PDA

View Full Version : If you could tell Culpepper one thing...



fromos
03-10-2006, 06:42 PM
...without fear of waking up in the hospital 5 hrs later, what would it be? If not any of the above add your own.

happy camper
03-10-2006, 06:45 PM
"thanks and good luck"

vikeswin2005
03-10-2006, 06:46 PM
"happy camper" wrote:

"thanks and good luck"

could not say it better myself

V4L
03-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks and good luck is right

triedandtruevikesfan
03-10-2006, 06:47 PM
"happy camper" wrote:

"thanks and good luck"

Yeah that.

DCPologirl
03-10-2006, 06:50 PM
I love you and I will miss you terribly. And I will choke muself if you take anyone else to a superbowl. Please refund my money for my very expensive jersey that doesn't even have your signature on it.

Love,
DC

Prophet
03-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Get a spine.

NordicNed
03-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Can I have your address PeP, so I can send you my hospital bill for burning my finger, while torching your jersey ?......

whackthepack
03-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Torn between #2 and #4, wanted to vote for both of them!

modena11
03-10-2006, 07:00 PM
thank you and good luck in the future. i will still be cheering for you whereever you go.

DarrinNelsonguy
03-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Grow up, and hire an agent because you come off looking like a fool representing yourself.

DEEP PURPLE
03-10-2006, 07:06 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

Can I have your address PeP, so I can send you my hospital bill for burning my finger, while torching your jersey ?......

I'd add a "new starting QB jersey" to the bill as well.

ultravikingfan
03-10-2006, 07:07 PM
"I am just glad this is resolved...these threads are making my eyes bleed"

ItalianStallion
03-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Grow up and act like the leader you wanted to be.

sunny
03-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Take the multi millions of dollars the Vikings have paid you and buy a MUZZEL.

triedandtruevikesfan
03-10-2006, 07:16 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"I am just glad this is resolved...these threads are making my eyes bleed"

I hear that... maybe I should have told Webby to reinstate my mod duties AFTER he was traded.

CulpepperViking16
03-10-2006, 07:16 PM
My screenname is CulpepperViking16, my e-mail for 5 years has been CulpepperViking16@yahoo.com. I can't believe this is happening. I've been a die hard fan of Culpepper since the beginning...this is horrible. How is going to leave. He should atleast stay another season for the fans.

2beersTommy
03-10-2006, 07:16 PM
~Need help packing your bags?~

ultravikingfan
03-10-2006, 07:18 PM
"CulpepperViking16" wrote:

My screenname is CulpepperViking16, my e-mail for 5 years has been CulpepperViking16@yahoo.com. I can't believe this is happening. I've been a die hard fan of Culpepper since the beginning...this is horrible. How is going to leave. He should atleast stay another season for the fans.

Holy cow!

If you screen and email his Pep in it you must be a hardcore fan!

:lol: JK!

VKG4LFE
03-10-2006, 07:28 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

Can I have your address PeP, so I can send you my hospital bill for burning my finger, while torching your jersey ?......


LOL, too funny Ned!! I'd say, I hope you are a pro bowler this year so we get two first rounders for ya!