PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Thomas

vikesoto
03-04-2006, 10:19 AM
I could of sworn I saw him on the Arizona sidelines a couple seasons ago with Denny. Maybe he's coaching?

adamv
03-04-2006, 10:32 AM
I don't know there was an article I saw last year said he was terminally ill and wished for privacy...never saw any more info.

audioghost
03-04-2006, 10:33 AM
He could be dead....he was battling a serious disease earlier this year....haven't heard anything about him since then....

singersp
03-04-2006, 10:40 AM
"adamv" wrote:

I don't know there was an article I saw last year said he was terminally ill and wished for privacy...never saw any more info.

That is correct. Orlando is seriously ill & has been for quite some time.

olson_10
03-04-2006, 10:42 AM
saw something posted on the site here about him a couple months ago..he is terminally ill as singersp said

vikesoto
03-04-2006, 10:43 AM
That's too bad. You never want bad things to happen to the players you cheered for. God bless him.

Webby
03-04-2006, 11:45 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"adamv" wrote:

A bunch of PP.O folks sent well wishes to him last year....if you forward them to me, we forward them on. :cool:

singersp
03-04-2006, 11:48 AM
"Webby" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"adamv" wrote:

A bunch of PP.O folks sent well wishes to him last year....if you forward them to me, we forward them on. :cool:

Webby,

Was there ever a response from Orlando or his family on those letters?

ultravikingfan
03-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Orlando was the fricken man!