypocrisy from 95% of all Packer fans on the internet. (There are a few good Packer fans, like LosAngelis and a couple of others that can come over here and remain civil. . .but not a hell of a lot.)

vikingsalltheway
07-23-2004, 12:02 PM
"SuperGonzo" wrote:

I personally like this guy named "Favre4Packers". . .he mentions how obsessed Viking fans are with the Packers, but his first dozen posts or so are as varied as

"Viking Fans are Pathetic"

"Vikings Suck"

And "Top 5 Most hated teams Packer Fans," in which I believe he names the Vikings 6 times.

Then again, I expect nothing less than that sort of hypocrisy from 95% of all Packer fans on the internet. (There are a few good Packer fans, like LosAngelis and a couple of others that can come over here and remain civil. . .but not a hell of a lot.)

Someone should teach him a lesson.

vikingsalltheway
07-23-2004, 12:21 PM
That guy is a idiot period.

vikingsalltheway
07-23-2004, 04:57 PM
Hey fellow viking fans they got a section for us on a packer board. :lol:

vikingsalltheway
07-26-2004, 11:08 PM
bump

vikingsalltheway
07-28-2004, 04:56 PM
Hey the Packer website doesnt have a Message board either. Oh well were in the same boat.

vegasvike
07-28-2004, 05:27 PM

that has to a school where the packers are teachers :read:

vikingsalltheway
08-01-2004, 09:54 PM
LMAO

so-cal vike
08-01-2004, 10:12 PM

If you're going to sign up and say the Packers suck please, have the facts to back it up. While we can talk smack and have fun here, some of the other fan-sites don't realize it's just a game and is supposed to be about fun. After all, would you expect anything other than rats in the cheese capital North America.

SKOL!!!

vikingsalltheway
08-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Ill have the facts

muchluv4smoot
08-03-2004, 03:50 PM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

If you're going to sign up and say the Packers suck please, have the facts to back it up. While we can talk smack and have fun here, some of the other fan-sites don't realize it's just a game and is supposed to be about fun. After all, would you expect anything other than rats in the cheese capital North America.

SKOL!!!

Actually if you go over there and talk smack, you will get booted. It isn't the same kind of site over there, they don't want trash talking to go on there, just intelligent football talk. They treat you with respect until you show them you don't deserve it.

muchluv4smoot
08-03-2004, 03:51 PM

Ill have the facts

It sounds like you've been over there a lot, haven't you done any posting? I don't remember seeing anything from you.

vikingsalltheway
08-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Yes 6 posts. Charlie vike fan

vikingsalltheway
08-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Thats my name on their board Muchluv4moss

vikingsalltheway
08-09-2004, 01:00 AM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Ill have the facts

It sounds like you've been over there a lot, haven't you done any posting? I don't remember seeing anything from you.

Whats your name over there?

vikingsalltheway
08-22-2004, 07:14 PM
Hey viking fans look at the thread vikes moving to arizona on Packer chatters. Wow what idiots.

hawaiianvike21
08-23-2004, 04:38 AM

Hey viking fans look at the thread vikes moving to arizona on Packer chatters. Wow what idiots.

Thats prolly why i didnt sign up. I know you asked me to sign up but i refused to after seeing how many idiots there are over t here. I dont know why you would waste your time fighing, arguing and probably getting banned there especially if its our hated rivals board.

Webby
08-23-2004, 08:08 AM
Why do you insist on bothering us with those morons? What else do you expect from a bunch of cheeseheads?

muchluv4smoot
08-23-2004, 08:00 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Thats prolly why i didnt sign up. I know you asked me to sign up but i refused to after seeing how many idiots there are over t here. I dont know why you would waste your time fighing, arguing and probably getting banned there especially if its our hated rivals board.

Actually there are very few idiots on that site. They are very respectful of you, if you are the same to them. They keep telling me that they love to hear my opinions on there, even if they don't agree with them. Like I said before, it isn't a site were they want any trash talking, but there are a few idiots who use the vikings section to talk trash before they are warned of being kicked off.

Oh yeah, and my name over there is unbiasedvikesfan. I worried about using muchluv4moss, that I wouldn't get treated fairly, but now I believe they would have treated me very fairly. It is a good site to get another teams opinion, without the stupid trash talk that we get from most pack fans on this site.

daredevil25
08-23-2004, 09:27 PM
I'm registered over there but I rarely post.

muchluv4smoot
08-23-2004, 09:49 PM
"daredevil25" wrote:

I'm registered over there but I rarely post.

You will find them very respectful to outsiders if you post there more often.

superior230bartime
08-24-2004, 12:10 AM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Actually there are very few idiots on that site. They are very respectful of you, if you are the same to them. They keep telling me that they love to hear my opinions on there, even if they don't agree with them. Like I said before, it isn't a site were they want any trash talking, but there are a few idiots who use the vikings section to talk trash before they are warned of being kicked off.

Oh yeah, and my name over there is unbiasedvikesfan. I worried about using muchluv4moss, that I wouldn't get treated fairly, but now I believe they would have treated me very fairly. It is a good site to get another teams opinion, without the stupid trash talk that we get from most pack fans on this site.

The trash talking on this site is nowhere close to being limited to Pack fans. I attribute it to webby's attitude and i have said before that he promotes and encourages it more than anything else. His response to this thread where he calls the posters on that site "a bunch of morons" only add to prove to his ignorance. I'm sure he has no idea what goes on over there but just went with his opinion that anything that has to do with the Packers or Wisconsin sucks.

jackyl
08-24-2004, 12:42 AM
I signed up 2 weeks ago, but never got activated... oh well I guess.

casper
08-24-2004, 04:15 AM
I kind of agree with HawaiinVike, I have been to a number of other team sites and found on average folks are pretty cool even if you don't know much about their team or stats (like ME) they let you hang and post (when you don't make a fool out of yourself) I was impressed with the NFL.com chat section there are a lot of folks from all over the leagues..and everyone seems to have a great time :roll: but as they say there is no place like home and for me that is RIGHT OVER HERE...beside we all know :cheers: You can't hide from the purple pride

hawaiianvike21
08-24-2004, 05:28 AM
YOu said it casper. I enjoy posting at home, as what you refer to it as. I would find it quite difficult to post at another teams website being that you usually get ragged no matter what happens and are considered a nobody until you post enough that everyone knows you kinda well. With that said, it could be quite hard to get along with everyone at pc.

casper
08-24-2004, 07:18 AM
it could be quite hard to get along with everyone at pc. Ahmen to that Hawaiianvike..there is no place like home ...there is no place like home