PDA

View Full Version : yeah

billvike
07-17-2004, 11:00 AM
Well it took 51 minutes but i got 3 tickets off ticketmaster.com section 203 row 19 does anyone know if thats a good place to sit? i think its either corner or side im not sure just wanted to know.

VIKE58
07-17-2004, 12:07 PM
Thats more like Endzone. I think its almost rite in front of the big TV screen. My seats in 205 are in the corner. Row 19 thats not to bad. I don't think there are really any bad seats at the Dome unless you get up in the nose bleed seats.

amavikesfan
07-17-2004, 12:28 PM
if you don't mind my asking, what did they cost?

billvike
07-17-2004, 03:05 PM
i got 3 for 150 bucks thats including 15 for service charge i had section 230 last year i think its a good buy

magicci
07-17-2004, 06:18 PM
i got two for 255 bucks in section 102 row 11 by the corner of the endzone i got them from razorgator.com

purplepat
07-18-2004, 08:06 AM
I'm kind of in the "nosebleed" seats (Sec 216, Row 26, about five rows from the top), and frankly, I think they are pretty good seats. Sure, I'd like to be closer to the action, but the ticket price gets up there real quick. If my season tickets were one row lower, they'd cost me an extra $100 a year. If I were in the lower part of the upper deck, my season ticket price would more than double.

The only "bad" seat I've had in the Dome (and I've been in the top row) was one that was designated as "limited view". Sure enough, there was a big concrete pillar that blocked part of my view of the field. That pretty much sucked. And frankly, having real low seats in the lower half can suck as well. Yeah, you are very close to the players, but you really can't see all the action on the field well. You need to be up high enough to where you are looking down on the action.

Congrats on getting your tickets, billvike. I knew you were looking for three. I worried about you when I saw that Titans tickets were pretty much sold out.

purplepat
07-18-2004, 08:14 AM
"billvike" wrote:

Well it took 51 minutes but i got 3 tickets off ticketmaster.com section 203 row 19 does anyone know if thats a good place to sit? i think its either corner or side im not sure just wanted to know.

Yes, you are in the corner of the end zone, with your back to the large scoreboard. Not sure what the smaller scoreboard at the other end of the stadium looks like (since my back is to that one from my seats), but the big scoreboard is great for instant replays.

magicci
07-19-2004, 08:49 PM
i'm sitting in section 102 is that good i never been to the dome before i know it's low in the corner but is it good foe viewing.

and when randy moss jumps in the stands i want to give him a great big hug

triedandtruevikesfan
07-20-2004, 10:12 AM
you're in row 11? I had row 20 for a twins game and felt like a could reach out and touch Dougy so yeah row 11 is awesome!!

josdin00
07-20-2004, 01:48 PM
The only game I've ever been to was the playoff game against the Saints a few years back (2000 I think). I counted. I was 7 rows from the top. Still loved it.

magicci
07-20-2004, 07:25 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

you're in row 11? I had row 20 for a twins game and felt like a could reach out and touch Dougy so yeah row 11 is awesome!!

how do you know i'm in row 11

LosAngelis
07-20-2004, 07:33 PM
"magicci" wrote:

i got two for 255 bucks in section 102 row 11 by the corner of the endzone i got them from razorgator.com

TNT is psychic, magic.

triedandtruevikesfan
07-20-2004, 07:37 PM
lol... yeah I have major psychic abilities...

SKOL
07-21-2004, 09:20 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

The only game I've ever been to was the playoff game against the Saints a few years back (2000 I think). I counted. I was 7 rows from the top. Still loved it.

Josdin, I was there too, had endzone seats. A fond memory for me will be when Aaron Brooks went under center for the first time and tried to bark out signals. He just froze..., his lips were moving but nothing was coming out..., he couldn't hear himself. The Saints were totally unprepared for the crowd noise, and they were out of sync the entire game. It must have taken me two days to get my voice back, but it was worth it !!

josdin00
07-22-2004, 08:47 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

"josdin00" wrote:

Josdin, I was there too, had endzone seats. A fond memory for me will be when Aaron Brooks went under center for the first time and tried to bark out signals. He just froze..., his lips were moving but nothing was coming out..., he couldn't hear himself. The Saints were totally unprepared for the crowd noise, and they were out of sync the entire game. It must have taken me two days to get my voice back, but it was worth it !!

You mean those were people down on that little green rectangle?

Yeah the crowd noise blew me away too. I've been to a couple Bears/Vikings games at Soldier Field (shorter drive), and I was amazed at how well the dome holds the shouting in, not to mention the horn.

VKG4LFE
07-22-2004, 10:01 AM
Have you been to the new soldier field josdin?

josdin00
07-22-2004, 10:09 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Have you been to the new soldier field josdin?

No, I did not get there last year, but I talked to some people who did. Supposedly, it's an incredible stadium on the inside. I still don't like the "UFO landed in the Colliseum" look that they went for on the outside.

VKG4LFE
07-22-2004, 10:18 AM
"josdin00" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
[quote] I still don't like the "UFO landed in the Colliseum" look that they went for on the outside.

I hear ya there!!

VKG4LFE
07-22-2004, 10:19 AM
I didn't write that quote there, sorry josdin, I tried using the quote button thing and failed miseably!! I guess I won't be doing that anymore!!

purplehorn
07-22-2004, 10:33 AM
"magicci" wrote:

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

how do you know i'm in row 11

I want some of whatever he's on :drunken:

josdin00
07-22-2004, 10:51 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I didn't write that quote there, sorry josdin, I tried using the quote button thing and failed miseably!! I guess I won't be doing that anymore!!

Well, I won't sue you for plagiarism this time, but if you do it again....