PDA

View Full Version : Claiborne on nfl network

enlvikeman
07-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Anyone see him hosting the show yesterday. Nothing was mentioned about his injury status. He seemed pretty confident in the 2004 Vikes Defense and had nothing but praise for Ted Cotrell. I hope he comes back to form. He was a beast at the begininng of the 2003 season

VikingsTw
07-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Yeah he is a beast, I know the lions hated loosing him and i think he is pretty healthy he hasnt missed any mini camp because of injury concerns, he made it through the offseason workout programs so i think he is doin pretty good.

I also liked the fact he talked about Udeze bein an impact this year it exites me to hear that because other reports have described him as bein uncomfortable in the defense but claiborne seems to have confidence in him, so thats great.

casper
07-11-2004, 05:03 AM
Ahhhhh Heck we don't NFL NETWORK but from what you say he is look good and could be a key resource Injuries excluded of course this year having said that I agree to here that Udeze is fitting is real good

muchluv4smoot
07-12-2004, 08:07 PM
"enlvikeman" wrote:

Anyone see him hosting the show yesterday. Nothing was mentioned about his injury status. He seemed pretty confident in the 2004 Vikes Defense and had nothing but praise for Ted Cotrell. I hope he comes back to form. He was a beast at the begininng of the 2003 season

Yeah, I saw the 2nd half of that show. Boy total access really sucked with the players running it! It was nice to see claiborne on there representing the vikes, but rich eisen was definately missed.