PDA

View Full Version : AP-Packers Reportedly Intersted in Moss

LosAngelis
07-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Tuesday, July 13, Green Bay (AP) - Reports from inside the Packer organization have confirmed that the Packers are looking to trade for Minnesota Viking Randy Moss to bolster their wide receiving corps.

The source, which requested to remain anonymous, confirmed the head coach/general manager Mike Sherman was exploring options to send one of the Packer wide receivers plus a high draft pick to the Vikings.

Moss, coming off a foot injury, has not bounced back as quickly as expected, and some expect the Vikings may be willing to acquire a healthy receiver, rumored to be Robert Ferguson, and a high pick in exchange for the oft-embattled reciever.

Reportedly, when asked why the Packers were interested in acquiring a player that has been such a notorious villian for Packer fans, Sherman had noted, "Well, we already had a Davenport, and now we got a Couch. All we need now is a La-Z-Boy."

muchluv4smoot
07-13-2004, 04:07 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Tuesday, July 13, Green Bay (AP) - Reports from inside the Packer organization have confirmed that the Packers are looking to trade for Minnesota Viking Randy Moss to bolster their wide receiving corps.

The source, which requested to remain anonymous, confirmed the head coach/general manager Mike Sherman was exploring options to send one of the Packer wide receivers plus a high draft pick to the Vikings.

Moss, coming off a foot injury, has not bounced back as quickly as expected, and some expect the Vikings may be willing to acquire a healthy receiver, rumored to be Robert Ferguson, and a high pick in exchange for the oft-embattled reciever.

Reportedly, when asked why the Packers were interested in acquiring a player that has been such a notorious villian for Packer fans, Sherman had noted, "Well, we already had a Davenport, and now we got a Couch. All we need now is a La-Z-Boy."

Nice

josdin00
07-13-2004, 04:24 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I heard that about 3 weeks ago, and figured that it was just a matter of time for it to get around to this board.

vikings_fan66
07-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Just another rumour. they usually fizzile out after awhile just like the dolphins rumour. These rumours come around once a week.

But hey I guess everyone in the leauge would love to get there hands on the best WR in the NFL.

SHOW-TIME
07-13-2004, 04:53 PM
haha thats funny

briboy75
07-13-2004, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't trade Moss for the whole damn packer offense.

DoyleRulz84
07-13-2004, 05:06 PM
what a joke

dart18
07-13-2004, 05:34 PM
not bad

VKG4LFE
07-13-2004, 07:22 PM
The packers just got rid of a couple of la z boys, Johnson and Reynolds. If Moss is lazy, just imagine what he could do if he actually worked hard!! Isn't jealousy one of the seven deadly sins!! You really shouldn't be jealous of us having Moss los!!

triedandtruevikesfan
07-13-2004, 07:28 PM
Los can't be jealous because deep down he bleeds purple and gold!! He just says he is a Packer fan because he loves drama ;)

BigEasyViking
07-13-2004, 07:28 PM
funny joke... thank god it's just a joke!

wyviking
07-13-2004, 07:46 PM
im a viking fan so dont get me wrong but if the pack gave us like kgb and 1 round picks for next 3,4 years mabye, like i said mabye then

Big Daddy
07-13-2004, 07:52 PM
It has to be a joke. No way would you trade away the best WR in the NFL for just one draft pick and an average WR! Not to mention to a team within the division and have to play against him at least twice a year! Funnt joke though Los.

wyviking
07-13-2004, 07:57 PM
yea to trade moss for a packer wr and one first round pick would be nutts, but if they put some thing on the table like i said above we would have to think about it.

VKG4LFE
07-13-2004, 08:07 PM
No way I would trade Moss, for a packer WR and one 1st rounder. Maybe for.............oh nothing, nothing at all. He's a Viking for life!!

RandyMoss8404
07-13-2004, 09:41 PM
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl.gif

Los, I thought you more intelligent than this sort of dastardly humor :P

pepper 0n moss
07-13-2004, 10:00 PM
it's just a joke people!! poking fun at randy for being lazy

lol that's some funny shit though ... on a more serious note though ... personally ... i see us getting rid of randy when he's hella old much like the niners did with jerry rice

you know ... after a couple super-bowl titles ... and after we draft someone in the 3rd round to replace him [like niners did with TO]

dan3ski
07-14-2004, 12:00 AM
well Los all I can say is GB and the rest of the league would love to get Randy Moss on thier team. You know the old saying "if you can't beat them, join them!"

TWISTED
07-14-2004, 05:21 AM
Hello everyone, 1st timer. Tryin to figure my way around this forum. [/quote]

casper
07-14-2004, 06:24 AM

Heck LA while they are at why don't the get a "refrig" then they can really keep the chesse cool

Let Moss go they must be on drugs over there, they could give us the whole team and all there next ten dreft years worth of pick to come any where even in the same country close to what moss is and will be worth after this season

johnnyb22
07-14-2004, 02:23 PM
hey los - it's been a while. no way are they getting rid of Moss!! Keep dreamin"

packmanxxxi
07-19-2004, 02:08 PM
HAHAHA.... some people actually took this article seriously? lol.... Its almost like Los should shout out "You got punk'd"

Nice one.... says alot about the people on here...lol

bigdogbovy
07-19-2004, 02:31 PM
That was pretty good. had me goin' til the joke. from the responses we can see who doesn't read before replying. shame on you guys

TEXPACK
07-19-2004, 08:06 PM
Great joke LOS