PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Pattern??

magicci
03-12-2006, 04:20 AM
Does anyone else notice for the past three off-seasons in a row we have been taking one of their offensive players?? I noticed they have had a lack luster offense to say the lease so why do we keep taking their players?

FedjeViking
03-12-2006, 04:25 AM
"magicci" wrote:

Does anyone else notice for the past three off-seasons in a row we have been taking one of their offensive players?? I noticed they have had a lack luster offense to say the lease so why do we keep taking their players?

Yes, But if we had got the right player last year we would have beat them! Dang Lewis never got tired!

cc21
03-12-2006, 04:26 AM
Maybe someday we will get Ray Ray.

damien927
03-12-2006, 04:27 AM
They may not be that great, but they are still their best offensive players!

collegeguyjeff
03-12-2006, 04:28 AM
"magicci" wrote:

i think it's because their offense is so awful they can't figure out who is good or not and baltimore looses the good guys. travis taylor played great for his first year and chester taylor will do good too.

magicci
03-12-2006, 04:34 AM
"damien927" wrote:

They may not be that great, but they are still their best offensive players!
thats still not much of an upgrade

gregair13
03-12-2006, 04:47 AM
that is true. the ravens have no offensive, so why would we want to shop there for that side of the ball?