PDA

View Full Version : What would be nice?

HornedHat
03-07-2006, 06:17 AM
I want Arrington AND Witherspoon. I want Archuletta. I want Maroney OR Williams (or a trade up for Vernon Davis, gamble on Morris, Taylor). I want K-Rob. I want Bentley.
I am willing to see Burleson go for a three IF we sign a reasonable WR AND draft one in first three rounds(using his three). I am willing to see Pep go IF he is not traded for a can of beans AND IF a WCO QB can be had in the draft, seasoned behind the gatekeeper Johnson, OR another smart, young veteran can be added.
I wish we could trade Smoot. I wish Pep would get real. I wish Pep can learn WCO. I wish Pep would try. I wish Pep could hold on to the ball. I wish Edge would sign a two year deal with us(ha, ha, ha). I wish we could get Ray Lewis for a can of beans. I wish Brad was 34 (Hell, 27). I wish I was 27.
I hope that Zygi is for real, AND that the Triangle is the right angle. I hope Zygi does not fool me like Red did in 1998, when I thought HE was for real. I hope I don't break my foot kicking a chair, as our kicker misses the Conference Championship winning field goal (as I did in 199 . I hope the next time I see that friggin 'highlight' of Drew Pearson pushing off of Charlie West for a Hail Mary TD, is when Troy Williamson pushes off Roy Williams in the NFC Championship for the game winning TD (and no flag,please).

FedjeViking
03-07-2006, 06:24 AM
You don't want much do you? Seems like a long "wish and hope" list. But we'll see what happens won't we?

And next time a game is on...move the chairs out of the room, or tie your feet together! :lol:

Skoal_Vikings
03-07-2006, 06:27 AM
What would be nice? a damn superbowl. i also want to keep mckinnie. if we sign all those players, we may not get to keep those 2 next year. we dont need to make a bunch of huge signings this year. we need 1 big name, some smaller names, and a good draft. hopefully the coaching will finally get us somewhere this year.

HornedHat
03-07-2006, 06:34 AM
I want to keep McKinnie AND win that Super Bowl.

cajunvike
03-07-2006, 06:36 AM
I want 5 consecutive Super Bowl titles!!! Starting NEXT season!!!

HornedHat
03-07-2006, 06:40 AM
THAT would eradicate the 0-4 stigma. I say 'Make it so'.

DarrinNelsonguy
03-07-2006, 06:42 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

I want 5 consecutive Super Bowl titles!!! Starting NEXT season!!!

Why stop at 5 let's get 27 Championships.

DaunteHOF
03-07-2006, 06:45 AM
yeah, thats a good list

HornedHat
03-07-2006, 06:49 AM
Ok. Five in a row would be greedy. 27? The team would need to move to LA, build a monster stadium, get a Yankee style TV contract, have no CBA and a very rich owner, and somehow get the other 31 teams to play baseball. I'll take one, just to start.

chuck44
03-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Pearson pushed Nate Wright

shawn9876uss
03-07-2006, 08:03 PM
WOW, now that was a wish list, I wish that all could happen, whether it will or not that is to be determined.

skum
03-07-2006, 08:12 PM
So you want Bentley, DeAngelo or Maroney, re-sign K-Rob both Witherspoon and Arrington and Archuletta plus a reasonable reciever..

Our caproom would be shite after that.. we should spend all of it.. :)

btw if we got thoose players, we would definatly win the superbowl, and then players would all demand bonusses and alll, we would be screwed haha :)

cajunvike
03-07-2006, 08:18 PM
"skum" wrote:

So you want Bentley, DeAngelo or Maroney, re-sign K-Rob both Witherspoon and Arrington and Archuletta plus a reasonable reciever..

Our caproom would be shite after that.. we should spend all of it.. :)

btw if we got thoose players, we would definatly win the superbowl, and then players would all demand bonusses and alll, we would be screwed haha :)

WHO CARES??? We would DEFINITELY WIN the Super Bowl!!!

THAT is ALL that matters!!! :grin:

ultravikingfan
03-07-2006, 10:11 PM
I want a tootsie roll.