PDA

View Full Version : Keith Newman Video by ultra! Look!!

ultravikingfan
03-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Here it is! I have it hosted here on PP.O!

I have all the 2005 Viking's games on DVD and made a Newman clip from the Bucs game.

It is approx. 5MB. So, if you are a dial-up user you may have to wait. But is is totally worth it!

Enjoy! More to come!!!

The Real #52 (http://www.purplepride.org/uploads/downloads/2935_Newman11.wmv)

Do not forget to see the Newman hit against Kevin Jones!

Kevin Jones....meet Keith Newman (http://www.purplepride.org/uploads/downloads/2935_Newman.wmv)

OaklandVike
03-05-2006, 02:55 AM
hello Newman!

OaklandVike
03-05-2006, 03:01 AM
post more ultra..these are great, keep em' coming.

vikings11_27
03-05-2006, 03:03 AM
nice job, i love seeing kevin jones get absolutely destroyed.

Prophet
03-05-2006, 03:05 AM
Nice. Good work Ultra, nice to get a little offseason fix.

NordicNed
03-05-2006, 03:09 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Here it is! I have it hosted here on PP.O!

I have all the 2005 Viking's games on DVD and made a Newman clip from the Bucs game.

It is approx. 5MB. So, if you are a dial-up user you may have to wait. But is is totally worth it!

Enjoy! More to come!!!

The Real #52 (http://www.purplepride.org/uploads/downloads/2935_Newman11.wmv)

Do not forget to see the Newman hit against Kevin Jones!

Kevin Jones....meet Keith Newman (http://www.purplepride.org/uploads/downloads/2935_Newman.wmv)

Nice Ultra,

First I'de like to say, I really hope we do make an offer to keep him on for 2006 and beyond....I still think he's a beast in certain situations.

I'de also like to say, thanks for the video, nice job. I remember you saying you where going to work on some, earlier in the year...Even last year it was maybe.

Are you going to add sound? That would really kick it up a notch..

May I suggest, some sound track music from the Conan Movies...

I think those would compliment the videos nicely...

Hope to see you someday, put a whole 2005 season colage of video's together...that would be sweet..

matter of fact....I'm going to go watch them again... :grin:

COJOMAY
03-05-2006, 03:19 AM
Nice Ultra. I really appreciate all you do for this site!

Ltrey33
03-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Nice vids Ultra! I still wish Newman would have gotten that sack against the Lions!

magicci
03-05-2006, 04:04 AM
so is he staying or what?

i_bleed_purple
03-05-2006, 04:05 AM
sweet vids ultra! that hit on Galloway was nice where he was lined up like a runningback

gregair13
03-05-2006, 05:06 AM
great stuff. you da man ultra. someone should try to make a hit parade of the last year. that would be major sexy. its something i might almost pay money for...

NordicNed
03-05-2006, 05:11 AM
"gregair13" wrote:

great stuff. you da man ultra. someone should try to make a hit parade of the last year. that would be major sexy. its something i might almost pay money for...

I'de buy one for sure if someone could come up with some videos like the Newman one above, but the whole starting team, player by player....

Put it all on a CD or DVD, I'de for sure get it.

I'de love to see Edingers game winning kicks, I'de rewind them often..LOL

FedjeViking
03-05-2006, 05:15 AM
Cool!!

ultravikingfan
03-05-2006, 05:33 AM
I would add sound, but the file would be a lot bigger.

I made a highlight clip of the first half of that game. It took 2 hours! So, it does take awhile to do.

I am trying to transfer it to webby this weekend.

Thanks for the comments!

I am a busy guy with my sons and school, will try to get more of this done!

VKG4LFE
03-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Great work ultra! Man I wish I was able to do stuff like that!

briboy75
03-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Thats it? two plays in one game? (the second and third plays are really the same play). He made a couple nice plays, but ccomparing him to Ray Lewis is silly.

VikingsTw
03-05-2006, 09:28 AM
That hit on caddilac was just nasty, totaly blew him up. Not only did he make a great hit but he overpowered an olineman to get to him.

PurplePeopleEaters89
03-05-2006, 09:38 AM
That was amazing!!! That was good work Ultra!!!

ultravikingfan
03-05-2006, 03:31 PM
"briboy75" wrote:

Thats it? two plays in one game? (the second and third plays are really the same play). He made a couple nice plays, but ccomparing him to Ray Lewis is silly.

No Sh_t the second and third are the same.

He had more than this. But, because of the size of the file I had to trim it down in order for it to fit on PP.O. Gee, comments like this kinda make me not want to even make more of these clips.

There are better ways to say things instead of acting like an asspipe!

BTW, the hit on Cadillac was a little more than nice. Do I think he is better than Lewis? No. I was trying to spin it like he should be proud to have our own #52.

Next time I will have you review the clip before I post it. :roll:

FedjeViking
03-05-2006, 06:10 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"briboy75" wrote:

He had more than this. But, because of the size of the file I had to trim it down in order for it to fit on PP.O. Gee, comments like this kinda make me not want to even make more of these clips.

BTW, the hit on Cadillac was a little more than nice. Do I think he is better than Lewis? No. I was trying to spin it like he should be proud to have our own #52.

Don't pay attention to him Ultra! The rest of us like them, keep um coming! :lol:

ultravikingfan
03-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Thanks.

I spent a lot of time of some of the clips I made for you guys, I just have not had time to get them on the site.

Kinda a downer with comments like those. :???:

i_bleed_purple
03-05-2006, 07:38 PM
that hit on the running back, was that really caddilac? because i could have sworn his number was 80something so i thought it was mabye Galloway.

but please keep up with the video clips. even if it is only 3 clips.

OaklandVike
03-05-2006, 07:40 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Thanks.

I spent a lot of time of some of the clips I made for you guys, I just have not had time to get them on the site.

One in every crowd...ignore it and post more!

shockzilla
03-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Dang, that hit on Cadillac is NASTY!!!!

FedjeViking
03-05-2006, 07:56 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Thanks.

Well I appreciate it! I'm sure others do also. Do like I do with these Steeler fans...ignore them!! :lol:

singersp
03-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Love the clips Ultra, Newman has always been a smash-mouth hitter.

Thanx for taking the time to put the clips together & for sharing them with us.

jaymz7
03-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Awsome job Ultra!! Thanks for sharing the clips.

Could you imagine if they could get Willie O to play up to his potential and having him and Newman blitzing in. I can see the opposing team now. Either the back field would be running away or the hits those two would put on them would definantly knock somebody out of the game.

VikingsTw
03-05-2006, 10:55 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

that hit on the running back, was that really caddilac? because i could have sworn his number was 80something so i thought it was mabye Galloway.

but please keep up with the video clips. even if it is only 3 clips.

I'm sure it was cadillac, galloway is WR, he catches balls.

We punished caddilac that game, he got some yards but i garuntee that was one of the ruffest games of his life. Pat Williams slammed him too.

i_bleed_purple
03-05-2006, 11:06 PM
look at the clip tho. you can see the first number on his jersey is an 8. and for that game galloway was listed under the rushing stats at NFL.com so he must have taken at least one handoff.

VikingsTw
03-05-2006, 11:28 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:

look at the clip tho. you can see the first number on his jersey is an 8. and for that game galloway was listed under the rushing stats at NFL.com so he must have taken at least one handoff.

Dude come on, its not galloway, look at where the RB is in his stance, Galloway most likely took a reverse handoff. The RB was either Cook or Williams. Either way it was nice play.

briboy75
03-06-2006, 07:31 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"briboy75" wrote:

I didn't mean to offend you, and I don't believe i was acting like an asspipe, whatever that is. I apreciate the work you did and the time you put into it and I realize that it can't be very long. If newman made lots of good plays, and you are constrained by bandwidth and can only show 3 of them, why would you show the second one twice? Also, I just don't think our #52 is anything like Ray Lewis, and your work suffered some credibility loss in my eyes by comparing them. Overall, good job though. Maybe I was a little harsh.

happy camper
03-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Dude, your acting like Ulta's videos should be like Beetoven or something.

Thanks alot ultra! i never got to see the kevin jones hit so that was a treat.

ultravikingfan
03-06-2006, 08:02 PM
"briboy75" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"briboy75" wrote:

I didn't mean to offend you, and I don't believe i was acting like an asspipe, whatever that is. I apreciate the work you did and the time you put into it and I realize that it can't be very long. If newman made lots of good plays, and you are constrained by bandwidth and can only show 3 of them, why would you show the second one twice? Also, I just don't think our #52 is anything like Ray Lewis, and your work suffered some credibility loss in my eyes by comparing them. Overall, good job though. Maybe I was a little harsh.

Fair.

But I was not trying to compare them. I was taking the angle that we (the Vikes) have a great LB that we can be very proud of and shows up to play hard every game. Thats all.

PurplePumpkin
03-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Just what I needed to cure some of these Off Season Blues!

I thought Newman had a great year I am disapointed there hasnt been more talk to keep him here in Minny. Hopefully things will work out for him. Newman plays with alot of heart and I like that!

I sat here watching this clip for about ten minutes trying to pause it at just the right time to get a clear view of the Bucs RB jersey number. It was definitely # 24 Cadillac Williams! You can tell when he gets hit and his right arm is in the air as he is falling the number two is visible on the front of the jersey and the 4 on the shoulder. And just for the record yes I am bored...All this CBA stuff is driving me Nuts!!

Thank You Very Much ULTRA ! If you can find the time to post more I for one would appreciate it :grin:

singersp
03-07-2006, 02:20 AM
"briboy75" wrote:

I didn't mean to offend you, and I don't believe i was acting like an asspipe, whatever that is....

It's an old military saying.......

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/asspipe.jpg

cc21
03-07-2006, 02:30 AM
lol, who needs ray lewis? I do! :lol:

briboy75
03-07-2006, 04:30 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"briboy75" wrote:

I didn't mean to offend you, and I don't believe i was acting like an asspipe, whatever that is....

ok i wasn't sure it it was "ass-whipe spelled incorrectly, or a new term".. you learn something new everyday.

singersp
03-07-2006, 04:41 AM
"briboy75" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"briboy75" wrote:

ok i wasn't sure it it was "jiggly butt-whipe spelled incorrectly, or a new term".. you learn something new everyday.

LMAO Briboy!

Ultra is the 1st one I heard say it also, so I "googled" images & found this.

Knowing Ultra "served America proudly" I thought he would get a kick out of it. :grin:

ultravikingfan
03-07-2006, 04:50 AM
Great pic sing!

But, Del gets credit for "asshat".

singersp
03-07-2006, 05:05 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Great pic sing!

But, Del gets credit for "asshat".

That he does! :cool:

DCPologirl
03-07-2006, 09:27 PM
The time and effort you put in this website Ultra is very appreciated, by many!