PDA

View Full Version : Hey

CrewJenks04
07-11-2004, 07:50 PM
did you guys know that the Packers made the playoffs and the Vikings didn't? Just making sure

VIKE58
07-11-2004, 07:59 PM
"CrewJenks04" wrote:

did you guys know that the Packers made the playoffs and the Vikings didn't? Just making sure Hey Crew did you know you should get a life :!:

CrewJenks04
07-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Oh I should get a life? I just noticed your 359 posts since last July. Looks like your the one who needs to get a life.

VIKE58
07-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Oh ! Ouch that really hurts ! What are you another 12 year old Packer fan? :tongue: I guess its 360 now :!: :bootyshake:

rjkvikings
07-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey Crew, come back during the season and start talking to us. If u r still winning then u can brag. if u r not winning still come back and let us do the bragging. otherwise go away :!:

Viking_Spirit
07-11-2004, 09:01 PM
"CrewJenks04" wrote:

did you guys know that the Packers made the playoffs and the Vikings didn't? Just making sure
We know that. You can go back to your hole now.

SHOW-TIME
07-11-2004, 09:47 PM
actually 300 something isnt bad since last july that one guy not dissing just stating that i saw someone had 600 something posts since this may

NeoVikesTX
07-11-2004, 10:55 PM
I don't think anyone should even respond to this pucker fans post, but it was too tempting. I'm sure he stayed up all night and used all 4 of his mighty brain cells to think of it, and then his mommy came in and typed it in the computer for him.
Yes, we know that the Vikings did not make the playoffs, but not every team can make it every season. Our team had its ups and downs, as well as the packers, but we got the short end of the stick this time.
But rest assure that the Vikes have not sat around and felt sorry for themselves this off-season and made some very good free agent aquistitions and had a very solid draft.
So have your fun bragging about how your team barely made it to the playoffs, then barely beat the Seahawks in OT at home, and then choked in the second round of the playoffs, but in reality you guys know we are getting better and the puckers are getting worse.
I can't wait for this season to start!

CrewJenks04
07-11-2004, 11:49 PM
You know, you didn't really have that many ups. It's so funny how all Viking fans responses on this site are something about how stupid "Puker" (really original by the way) fans are. Even if I had posted something worth arguing, nobody would take the time to actually think about the statement, they would just start talking about Packer fans being white trash. Chris Hovan sucks total ass, by the way. You guys talk about how much better you are every single year, and about how your finally going to take the division. Well I'm still waiting. Your offseason improvements are overrated. Winfield is a b cornerback at best.

ItalianStallion
07-12-2004, 12:30 AM
Crew seriously, watch some football. Besides dude, 11 posts in 9 days is a larger average than 360 in a year. You know cuz there are 365 days in a year...

VikingsTw
07-12-2004, 12:55 AM
What a dumbass they are all gonna feel stupid by the end of next year.

vegasvike
07-12-2004, 01:56 AM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

I don't think anyone should even respond to this pucker fans post, but it was too tempting. I'm sure he stayed up all night and used all 4 of his mighty brain cells to think of it, and then his mommy came in and typed it in the computer for him.
Yes, we know that the Vikings did not make the playoffs, but not every team can make it every season. Our team had its ups and downs, as well as the packers, but we got the short end of the stick this time.
But rest assure that the Vikes have not sat around and felt sorry for themselves this off-season and made some very good free agent aquistitions and had a very solid draft.
So have your fun bragging about how your team barely made it to the playoffs, then barely beat the Seahawks in OT at home, and then choked in the second round of the playoffs, but in reality you guys know we are getting better and the puckers are getting worse.
I can't wait for this season to start!

Up all night? All 4 of his brain cells? I bet he got to bed around 3 am, and Neo don't you think you're being a little generous with 4? By the way since we're stating the obvious did you guys hear that we signed Marcus Robinson? :rr:

wyviking
07-12-2004, 03:38 AM
crew you have no clue do you, us viking fans dont always cut down the packers on every topic put up in this board, we just cut down the packers when we have some person come on here with beer foam for a brain.
o
by the way if you did have a topic worth replying to, we would take some time and think of a statement that fits your topic. unless you like to put dumb topics like this one were you just get bashed for being a low life packer fan.
and are offseason improvements might be over rated, but im glad we have improvements to talk about, un like the packers.
crew if i was u i wouldnt post any more unless u need another hard on from viking fans giving u crap about having no brains, so prove us wrong and show us you have brains and dont post dumb crap like this

hawaiianvike21
07-12-2004, 05:40 AM
Suprised some of you guys arent used to this already. Just another typical packer fan.

casper
07-12-2004, 06:05 AM
Hawaiian, :sunny: it is not so much the surprise but i think it because most to the purple pride are just plain shocked that slacker fans with a few exceptions :scratch: really don't have a clue ( must be all that cheese between their ears :bootyshake: ) and on top of that they :cheese: can not figure out or read that if you post a creative criticism or can prove a eloquent point (that means for all you salcker fans :cheese: a good post) the purple pide fans will and do concer right or wrong we are the best site and message board on the net. not to mention our team is the BEST in the divsion and League :D

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE PURPLE PRIDE :cheers:

whackthepack
07-12-2004, 09:23 AM
Crew

The Vikes lead the division last year for all of the regular season, time expired on the last play against Arizona.
So why you packer pukes think you are a better team is beyond me, you did so well in the playoffs, can Farve still complete a pass?

CrewJenks04
07-12-2004, 01:11 PM
I don't know if you remember the playoffs last year, but we actually did win in the playoffs, which is more then the Seahawks, Cowboys, Chiefs, Broncos, or Vikes can say. Fact is that even if you guys did really blow it last year, you still lost the games you needed to win to secure the spot, and we won all the ones we needed to to get that spot. So, we were better last year and I will guarantee you right now that we will win the division this year too.

casper
07-12-2004, 01:14 PM
hey CrewJenks04 maybe someone should pinch you so you can wake up and STOP DREAMING

by the way

tell me what kind of moon is it that doesn't shine

:bootyshake:

:silent: maybe I should not do that for a "packer fan"

CrewJenks04
07-12-2004, 01:14 PM
Oh, you guys always know right from wrong? Then please explain to me what the members of the site were doing when they claimed Favre had only been in 3 pro-bowls, when actually he was voted into 8.

casper
07-12-2004, 01:19 PM
"CrewJenks04" wrote:

Oh, you guys always know right from wrong? Then please explain to me what the members of the site were doing when they claimed Favre had only been in 3 pro-bowls, when actually he was voted into 8.

duuuuu voted and played are a little differant :cheese:

CrewJenks04
07-12-2004, 01:23 PM
Not really, because if you are voted in it means you accomplished enough in the season to be there. Just because you skip for injuries doesn't mean you didn't deserve to be there. Another perfect example of Vike fans on this message board. "hey CrewJenks04 maybe someone should pinch you so you can wake up and STOP DREAMING ". Can't think of anything intelligent to say in your arguement, so you try to make the other guy look stupid by saying some stupid crap like that. And of course, everyone on the board will start trying to make incredibly stupid jokes about cheese and cousins and all of that crap. Get some new material, it's really getting sad. By the way, Casper, I don't think your :) using enough :shock: smiley :twisted: faces :colors: in your :silent: posts :scratch:

rjkvikings
07-12-2004, 01:26 PM
"CrewJenks04" wrote:

I don't know if you remember the playoffs last year, but we actually did win in the playoffs, which is more then the Seahawks, Cowboys, Chiefs, Broncos, or Vikes can say. Fact is that even if you guys did really blow it last year, you still lost the games you needed to win to secure the spot, and we won all the ones we needed to to get that spot. So, we were better last year and I will guarantee you right now that we will win the division this year too.

U gaurantee the Packers r gonna win the division when they barely won last year and did almost nothing in the offseason while the Vikes did a lot to improve during the offseason and only missed winning the division by 1 play? yeah, they choked, but they have a better team this year and the packers still have almost the exact same team. so like i said before come back during the season after u guys r losing and talk to us.

CrewJenks04
07-12-2004, 01:27 PM
I will come back, just like I did last year on this site. I always come back, win or loss. Unfortunately most of the Vike fans on this site can't say the same, like Webmaster who disappeared for weeks after the Vikes choked in the last week. We never need to do much in the offseason, because we can always rely on you guys choking.

casper
07-12-2004, 01:29 PM
cool crewjenk04 I'll drop the faces no problem here thanks

casper
07-12-2004, 01:34 PM
doesn't matter to us choking or joking were all here to enjoy great foot ball and discusion about it, I guess that is why you are here with us right, just because we are the best and you want to be apart of it right, the packer sites are not stimulating enough for you, I mean how long does it take chesse to cruddle anyway and what can you talk about oh look at that bend

CrewJenks04
07-12-2004, 01:39 PM
I post on Packer sites, and if you look back at my posts I'm obviously not trying to be a part of the Vikes. Once again, you completely ignore what is posted and try to make a Pack fan look stupid (and fail, of course). Wait, let me guess what the reply will be. "LOL WE DON'T HAVE TO TRY TO MAKE PACK FANS LOOK STUPID LOL!!!!!!!!! :lol: "

Predictable idiots.

rjkvikings
07-12-2004, 01:40 PM
"CrewJenks04" wrote:

You know, you didn't really have that many ups. It's so funny how all Viking fans responses on this site are something about how stupid "Puker" (really original by the way) fans are. Even if I had posted something worth arguing, nobody would take the time to actually think about the statement, they would just start talking about Packer fans being white trash. Chris Hovan sucks total ass, by the way.

i think it's funny how u say all the responses r making fun of packers fans and calling them names when i've seen A LOT of intelligent conversations with Los. maybe u should try making an statement BACKED UP W/ FACTS instead of just dissing our players like u did with hovan. then maybe u will gain some respect and people will actually want u around to have conversations with.

CrewJenks04
07-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Ok, how is this for a fact. You guys often call Hovan the Favre killer, when in FACT, he has not sacked Favre once. Also, if you look at the final play in the Cards-Vikes game, he is being manhandled by an o-lineman. Not double-teamed, like you guys claim he always is.

purplehorn
07-12-2004, 01:50 PM
"CrewJenks04" wrote:

I post on Packer sites, and if you look back at my posts I'm obviously not trying to be a part of the Vikes. Once again, you completely ignore what is posted and try to make a Pack fan look stupid

No really you are doing a fine job looking stupid without help from
anyone here. What kind of IGNORANT FOOL goes on another teams fan
site and starts a post like this. AHH I guess one like you :roll:

CrewJenks04
07-12-2004, 01:52 PM
Or I guess like the Vike fans we have on our Packer site MVPX3.com. Or on Vikings-Suck.com. Or on the ESPN Packers message board, where we get a bunch of Vike fans all of the time.

purplehorn
07-12-2004, 01:58 PM
"CrewJenks04" wrote:

Or I guess like the Vike fans we have on our Packer site MVPX3.com. Or on Vikings-Suck.com. Or on the ESPN Packers message board, where we get a bunch of Vike fans all of the time.

Well I guess you have company. :roll:

CrewJenks04
07-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Well I guess that I just turned you statement around on you, making you look like a complete idiot. :roll:

casper
07-12-2004, 02:15 PM
"CrewJenks04" wrote:

well here is just more proof they (most packer fans for you Crewjerk04) can't even name their own website or message board without putting Vikings in it or on it, :cheers: the officalls have to do it for them " THIS IS THE OFFICAL WEBSITE OF THE GREEN BAY PACKERS" they keep putting this one up "CHESSEHEADS OVER HERE" green with a yellow strip down the middle are the colors, :arrow:

Of course we know most (with a few exceptions)of you cheese heads can't type and you can't figure out how to pronounce more than four letter words so crewjerk04 who is the ape typing and what zoo did you come from anyway, and i realy think you need the little face so you can understand us :tongue:

purplehorn
07-12-2004, 03:06 PM
"CrewJenks04" wrote:

Well I guess that I just turned you statement around on you, making you look like a complete idiot. :roll:

Since I do not comprehend moron; does any one no how to decipher
this "I just turned you statement around on you"???

hawaiianvike21
07-12-2004, 10:26 PM
You have got to like all the trash talk before the preseaon even starts. :lol:

Look lot of this stuff happened last year. Why do you still base things off of last year when a lot of things have changed. I for one think that our team changed a lot instead of the team that played the cards last year. I dont think we'll end up the same way we did last year since we improved.

Is that all you can do is base everything on last year? :scratch: :roll:

Its a new season now. the past is behind and its time to move forward with better results.