PDA

View Full Version : Yay for me!!!

triedandtruevikesfan
07-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Well I am officially in business for myself!!! My parents own a DJ/Kaoroke business and my friend and I just opened our own branch of Phoenix Entertainment!!! Sorry just had to share my excitement with someone cause I'm at work all by myself!!

VKG4LFE
07-01-2004, 06:59 PM
That's pretty cool TNT!! I hope the business works out well for you!! I did some kaoroke back in the day when I went to college. Every Thursday night at this bar I frequented (only when I was 21 and over of course) had kaoroke night, and when me and my buddies got hammered, we were up on stage, attempting to sing!! Good luck!

triedandtruevikesfan
07-01-2004, 07:20 PM
haha... well I've been helping with their shows for a while so I know the horror of drunk men up on the stage :cringe: but its all in the name of fun so its ok!

VKG4LFE
07-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey, it takes a bold person to get up on stage and make a complete idiot out of themselves. I guess being drunk though you probably already make a complete idiot out of yourself!! Oh well!!

triedandtruevikesfan
07-01-2004, 07:24 PM
thats so true! hehe... its amusing to watch people make fools out of themselves though... but we do sound and light shows too... so if you're getting married soon you know who to contact for the entertainment... hint hint

VKG4LFE
07-01-2004, 07:32 PM
If you guys would be willing to come to Slinger Wisconsin where we would be getting married we could maybe work something out!!

triedandtruevikesfan
07-01-2004, 07:36 PM
sure we would... I might even be willing to give ya a discount! DJ's are expensive... holy crap I can't believe the extra money I'm going to be making... hehehe

VKG4LFE
07-01-2004, 07:38 PM
That's great for you!! That's something that I should get into during the summertime! Even though I do really enjoy doing pretty much nothing except for coaching!!

enlvikeman
07-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Good for you bud! and best of luck!

VKG4LFE
07-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Chris Berman, he probably said something like that when Dan Marino was drafted too!! (If you don't know what I'm talking about look at enl's signature!

LosAngelis
07-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Tried....let us know when William Hung gets up to sing "She Bangs" for you. We'll know you've jumped the shark then!

GL BTW!

shockzilla
07-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Congrats, TNT! What exactly is Phoenix Entertainment? And what's the latest on the pre-season PurplePride.org get-together?

Later!

VIKE58
07-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Congrats Tried ! Hope it works out for you. Next year I'm going to buy out my partner in our Lawn Care service. I'm hopeing that works out also!

VKG4LFE
07-02-2004, 01:37 PM
I wish I could buy out the school board, or the superintendent in my school district. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to teach for the next 30 years!!

GreenBaySlackers
07-02-2004, 01:58 PM
i made a lot of money last summer by selling beef jerkey at pools, it smelled so bad, i cant get the stench of teryaki seasoning out of my nose...

Viking_Spirit
07-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Congrats tnt

JoeMama
07-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Congrats TNT....I'm happy for ya. Good luck in your endeavor. You never make any money working for someone else, so you are on your way to freedom....it's gotta feel great.

P.S. Thanks for your continued support with my radio gig.

Prophet
11-10-2009, 03:00 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

Well I am officially in business for myself!!!
My parents own a DJ/Kaoroke business and My Farvish Friend and I just opened our own branch of Phoenix Entertainment!!!
Sorry just had to share my excitement with someone cause I'm at work all by myself!!

Congrats!

ThorSPL
11-10-2009, 03:03 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

My parents own a DJ/Kaoroke business and My Farvish Friend and I just opened our own branch of Phoenix Entertainment!!!
Sorry just had to share my excitement with someone cause I'm at work all by myself!!

Congrats!

Holy crap, Prophet has too much time on his hands.

I need a thread-drudging picture!

ejmat
11-10-2009, 03:11 PM

My parents own a DJ/Kaoroke business and my friend and I just opened our own branch of Phoenix Entertainment!!!

Awesome TNT!
Congrats!

triedandtruevikesfan
11-10-2009, 03:14 PM
"ThorSPL" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

Congrats!

Holy crap, Prophet has too much time on his hands.

I need a thread-drudging picture!

LMAO... holy crap.
It wasn't long after we started this that I moved and she ended up on her own.
I doubt I made any money though, I'm pretty sure I drank away whatever profit would have been made.

V4L
11-11-2009, 10:14 AM
LOL Proph

I used to DJ a bit when I was younger back in the day

My father worked for a company in the cities called "solid gold" and he had all the equipment

I had a ton of hip hop cds back in the day and I would DJ parties for my friends.

It was good times! Got me in good with the ladies :)