> sad,
> >They can't come to grips that their team is plain
> bad.
> >Reggie's long gone and Holmgren is history,
> >Favre's poppin'pills, is there no end to their
> misery?
> >They tried lame excuses, those damn Cheesehead
> whiners,
> >They almost got beat by the overrated Niners.
> >So into their trailer homes the Cheesers did
> scurry,
> >Like Favre on pain killers, their vision was
> blurry.
> >Scuttled about like a shepardless flock,
> >They crawled into bed clutching worthless Packer
> stock.
> >Alas, but sweet dreams now evade Titletown,
> >Replaced by the visions of each Viking touchdown.
> >Over and over they replay each Packer loss,
> > "Why'd we draft Holliday, we coulda had
> Moss?"
> >Seeking solace from Santa for their pathetic state,
> > "For what do we owe such inglorious fate?"
> >So out from the trailer Santa left with a bump,
> > "I hope you enjoy your next 30-year slump!"
> >Packer fans got too big for their britches,
> >How does it feel to be the Vikings new bitches?
>
>

GBFan
07-02-2004, 06:06 AM
see, the difference with the Vikes and Packers is that, well, the Packers don't choke like the Vikes do. No NFL season is complete without a vikings choke. 6-0 and you missed the playoffs? pathetic. Just like your team is.

renovikesfan
07-02-2004, 07:44 AM
Pathetic could also be described as relying on your division rival's mistakes in order to BACK into the playoffs and then doing your own brand of choking once you get there.

renovikesfan
07-02-2004, 07:48 AM
And yet ANOTHER way to describe pathetic would be to smack talk to a team's fans on their own message board about a subject like choking when that's exactly what chicken-boy Favre and the Pukers did in last year's playoffs.

triedandtruevikesfan
07-02-2004, 10:40 AM
oh but you know he's going to come back with "at least we made it to the playoffs" just thought I'd save ya the trouble!

Do you think that Viking fans don't know the reality of this team? We have seen it time and time again! So if you're going to insult us, come up with something original that every fan doesn't already know!!

GBFan
07-02-2004, 11:51 AM
"renovikesfan" wrote:

Pathetic could also be described as relying on your division rival's mistakes in order to BACK into the playoffs and then doing your own brand of choking once you get there.

that's a worthless excuse. Packers didn't back into the playoffs. They won their games. It is you guys who went 3-7 losing to most of the pathetic teams in the league. Nobody backed it, you just fell apart.

GBFan
07-02-2004, 11:54 AM
seriously though, you guys look dumb making fun of the Pack. Is it jealousy? I don't know, maybe. It's like a Red Sox fan making fun of a Yankee fan. It just doesn't work. Packers have had more success than you guys, and when they have made it to the super bowl, they at least won it. You guys have probably suffered too much pain from this team, I give you credit for supporting them though, even after every dissapointing season.

VIKE58
07-02-2004, 12:21 PM
"GBFan" wrote:

seriously though, you guys look dumb making fun of the Pack. Is it jealousy? I don't know, maybe. It's like a Red Sox fan making fun of a Yankee fan. It just doesn't work. Packers have had more success than you guys, and when they have made it to the super bowl, they at least won it. You guys have probably suffered too much pain from this team, I give you credit for supporting them though, even after every dissapointing season. All I have to say to you is. 4th and 26 :bootyshake:

triedandtruevikesfan
07-02-2004, 12:23 PM
oh god now I know you're just stupid! You show me a team that hasn't had dissappointing seasons!! You're going to tell me that the Pack wins the super bowl every year?? Bunch of crap, you guys got let down last year too... just a little later then we did. Choking in the regular season or choking in the playoffs isn't that far apart. When you have a team that wins the super bowl every year then you can talk to me about dissappointment.

VKG4LFE
07-02-2004, 01:40 PM
I know I've mentioned it before somewhere on my posts, but I hate stupid people!!

GreenBaySlackers
07-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Stupid People - Here's Your Sign

Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid"

That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You
wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse
me...oops, never mind. I didn't see your sign." ...

It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was
full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our
driveway. My friend comes over and says, "Hey, you
moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or
twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's
your sign."

A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy
of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up
this big 'ol stringer of bass and this idiot on the
dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?" "Nope -
Talked 'em into giving up. Here's your sign."

I was watching one of those animal shows on the
Discovery Channel. There was a guy inventing a shark
bite suit. And there's only one way to test it.
"all right Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks
good...They want you to jump into this pool of sharks,
and you tell us if it hurts when they bite you."
"Well, all right, but hold my sign. I don't
wanna lose it."

Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into
one of those side-of-the-road gas stations. The
attendant walks out, looks at my truck,
looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I
couldn't resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around
and those other three just swelled right up on me.
Here's your sign."

We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A
guy came over to the house and drove the car around
for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he
gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the
exhaust pipe, then goes, "Darn that's hot!" See?
If he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.

I learned to drive an 18 wheeler in my days of
adventure. Wouldn't ya know I misjudged the height of
a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it
out no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and
eventually a local cop shows up to take the report.
He went through his basic questioning. No problem. I
thought for sure he was clear of needing a sign...
until he says "So..is your truck stuck?" I couldn't
help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig,
then back to him and said, "No I'm delivering a bridge
...Here's your sign!".

Bill Engvall, how appropriate! instead of stupid person they should right <insert packer fan's name here>

GBFan
07-02-2004, 02:12 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

oh god now I know you're just stupid! You show me a team that hasn't had dissappointing seasons!! You're going to tell me that the Pack wins the super bowl every year?? Bunch of crap, you guys got let down last year too... just a little later then we did. Choking in the regular season or choking in the playoffs isn't that far apart. When you have a team that wins the super bowl every year then you can talk to me about dissappointment.

my point went right over your head. Jesus Christ.

GBFan
07-02-2004, 02:16 PM
"VIKE58" wrote:

"GBFan" wrote:

seriously though, you guys look dumb making fun of the Pack. Is it jealousy? I don't know, maybe. It's like a Red Sox fan making fun of a Yankee fan. It just doesn't work. Packers have had more success than you guys, and when they have made it to the super bowl, they at least won it. You guys have probably suffered too much pain from this team, I give you credit for supporting them though, even after every dissapointing season. All I have to say to you is. 4th and 26 :bootyshake:

http://vikingschokeyetagain.ytmnd.com

govikings89
07-02-2004, 02:18 PM
that's a worthless excuse. Packers didn't back into the playoffs. They won their games. It is you guys who went 3-7 losing to most of the pathetic teams in the league. Nobody backed it, you just fell apart.[/quote]

Slackers BACKED IN. your little packer hopes hinged on a fluke TD that shouldnt have been counted in the first place. no way in hell that the receiver could have gotten both feet in but oh well, ive moved on and you slacker fans have your own little fluke play to moan about. this coming season us viking fans get to watch the continue of the packers crumble to the ground. any way please continue your job of looking dumb. you make every cowboy fan look better.

dummy :thumbleft:

purplehorn
07-02-2004, 02:19 PM
"GBFan" wrote:

seriously though, you guys look dumb making fun of the Pack. Is it jealousy? I don't know, maybe. It's like a Red Sox fan making fun of a Yankee fan. It just doesn't work. Packers have had more success than you guys, and when they have made it to the super bowl, they at least won it. You guys have probably suffered too much pain from this team, I give you credit for supporting them though, even after every dissapointing season.

No seriously I've read your posts here and you just sound like a freakin
idiot. What exactly did you expect to find on the trash the pack Viking
fan board? Common sense is not over rated contrary to your belief.

NeoVikesTX
07-02-2004, 02:53 PM
http://www.4thand26.com/pages/1/index.htm

The difference between the ass-packers choke and our choke was yours was the 2nd round of the playoffs on national television and your team pussed out on 4th and less than a yard! Get some balls, all you gotta do is hike the ball and fall over and you won the game.
Well, what goes around comes around.

GBFan
07-04-2004, 01:59 AM
ah, such anger from Vikes fans. Jealousy sucks. Come talk to me when you guys actually win a Super Bowl.

renovikesfan
07-04-2004, 02:16 AM
ah, such nostalgia from a Puker fan. Idiocy like yours sucks too, dude. Come back and talk to us when you have something to brag about that happened somewhat recently....like the last 5 - 6 years? Oh, wait...better yet...just don't come back at all. :wink:

pepper 0n moss
07-04-2004, 03:13 AM
seriously!!! why is it that people insist on coming to other teams boards to bash other people's teams while swearing that their own is the best???

no matter how many relevant points [if any] that you bring up, you will always be outnumbered and you will always end up looking like the idiot.

it's like me going to china and saying communism sucks ... pointless and a waste of time

so seriously GBF, we don't need packer fans like you on our board telling us how we choked before the packers did and how that makes the packers a better team

record-wise, the packers were a better team than the vikings, yes ... but that was ever so long ago ... see in minnesota, they strive to work on improving things to make them better, not degress and pray that things go as well as last year

but, you never know ... we'll just see who has the better team once the season rolls around

alls i know is that if [and when] the vikings win the division, all you ass-packer fans will bitch and be like "oh but you've never won a superbowl" or "oh yeah we won the division last year" and stupid shit like that ... it's like that lightbulb joke ... how does it go again?? oh yeh ...

how many packer fans does it take to install a lightbulb???

11 ... 1 to install the lightbulb and 10 to talk about how good the old one was

chubchub
07-04-2004, 04:11 AM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

http://www.4thand26.com/pages/1/index.htm

The difference between the ass-packers choke and our choke was yours was the 2nd round of the playoffs on national television and your team pussed out on 4th and less than a yard! Get some balls, all you gotta do is hike the ball and fall over and you won the game.
Well, what goes around comes around.Dude-believe me- I'm a HUGE Vikings fan- Our choke was much worse. We were playing the Cardinals- need I say more!

chubchub
07-04-2004, 04:17 AM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

oh god now I know you're just stupid! You show me a team that hasn't had dissappointing seasons!! You're going to tell me that the Pack wins the super bowl every year?? Bunch of crap, you guys got let down last year too... just a little later then we did. Choking in the regular season or choking in the playoffs isn't that far apart. When you have a team that wins the super bowl every year then you can talk to me about dissappointment.TnT-YOU'RE WAY TOO YOUNG-WE'RE THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN THE ENTIRE NFL. I'M A REALIST- I LOVE THE VIKINGS BUT WE CAN'T WIN THE BIG ONE. THE PACK HAS WON THREE SUPER BOWLS-WE'VE WON NONE-NUFF SAID.

renovikesfan
07-04-2004, 05:03 AM
"chubchub" wrote:

TnT-YOU'RE WAY TOO YOUNG-WE'RE THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN THE ENTIRE NFL. I'M A REALIST- I LOVE THE VIKINGS BUT WE CAN'T WIN THE BIG ONE. THE PACK HAS WON THREE SUPER BOWLS-WE'VE WON NONE-NUFF SAID.

Hey, chub...being a self-proclaimed "realist" doesn't mean you have to hang your head in shame and grovel to Packer fans. If not having a trophy means you think your team is nothing but a "choker", then maybe you'd look better in Bengals colors. Try to show some PRIDE in your team.

sdvikefan
07-04-2004, 08:03 PM
"GBFan" wrote:

Come talk to me when you guys actually win a Super Bowl.

It's a deal...see you in February!

rjkvikings
07-04-2004, 11:44 PM
"GBFan" wrote:

Quit thinking in the past. As of right now which team is better. don't tell me how many superbowls u have won because if i wanted to know that i'd just look it up. all that matters is the present and future. i don't give a crap if u've won 50 superbowls. we r still gonna beat the packers THIS YEAR! that's all that matters!!!

GBFan
07-05-2004, 03:59 AM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

"GBFan" wrote:

Quit thinking in the past. As of right now which team is better. don't tell me how many superbowls u have won because if i wanted to know that i'd just look it up. all that matters is the present and future. i don't give a crap if u've won 50 superbowls. we r still gonna beat the packers THIS YEAR! that's all that matters!!!

You guys say the same thing every year. In all honesty though, the Vikes do have a good team. Should be a great season.

hawaiianvike21
07-05-2004, 04:27 AM
Can you say chubchub is a closet packer fan/pretendable viking fan??? ALl i hear from him is pessimistic things and no optimistic things. I wont go into detail since people know him really well already.

I havent found one optimistic thing he has said about our team. And even when he finally does say something optimistic about our team, he wont say it on a consistent basis. ITs a 95% guarantee if he doesnt change himself. :roll:

Strange he says hes hopeful for our team but never says anything good.

purplehorn
07-05-2004, 10:59 AM
[quote="hawaiianvike21"]Can you say chubchub is a closet packer fan/pretendable viking fan???

YES! Hawaiian I would say you have hit the nail on the head :thumbleft:

triedandtruevikesfan
07-05-2004, 12:12 PM
What does my age have to do with anything chub chub.... I can guarantee you I won't be come the bitter cynical fan that you are. I'm gonna be 80 and still in love with the vikings and still looking forward to every season thinking that its gonna be the year... even if they have still never won a super bowl.

VKG4LFE
07-05-2004, 12:49 PM
Yeah, chubchub, I've said it before and I'll say it again, whose side are you on anyways? You are the type of person that rips on everything about "your team" because then if they choke or lose you can say "I told you so." If they happen to win a championship you are the type of person to say "yeah, we're the best ever." You are a typical bandwagoner and a pessimist, not a realist!!