PDA

View Full Version : "New lands ahead"

Bheadgood
03-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Man, I feel fueled with the direction of our team. I'm confused on how some of our fans are angry at what we are doing ? I love the play of Dante and wish he was healthy. It looks like a shotgun went of in his knee. How do you ignore that ? Let's get a solid O line and get some good defensive play and run the "Chest" right at em' We will have a better D after free agents are signed, After all we will be outside soon and this is the game plan we need. Skol vikes

ultravikingfan
03-13-2006, 11:32 PM
I am with ya brother!

Line up the troops, onward we march!

DCPologirl
03-13-2006, 11:41 PM
SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :occasion5:

VikesfaninWis
03-13-2006, 11:41 PM
I agree...

Benet
03-13-2006, 11:44 PM
Count me in boys!

I'm really excited by what's happening at the moment. I love this time of year because you can't not be optimistic!

DCPologirl
03-13-2006, 11:46 PM
"Benet" wrote:

Count me in boys!

I'm really excited by what's happening at the moment. I love this time of year because you can't not be optimistic!

ahem......and girls!

rdknieff
03-13-2006, 11:46 PM
"Benet" wrote:

Count me in boys!

i don't know - BBQ doesn't sound too excited!

drtybrdy9
03-13-2006, 11:52 PM
I have to totally disagree with all of you on this one. First off, how could you love the play of Daunte. He is the reincarnation of Kordell Stewart, a basket case. They will have a pro bowl season followed by a season where he will turn the ball over so much the team has no chance at all. Brad Johnson is also another year older so the QB situation in the short and long term is up in the air. Our defense is going to struggle this year. It always takes a while for a new defensive philosophy to kick in and get results. My biggest concern is our LB corp. It is horrible and we aren't adding any of the top free agents even though we have tons of cap space. We are headed in the wrong direction.

DCPologirl
03-13-2006, 11:55 PM
He didn't play the whole season, he played 6 1/2 games

Benet
03-13-2006, 11:55 PM
"Benet" wrote:

Count me in boys!

"DCPologirl" wrote:

ahem......and girls!

My apologies.. And girls! :grin:

"rdknieff" wrote:

I say just let him throw all his toys out his pram.. He's just frustrated because he isn't seeing us use the Madden 2006 videogame tactics of signing everyone over 90 overall and ignoring the draft..

Hmmmm.. That last part sounds a lot like the Redskins! :razz:

drtybrdy9
03-14-2006, 12:00 AM
Culpepper was on pace for 32 INTs, and he isn't even going to be on our team next year. Thank god he did get hurt so now we could at least get a 3rd rounder for him instead of nothing had he played the whole season.

DCPologirl
03-14-2006, 12:01 AM
"Benet" wrote:

"Benet" wrote:

Count me in boys!

"DCPologirl" wrote:

ahem......and girls!

My apologies.. And girls! :grin:

"rdknieff" wrote:

I say just let him throw all his toys out his pram.. He's just frustrated because he isn't seeing us use the Madden 2006 videogame tactics of signing everyone over 90 overall and ignoring the draft..

Hmmmm.. That last part sounds a lot like the Redskins! :razz:

LMAO

DCPologirl
03-14-2006, 12:03 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

Culpepper was on pace for 32 INTs, and he isn't even going to be on our team next year. Thank god he did get hurt so now we could at least get a 3rd rounder for him instead of nothing had he played the whole season.

Thank god he got hurt? That is an absolutely disgusting statement. I have never been happy in my entire life that anybody got hurt. That is really crazy that you are taking the lords name in vain and thanking god for that. Disgusting.

drtybrdy9
03-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Your a woman, what do you know about football anyway?

Benet
03-14-2006, 12:09 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

I agree with DCPologirl, that's a ridiculous thing to say. You don't wish an injury on someone, even if they do suck or play for the Packers.

V4L
03-14-2006, 12:09 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

Your a prick.. What do u know about football?

YAYYYY!! Thank god someone had almost a career threatening injury..

U seem like a humble guy

Prophet
03-14-2006, 12:10 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

I'm willing to bet that all of the women on this board know more about football and life then you do.

DCPologirl
03-14-2006, 12:10 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

wow you are headed for bad things at this site buddy. Football has nothing to do with your statement abiout being glad someone is hurt. What are you 5? And yes women simply do not have the brain capacity to understand football. You are absolutely right. I got into Georgetown, graduated with honors but there is no way I could understand the complicated game of football. Get lost you little prick.

Prophet
03-14-2006, 12:12 AM
drtybrdy9 looks like another candidate for the Hall of Shame. Ban the bastard.

V4L
03-14-2006, 12:12 AM
And Pep would have got NO WHERE near 32 picks..

He had 8 in the first two games.. And only 4 the next 4 and a half.. We actaully started playing some horrible D's too.. We got the hard part of our schedule up front..

drtybrdy9
03-14-2006, 12:13 AM
And thats why you have over 2000 posts in less than a year cause your such a sucessful person and have such a wonderful social life.

DCPologirl
03-14-2006, 12:15 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

And thats why you have over 2000 posts in less than a year cause your such a sucessful person and have such a wonderful social life.

Doh! Maybe the reason I have so many posts is because I love the Vikings? Gee is this site called Purplepride? WTF are you doing here?

DCPologirl
03-14-2006, 12:15 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

drtybrdy9 looks like another candidate for the Hall of Shame. Ban the bastard.

Bingo....Ultra are you sleeping? lol

drtybrdy9
03-14-2006, 12:16 AM
It is hard to play defense when the other team only has half the field to drive for points.

drtybrdy9
03-14-2006, 12:17 AM
Cause i have loved the vikings since i was a little boy and when you were a little girl you were probably playing with dolls.

VikesfaninWis
03-14-2006, 12:19 AM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

"drtybrdy9" wrote:

wow you are headed for bad things at this site buddy. Football has nothing to do with your statement abiout being glad someone is hurt. What are you 5? And yes women simply do not have the brain capacity to understand football. You are absolutely right. I got into Georgetown, graduated with honors but there is no way I could understand the complicated game of football. Get lost you little prick.

Atta girl DC. Take them gloves off honey...

Girls don't know anything about football :blah5: :blah5: :blah5:

I have you know, that we have many girls on this site that are very much into football, and know alot about the sport. Maybe you should talk with these girls, DC Polo, WBLVikebabe, TNT. Sorry if I am leaving any out, but you know who you are.. Oh yeah, they don't talk with ignorant children....

Prophet
03-14-2006, 12:20 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

Cause i have loved the vikings since i was a little boy and when you were a little girl you were probably playing with dolls.

It's kinda cute when a 12 year old reminisces about when he was young. drtybrdy9, take your bigoted comments and leave. Nobody wants to hear them. What a loser.

V4L
03-14-2006, 12:20 AM
Oh man big boy.. U liked the Vikes as a little kid.. Who cares we all did..

Doesn't mean u know more.. Or ur a better fan..

Ur a real prick u know that man.. Get a life.. Quit ripping on people online.. U don't sound tough.. Makes ya look like a dink picking on a girl

VikesfaninWis
03-14-2006, 12:21 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

Sounds like you are still a little boy..

drtybrdy9
I would maybe give you crediblitly if you could throw a football 20 yards but sadly we all know that couldn't happen.

DCPologirl
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

"DCPologirl" wrote:

"drtybrdy9" wrote:

Atta girl DC. Take them gloves off honey...

Girls don't know anything about football :blah5: :blah5: :blah5:

I have you know, that we have many girls on this site that are very much into football, and know alot about the sport. Maybe you should talk with these girls, DC Polo, WBLVikebabe, TNT. Sorry if I am leaving any out, but you know who you are.. Oh yeah, they don't talk with ignorant children....

yah after that last statement about dolls roflmao I am pretty much done. I just wish there was a mod here to ban his little ignorant ass.

Benet
03-14-2006, 12:23 AM
With a name like drtybrdy9 do we really think he's a Vikings fan?

Or even literate? I mean come on guys, let's cut him some slack.. Him and the rest of kindergarden class hasn't been taught about vowels yet! In the end he's just upset because the girls won't play kiss-chase with him.

V4L
03-14-2006, 12:24 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

I would maybe give you crediblitly if you could throw a football 20 yards but sadly we all know that couldn't happen.

Yah, another pathetic statement there.. Ur really cool man.. U can toss a football 20 yards.. Your a god to us man.. Really..

VikesfaninWis
03-14-2006, 12:24 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

I have 1130 posts in 2 months.. I have a social life. I work with a computer, and have a computer at home. It's called being a loyal fan, something that you should try sometime.

As you can see, this is a friendly website, we all get along, and value others opinions. That is why you shouldn't be here.. When you grow pubes, come back. Maybe by then, you will be a little bit more mature..

drtybrdy9
03-14-2006, 12:25 AM
Hey, i have a tight butt.

ultravikingfan
03-14-2006, 12:25 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

http://www.xtreme2k2.com/images/smilies/ban%5b1%5d.gif

DCPologirl
03-14-2006, 12:27 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"drtybrdy9" wrote:

http://www.xtreme2k2.com/images/smilies/ban%5b1%5d.gif

LOL thank goodness thank you!

V4L
03-14-2006, 12:28 AM
And I have over 8000 posts in a little over a year..

I'm very social.. Go out with friends every weekend and a few times during the week..

DCPologirl
03-14-2006, 12:29 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

And I have over 8000 posts in a little over a year..

I'm very social.. Go out with friends every weekend and a few times during the week..

Yah I didn't even address that one? what's the point? he's a little freak.

drtybrdy9
03-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Wow, I didn't know people could be so easily offended. But i guess women just tend to get that way. Thats way this a male dominated world

snowinapril
03-14-2006, 12:31 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

Hey, i have a tight butt.

Did you name it Crumpler?

A**Hat!

V4L
03-14-2006, 12:33 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

Wow, I didn't know people could be so easily offended. But i guess women just tend to get that way. Thats way this a male dominated world

What is with u and being against females so much?

Do u like guys?

Does this guy turn u on?

http://www.mrbeaver.net/images_weird/simmons.jpg

shockzilla
03-14-2006, 12:34 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

In other words:

STFU!

Thank you.

DCPologirl
03-14-2006, 12:34 AM
Buh bye little freak :banned:

VikesfaninWis
03-14-2006, 12:35 AM
"drtybrdy9" wrote:

I am a guy, and I was offended by your statement.. So what next, girls can't have as good or better jobs as guys? They can't drive fast cars because they can't handle them? What is your reasoning for this?

Man, I know many girls that would eat you up, and spit your azz out.. You need to grow up, and stop acting like a little prick..

Prophet
03-14-2006, 12:37 AM
I wonder what losers like that do in the real world. They must get owned by everyone.

VikesfaninWis
03-14-2006, 12:37 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

"drtybrdy9" wrote:

What is with u and being against females so much?

Do u like guys?

Does this guy turn u on?

http://www.mrbeaver.net/images_weird/simmons.jpg :sign5: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: