PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS!!Daunte Cullpepper Traded!3/4/06

purpleFavreEaters
03-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Early Developments involving Daunte

Last update: March 04, 2006 – 1:00 PM

Vikings: Cullpeper Trade Complete
Cullpeper involved in trade with with San Diego

Early reports are beggining to surface regarding Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Cullpeper indicating he has been traded to the San Diego Chargers. The Minnesota Vikings in return have aquired the rights to free agent Drew Brees.

"I am happy to be out of Minnesota," Cullpepper said." I cannot play for a city who does not accept me".

This statement relates directly to the current ongoing legal issues involving Daunte Cullpeper where he feels the world is out to get him because he feels he has been singled out due to his racial background.

More details to come as new information is released.

JUDE ZUGLADS

©2006 Star Tribune. All rights reserved.

mr.woo
03-04-2006, 09:41 PM
all i have to say is holy shit if this is real we got brees!!! cullpeper is gone!!! its all too sudden

thepacksux
03-04-2006, 09:43 PM
i dont think trades can be made until monday at 12:01 am

Lotza
03-04-2006, 09:43 PM
link?

if so that would b the one qb that i would want for dpep.

Burley81
03-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Startribune wouldn't spell "Culpepper" wrong.

PurplePeopleEaters89
Not sure where you are getting your info, but Startribune.com, NFL.com, or NFLnetwork.com make no notes of this!!!NFL.com does talk about Daunte and Brees in the same article but do not mention Daunte being "shopped" ot San Diego!!! I think you should check your facts!!! Or atleast give us a link!!!

Webby
There is no verification of this.

mr.woo
03-04-2006, 09:45 PM
i agree i like drew brees always have and the only news on his surgery is very optimistic.

WinonaVike
03-04-2006, 09:46 PM
why would the Chargers want to pay another quarterback...isnt the whole reason there letting Brees test the market because they have Philip Rivers...just doesnt make sense

mr.woo
03-04-2006, 09:46 PM
if this is a joke im gonna be downright mad

happy camper
03-04-2006, 09:48 PM
its fake

shawn9876uss
03-04-2006, 09:49 PM
I did a search under zugland and the startribune and found absolutely no article on this, if this is a joke, I will seriously be pissed, because this is huge.

WinonaVike
03-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Its also highly illegal....they have copyright laws against things like this

purpleFavreEaters
03-04-2006, 09:52 PM
I kiiiiiid I kiiiiiiiid, Ijust thought I would make the 1,000,000,000,000 post about Culpepper. Sorry if I destroyed anybodys day it was just a joke relax.

NordicNed
I've just been to a number of vikings sites and MN news all over...Then I did the same for the Chargers, going to San Diego papers and such.......

Nothing even close to a Pep-Brees trade mentioned....ESPN would be one of the first to know about this.....

purpleFavreEaters
2nd there is nobody even named Jude Zuglads at the star trib.

shawn9876uss
03-04-2006, 09:54 PM
THAT IS FU*&$% UP! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON THERE

mr.woo
03-04-2006, 09:54 PM
you are a ratphink you know that...

okay im over it

Mikecarter81
03-04-2006, 09:55 PM
ban this dude

Mike

WinonaVike
03-04-2006, 09:56 PM
As upset as i am after finding out thats not true...i should warn anyone who thinks about pulling a joke like this again...if the star trib was to catch wind of this purpleFavreeaters could be in A LOT of trouble

PurplePeopleEaters89
03-04-2006, 09:56 PM
actually if you go to startribune.com and click on the Matt Birk article there is a guy by that name!!! Judd Zulgad!!!

Mikecarter81
03-04-2006, 09:58 PM
This was stupid, why would someone be so braindead as to post something like this. It reeks of immaturity and should result in some consequences by the mods. This is what starts rumors and inflames the one created.

Mike

NordicNed
03-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Not funny, even though I didn't believe it from the start...

some things you just don't joke about...

CrazyVikingsFan
03-04-2006, 09:59 PM
this is bullshi* you do not joke about that kind of stuff that is rediculous ban him you almost gave me heart attack

PurplePeopleEaters89
03-04-2006, 10:00 PM
If you wanted to be funny you should have said Randy Moss was coming back!!! then see all the people that would all of a sudden be happy again to see him!!! LOL

purpleFavreEaters
03-04-2006, 10:01 PM
But my article was by a fake guy named Jude Zuglads not Judd Zulgad. You all need to get a sense of himor for crying out loud. After all the Culpepper speculation that has been taking place the last few months a little dry humor should be warranted. UNREAL GET A SENSE OF HUMOR.

VikesfaninWis
03-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Sick dude, sick. I have heard of ribbing, but that is downright stupid. I knew this was crap the second I got done reading the article. First, the Tribune would not spell Culpepper the way it is in this article CULLPEPPER. Second, Drew Brees would have to agree to a contract just to have this even considered. The Vikes aren't dumb enough to trade a player like Pepp for Drew Brees right as a FA. So basically your article had us giving up Pepp for a guy that we are not even sure if he would agree to a contract, isn't that like giving Pepp away for free?

Lotza
03-04-2006, 10:03 PM
that is pretty stupid.

Lando
03-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Go change your diaper please .. if you can.

mr.woo
karaazzy stuff thats for sure

Mikecarter81
I don't care its the same poor kind of taste that yelling fire in a crowded movie theater gets you, sure it might be funny, but you get in trouble for it.

Mike

WinonaVike
03-04-2006, 10:06 PM
I agree it was a stupid joke and there should be some consequences...but lets not ban the guy, cmon hes just a fan who made a mistake. Obviously no harm was intended. Dont get me wrong i think it was stupid but I also dont feel he shoudl be banned for it, i think due to the outpour of criticism he has taken he wont do it again.

CrazyVikingsFan
there is a time for humor and when you are dealing with the future of the vikings you have to be serious when you talk about stuff like that

purpleFavreEaters
I agree a Pep for Brees trade would be stupid thats why I used Brees. Everbody needs to relax jees!

CrazyVikingsFan
03-04-2006, 10:08 PM
jacka**

NordicNed
03-04-2006, 10:09 PM
purpleFavreEaters,

Looks like your in the dog house today bud.... :lol:

don't worry, tomorrow is a new day......Till then, don't go choking on any milk bones..... :wink:

happy camper
03-04-2006, 10:11 PM
this reminds me.. something thats starting to get annoying on this board..

the fake thread titles. I HATE EM.

everytime i log onto this board, i never take the threat titles for face value, because it seems like every other one has some kind of "Ha! Gotcha!" catch to it.

WinonaVike
03-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Purplefavreaters, i tried defending you somewhat, but might i suggest a sincere apology? Your getting all defensive when i think what people want it to know you didnt mean anything and that your sorry you upset people, not that people need to calm down by using sarcastic comments. Im sure this will all blow over but step up and make things right.

LAVike
03-04-2006, 10:15 PM
"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:

I kiiiiiid I kiiiiiiiid, Ijust thought I would make the 1,000,000,000,000 post about Culpepper. Sorry if I destroyed anybodys day it was just a joke relax.

Not cool, man . . . not cool. I'm gettin' sick of all the bogus threads. I was actually expecting another, "Daunte Culpepper traded . . . his car!!" thread when I saw this one. Let's try not to water down this great site with bogus topics, even if they're meant to be a joke. Jokes, as I recall, are supposed to be funny.

PurplePeopleEaters89
03-04-2006, 10:16 PM
It just wasn't a funny joke to play when his status is still up in the air!!! it might have been fine if we all knew that he was going to be traded!!! But he wasn't so it didn't make for a good joke!!!

mnjamie
03-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Bad taste and just moronic ... needs to be shown the door .... :banned:

Many of us attempt to keep this site as the one stop for all vikings information. Shiat like that just makes the rest of us look bad. Joke is a joke, this is just bad taste and was knowingly done which constitutes a swift time out or just the boot.

FedjeViking
03-04-2006, 10:19 PM
"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:

But my article was by a fake guy named Jude Zuglads not Judd Zulgad. You all need to get a sense of himor for crying out loud. After all the Culpepper speculation that has been taking place the last few months a little dry humor should be warranted. UNREAL GET A SENSE OF HUMOR.

The humor is on "The Official Joke" page. And don't let me catch you pulling something like this there! When you put the "JUDE ZUGLADS ©2006 Star Tribune. All rights reserved." on your post you opened a possible lawsuit to Webby and this site! GROW UP!!

WinonaVike
03-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Once again i agree it was stupid...but how many fake threads have there been and no one has called for their heads, im afraid that if he gets the boot it will show that certain people recieve special treatment, if he gets the boot i'm going to have to leave too, i hate favoritism and i know this site is above that.

CrazyVikingsFan
03-04-2006, 10:22 PM
"mnjamie" wrote:

Bad taste and just moronic ... needs to be shown the door .... :banned:

Many of us attempt to keep this site as the one stop for all vikings information. Shiat like that just makes the rest of us look bad. Joke is a joke, this is just bad taste and was knowingly done which constitutes a swift time out or just the boot.

this is my first stop for information and this guy thinks its a joke, its like going up to a secret service dude and saying i am going to kill the president you dont joke around about serious stuff like that

mr.woo
03-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Once again i agree it was stupid...but how many fake threads have there been and no one has called for their heads, im afraid that if he gets the boot it will show that certain people recieve special treatment, if he gets the boot i'm going to have to leave too, i hate favoritism and i know this site is above that.

yeah but none of their jokes involved a player of this magnitude getting traded. this decides the future of our orginzation for the next few years. its really nothin to joke about.

CrazyVikingsFan
03-04-2006, 10:26 PM
"WinonaVike" wrote:

yes i agree with you but also no one continues it and says it is copyrited by the Star Tribune. I seen the one about how culpepper traded his car. That one is ok but when you try to make us believe he got traded when he is the main player on the team we all love purplefarveaters needs punishment

Mr. Purple
03-04-2006, 10:30 PM
My Main question is why the hell would you waste your time making sucha stupid thread. Obviously its for attention, cuz you got a quick 4 pages outta it..but IMO its just so stupid. Oh well.

WinonaVike
03-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Punishment yes...but has he been warned before? Has he ever done anything like this? If so then maybe a ban is necessary, but we all deserve second chances. K_Rob18 your favorite player got a second chance why shouldnt Purplefarveaters, oh and by the way this is NOTHING like telling a secret service agent you plan on killing the president, that is almost as moronic as this post.

shockzilla
03-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Everyone relax... I think he knows it was not cool and will think twice about doing it again. Besides, Webby knows he did it and HE (purpleFavreEaters) knows webby knows...

:roll:

Webby
03-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Wow, folks....lets take a collective breath. It was a bad and obviously poor joke. We will deal with it, no need to lose your minds over it.