PDA

View Full Version : Possible progress on new stadium



vikeswin2005
03-13-2006, 02:18 AM
I live in Anoka county about 3-4 miles from where the new stadium is proposed to be built and I heard today that the trailer park with about 400 homes about 2 miles from the proposed stadium has been mentioned by Wilf to be bought and the home owners would have to move. The site would be used as a park and ride for the stadium.....

PurpleRide
03-13-2006, 02:31 AM
OK, how does that make progress on getting the thing built. Trailer parks belong in wisconsin anyways.

vikeswin2005
03-13-2006, 02:41 AM
umm wilf is saying he will shell out a lot of dough to make these people relocate for a park and ride for the proposed stadium

mr.woo
03-13-2006, 02:44 AM
ok?

ultravikingfan
03-13-2006, 03:16 AM
"PurpleRide" wrote:

OK, how does that make progress on getting the thing built. Trailer parks belong in wisconsin anyways.

Ha haa! Thats a good one!

http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/laughing/073.gifWisconsin

collegeguyjeff
03-13-2006, 12:08 PM
no comment

NordicNed
03-13-2006, 01:22 PM
"vikeswin2005" wrote:

I live in Anoka county about 3-4 miles from where the new stadium is proposed to be built and I heard today that the trailer park with about 400 homes about 2 miles from the proposed stadium has been mentioned by Wilf to be bought and the home owners would have to move. The site would be used as a park and ride for the stadium.....

I wonder if this happens, where will Farve move his family to?....


http://www.mullet.com/mullet_picts/family_1.jpg

Hawgski
03-13-2006, 02:26 PM
:tard: "vikeswin2005" wrote:

umm wilf is saying he will shell out a lot of dough to make these people relocate for a park and ride for the proposed stadium :laughing3:
:withstupid:

:roll: Ummm, Wilf said he would "SHELL OUT" a BILLION of his own investment dollars for the complex. I feel, and I assume, most others around here will agree, that is a statement more than talk of him buying a trailer park

Hawgski
03-13-2006, 02:28 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"vikeswin2005" wrote:

I live in Anoka county about 3-4 miles from where the new stadium is proposed to be built and I heard today that the trailer park with about 400 homes about 2 miles from the proposed stadium has been mentioned by Wilf to be bought and the home owners would have to move. The site would be used as a park and ride for the stadium.....

I wonder if this happens, where will Farve move his family to?....


http://www.mullet.com/mullet_picts/family_1.jpg

That is some scary stuff right there!!!! :shock:

YogidAbEAR
03-13-2006, 09:39 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"vikeswin2005" wrote:

I live in Anoka county about 3-4 miles from where the new stadium is proposed to be built and I heard today that the trailer park with about 400 homes about 2 miles from the proposed stadium has been mentioned by Wilf to be bought and the home owners would have to move. The site would be used as a park and ride for the stadium.....

I wonder if this happens, where will Farve move his family to?....


http://www.mullet.com/mullet_picts/family_1.jpg :laughing3:


:bum: wisconson

shawn9876uss
03-13-2006, 09:45 PM
How the hell is that progress???