PDA

View Full Version : I WANT A CHAMPIONCHIP

wyorob
03-02-2006, 05:40 PM
I could agree and disagree with last years trade. It all depends what side of the fence I am on. I am a die hard life long viking fan. My point was we have a team full of PLAYER and potential. Randy Moss was not the team as others would say, the prob was that no body went out and proved it besides Brad Johnson. Wil the New owner live up to what he says and money is not the issue? They all say that when they come in but is it true. Will the new coach make an impact and lay down the law because todays pro athletes need the law and direction. This is a team sport and it starts with the owner and rolls down hill, everyone has a part to play, even the city if minneapolis, the state of Minnesota and all the fans world wide. I am tired of saying next year, 1999 was the year and should have been a start of a dynasty but Nooooo, the wheels gotta come falling off. We the fans have a right to demand a champion, we have stood by year after year just to get jerked around.

cajunvike
03-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Zapp's is the brand if you want a CHAMPION CHIP! :lol:

ultravikingfan
03-02-2006, 05:48 PM
"wyorob" wrote:

I could agree and disagree with last years trade. It all depends what side of the fence I am on. I am a die hard life long viking fan. My point was we have a team full of PLAYER and potential. Randy Moss was not the team as others would say, the prob was that no body went out and proved it besides Brad Johnson. Wil the New owner live up to what he says and money is not the issue? They all say that when they come in but is it true. Will the new coach make an impact and lay down the law because todays pro athletes need the law and direction. This is a team sport and it starts with the owner and rolls down hill, everyone has a part to play, even the city if minneapolis, the state of Minnesota and all the fans world wide. I am tired of saying next year, 1999 was the year and should have been a start of a dynasty but Nooooo, the wheels gotta come falling off. We the fans have a right to demand a champion, we have stood by year after year just to get jerked around.

Wow, you sure all grumpy all the time with these threads. :???: Lets look ahead, not back.

You want what I and the other 5000+ members here want.

It will come and when it does it will be a feeling like nothing else.

Well, maybe not as good as satin bedsheets.

cajunvike
03-02-2006, 05:52 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Wow, you sure all grumpy all the time with these threads. :???:

???

snowinapril
03-02-2006, 05:58 PM
"You play to win the Game!"

Not everyone gets to win.

mystykoekaki
03-02-2006, 05:59 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

???

Its not worth knowing the answer buddy. It really isnt.

ultravikingfan
03-02-2006, 06:02 PM
"mystykoekaki" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

???

Uh, I have no idea where you 2 are going with this.

I was referring to the feeling of winning a championship.

And I made a stab at humor. :roll:

cajunvike
03-02-2006, 06:08 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"mystykoekaki" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

???

I was just curious if you were referring to what I said or the original poster...if it was the original poster, since he only has 7 posts, your joke didn't make much sense. If it was me, my shot was at the misspelling in the title...which is 1000 times worse of an error IMHO...mainly because it stands out like a sore thumb (as opposed to a misspelling contained inside of a post).

I appreciate the attempt at humor, though! :lol:

ultravikingfan
03-02-2006, 06:12 PM
http://www.runwildsports.com/images/chip-championchip.jpg

Here you go. Its what you wanted! :lol:

cajunvike
03-02-2006, 06:19 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Good one, Ultra!

But since I don't gamble, I will stick with Zapp's!

http://www.zapps.com/

shockzilla
03-02-2006, 06:32 PM
And the point of this thread was...?

V4L
03-02-2006, 06:34 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

I was wondering the same thing :smile:

VikesfaninWis
03-02-2006, 06:36 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Zapp's is the brand if you want a CHAMPION CHIP! :lol:

CHAMPION CHIP!

I just noticed that.. lol

mystykoekaki
03-02-2006, 06:36 PM
The thread was a self rant about how the author of this thread wanted a "championchip". There was no point, just a rant.

NodakPaul
03-02-2006, 06:37 PM

I'd much rather have the championship. My wife talked me into satin bedsheets once and they suck! :grin:

VikesfaninWis
03-02-2006, 06:39 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

I was wondering the same thing :smile:

Just trying to get that post total up there.. I think.

wyorob
03-02-2006, 09:16 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"mystykoekaki" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

???

I was just curious if you were referring to what I said or the original poster...if it was the original poster, since he only has 7 posts, your joke didn't make much sense. If it was me, my shot was at the misspelling in the title...which is 1000 times worse of an error IMHO...mainly because it stands out like a sore thumb (as opposed to a misspelling contained inside of a post).

It must be nice to be so perfect that you have all the knowledge in the world to sit and point out the mistakes of others. I could make some assumptions of my own about what you wrote for your favorite player " yo moma" lets see?? uneducated, lower class financial status, no respect for your self, your own mother and anyother women who are great mothers who have earned more respect than you will ever know or see. If you want to take cheapp shots at others wh dont you look in the mirror and start running your mouth?

PAvikesfan
03-02-2006, 09:24 PM
I want a chocolateCHIP, myself.

DCPologirl
03-02-2006, 09:26 PM
that's so funny I couldn't figure out why I just wanted a chocolate chip cookie, until you said that lol rflmao

and guess what we have the same number of posts

sleepagent
03-02-2006, 09:26 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

I think it was something about eating chips in bed with your satin sheets while watching gambling on ESPN.

:lol:

VikesfaninWis
03-02-2006, 09:27 PM
"PAvikesfan" wrote:

I want a chocolateCHIP, myself.

lol..

DCPologirl
03-02-2006, 09:29 PM
"sleepagent" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

I think it was something about eating chips in bed with your satin sheets while watching gambling on ESPN.

wow...that actually uh sort of sounds like fun!

shockzilla
03-02-2006, 09:31 PM
"wyorob" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"mystykoekaki" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

???

It must be nice to be so perfect that you have all the knowledge in the world to sit and point out the mistakes of others. I could make some assumptions of my own about what you wrote for your favorite player " yo moma" lets see?? uneducated, lower class financial status, no respect for your self, your own mother and anyother women who are great mothers who have earned more respect than you will ever know or see. If you want to take cheapp shots at others wh dont you look in the mirror and start running your mouth?

OK, so, where did you get the idea that someone was pointing out your mistakes? And where did you get the idea people are taking cheap shots at you? If you could point that out to me in their replies ANYWHERE, I would really appreciate it. Just don't start going off on established members...

NodakPaul
03-02-2006, 09:31 PM
"wyorob" wrote:

It must be nice to be so perfect...

Relax man, attack the post, not the poster. Most of these comments are made in simple fun, nobody is trying to get personal here.

DCPologirl
03-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Oh boy are you kidding me? :roll: Do whatever you gotta do to chill out

cajunvike
03-02-2006, 09:34 PM
"wyorob" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"mystykoekaki" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

???

Take your BEST shot, wyorob! But while you are at it, remember...when you see a :lol: smiley or a :razz: smiley, it usually means that the poster is just clowning around. I realize that none of us are perfect, the least of all me, but once you have been here awhile, you will soon realize that I certainly don't take myself too seriously...nor do I put much stock in things like education and all that. Now, communication...that's a different matter...if you want to be understood here, you will make sure that you use the correct words and punctuation so that you get your point across. In that respect, I am very serious about how people state their points...and I WILL ridicule those who don't at least make a decent attempt to not make basic mistakes...so get over it.

Oh yeah, your assessment of me? Go back and read my past posts (if you have a spare week or so) and you will find that you were so far off that it's not even funny...but think what you will...and get back to me if you make it a year on this site.

Peace.

cajunvike
03-02-2006, 09:37 PM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

Maybe Vikez and PPE can give him a suggestion or two! :lol:

DCPologirl
03-02-2006, 09:40 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"DCPologirl" wrote:

Maybe Vikez and PPE can give him a suggestion or two! :lol:

that is exactly what I was thinking! :sad4:

wyorob
03-02-2006, 09:46 PM
CajunVike: Must be nice to be so intelligent and to have so much knowledge that you can sit there and point out the errors of others. Well, thets see..... Your favorite player is "Yo Mama!" I think I will start there.

Your humor is child like and to refer to people or things as Yo Mama, would explain a lack of higher education, lack of respect for others, more so your self and women in general, I am sure it would put you in the lower class financially and there for you should take a look in the mirror. If you want to knock others for their opinion you could find plety to keep you busy for awhile by just talking to yourself in the mirror. People come to this sight to talk or rant about the vikings, I myself did not come here to rant obout you or others. Have some respect and start with your self.

wyorob
03-02-2006, 09:52 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"wyorob" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"mystykoekaki" wrote:

???

Take your BEST shot, wyorob! But while you are at it, remember...when you see a :lol: smiley or a :razz: smiley, it usually means that the poster is just clowning around. I realize that none of us are perfect, the least of all me, but once you have been here awhile, you will soon realize that I certainly don't take myself too seriously...nor do I put much stock in things like education and all that. Now, communication...that's a different matter...if you want to be understood here, you will make sure that you use the correct words and punctuation so that you get your point across. In that respect, I am very serious about how people state their points...and I WILL ridicule those who don't at least make a decent attempt to not make basic mistakes...so get over it.

Oh yeah, your assessment of me? Go back and read my past posts (if you have a spare week or so) and you will find that you were so far off that it's not even funny...but think what you will...and get back to me if you make it a year on this site.

Peace.
Yeah, your right OK, I will take my pill and chill out. I will slow down and spell check from here on out. Sorry, I had a moment and ran with it. I guess I fumbled at the same time. I will call it the "Daunte Syndrome"

wyorob
03-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Yeah, your right OK, I will take my pill and chill out. I will slow down and spell check from here on out. Sorry, I had a moment and ran with it. I guess I fumbled at the same time. I will call it the "Daunte Syndrome"

I flew way off the handle, feel like a S@*t head.

cajunvike
03-02-2006, 09:55 PM
"wyorob" wrote:

CajunVike: Must be nice to be so intelligent and to have so much knowledge that you can sit there and point out the errors of others. Well, thets see..... Your favorite player is "Yo Mama!" I think I will start there.

Your humor is child like and to refer to people or things as Yo Mama, would explain a lack of higher education, lack of respect for others, more so your self and women in general, I am sure it would put you in the lower class financially and there for you should take a look in the mirror. If you want to knock others for their opinion you could find plety to keep you busy for awhile by just talking to yourself in the mirror. People come to this sight to talk or rant about the vikings, I myself did not come here to rant obout you or others. Have some respect and start with your self.

:???:

cajunvike
03-02-2006, 09:58 PM
"wyorob" wrote:

Six minutes later...

It's all good!

Just think...after you are here awhile and you establish yourself, you too can have this great group of Viking fans at your back as well!

That is what makes this site and its posters the best around! Stick around and soak it all in...

NordicNed
03-02-2006, 09:58 PM
I prefer "Cape Cod Chips " myself.......

snowinapril
03-02-2006, 10:00 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Marathon

ultravikingfan
03-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Lets all just pull out a joint, smoke, or a stiff drink and chill the hell out.

Nobody was bashing anybody else.

You seem a little wound-up in your first couple of posts and a lot of members here put a lot into the initial posts of new members.

Its all good brother.

Now, on the our Championchip!

:razz: (that's a "razz" smiley; kinda like goofing in a friendly way)

:wink:

NordicNed
03-02-2006, 10:11 PM
"wyorob" wrote:

No problem here wyorob, once you get to know us, you'll see we all jump at the chance to raz someone.....

Believe me, I've been beat on the head more than once around here... :lol: Welcome and hope to see more of you around here.. :wink:

MrGopher16
03-02-2006, 10:12 PM
What do champion chips taste like? Hopefully BBQ! i've been addicted to those lately!

Ltrey33
03-02-2006, 10:14 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"wyorob" wrote:

:???:

I'm sorry Cajun, but I laughed a little when I read that. :lol:

whackthepack
03-02-2006, 10:30 PM
"wyorob" wrote:

Your humor is child like and to refer to people or things as Yo Mama, would explain a lack of higher education, lack of respect for others, more so your self and women in general, I am sure it would put you in the lower class financially and there for you should take a look in the mirror. If you want to knock others for their opinion you could find plenty to keep you busy for awhile by just talking to yourself in the mirror. People come to this sight to talk or rant about the vikings, I myself did not come here to rant about you or others. Have some respect and start with your self.

Wyorob, I think you are barking up the wrong tree! Me and Cajun usually do not see eye to eye on most political issues, but I respect his posts and his sense of humor! Maybe for a new guy you should not start by picking a fight with the guy that has the most posts on the site. And Cajun sense of humor may not be for everyone, but it is his! The higher education part is funny, I guess you are not aware that Cajun is an attorney and probably has more education than 99% of the posters on PPO.

Wyorob please enjoy the site, and do not take things so personally! Continuing to do so will probably mean you getting booted from the site sooner or later, and will make you time posting here less enjoyable!

collegeguyjeff
03-02-2006, 11:29 PM
what is a championchip?

V4L
03-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Yo, lay off the guy everyone..

I used to think it was championchip too.. It's how it's pronounced..

Although it is funny, quite giving the kid so much heat

ultravikingfan
03-03-2006, 12:38 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Huh? :razz:

cajunvike
03-03-2006, 12:48 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

NOT!!!

I think that you have been wasting those brain cells away a little too quickly, Vikez! :razz:

jackyl
03-03-2006, 03:24 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:

And the point of this thread was...?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/jackyl_c4/CF%20Pics/blows.jpg

audioghost
03-03-2006, 04:02 AM
"collegeguyjeff" wrote:

what is a championchip?

http://www.mrrobot.com/images/mscc11t.jpg?

http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/t/r/trp2/chips.gif?

My best guesses....

DaunteHOF
03-03-2006, 04:32 AM
We'll get one in the next two years

PurplePeopleEaters89
03-03-2006, 04:35 AM
I don't know what you guys were talking about but i don't care about the Randy Trade anymore!! Its time to look ahead and get better without him!!!

ultravikingfan
03-03-2006, 05:22 AM
Your wish is granted!

A "Championchip"...ponch to be exact!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/fff.jpg

wyorob
03-03-2006, 05:11 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Your wish is granted!

A "Championchip"...ponch to be exact!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/fff.jpg

Now that is funny.. Where did you come up with that...Its great!