PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Your Favorite Poster

SKOL
06-29-2004, 01:25 PM
All right. So you've all voiced your opinion on who should be nominated. Now, here's the toughy...,
Here are the nominees for favorite poster, based on mentions in the previous thread.

No voting for yourself, now.

( I tried to fit Purple Horn in, but it only gave me four options )

triedandtruevikesfan
06-29-2004, 01:39 PM
You know, I'm honored to be on this... I just feel kinda bad as there are much more intelligent posters than me. You guys are just in awe that theres a chick that likes football as much as you ;)

purplehorn
06-29-2004, 02:17 PM
I for one am crazy about women who like to
watch football, and I mean that in a very positive
way. lil redhead, tnt you go girls!

sdvikefan
06-29-2004, 02:29 PM
It would be pretty funny if a Packer fan ends up being the favorite person on a Viking fan board.

muchluv4smoot
06-29-2004, 02:35 PM
"sdvikefan" wrote:

It would be pretty funny if a Packer fan ends up being the favorite person on a Viking fan board.

Yeah, would that seem wrong to anyone? No offense to LA, he is a great poster on here and I think he knows I respect him.

triedandtruevikesfan
06-29-2004, 02:38 PM
haha... he had my vote, but you're right that is pretty ironic

little redhead
06-29-2004, 02:49 PM
You have to respect LA. He is a Packer fan but he has a sense of humor about it and he makes some great points and is not afraid sometimes to give the vikes some credit now and then even though it kills him. I have to vote for TNT though us girl football fans have to stick together.

little redhead
06-29-2004, 03:00 PM
Thanks purplehorn no offense taken about the girl thing. I am glad when guys can appreciate the fact that a girl knows more about football then who looks good in the tight white pants and although I have stooped to that level on occasion I sometimes find guys don't think a girl can love the game as much as they do and actually understand it and be able to speak intelligently about it. I for one love the game and can't wait for the end of July to roll around.

triedandtruevikesfan
06-29-2004, 03:02 PM
"little redhead" wrote:

Thanks purplehorn no offense taken about the girl thing. I am glad when guys can appreciate the fact that a girl knows more about football then who looks good in the tight white pants and although I have stooped to that level on occasion I sometimes find guys don't think a girl can love the game as much as they do and actually understand it and be able to speak intelligently about it. I for one love the game and can't wait for the end of July to roll around.

amen to that redhead! I love seeing a girl that loves football as much as I do. I learned it from my mom personally, but my sister thinks I'm nuts!

little redhead
06-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Yeah some of my friends think I am crazy when I can't make any plans to do anything Sunday because I have to be perched in front of the TV as I cannot miss one minute of the game.

This is totally off the subject but someone had given me some SKOL bucks because they liked one of my posts and I must be stupid as I don't know how to do this. Can anyone tell me how you can pass on some SKOL bucks if you really appreciate someones posts.

VikingsTw
06-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Look at some of the other posts, right under there status and skol bucks there is a little purple (Donate) click that and i'm pretty sure u will be able to donate to whoever u want, personally i dont even know what to do with them

triedandtruevikesfan
06-29-2004, 03:33 PM
under the amount of skol bucks that you have is a little link in purple that says "donate" all you have to do is click on that and it will ask you who you want to donate to and how many you wish to donate

muchluv4smoot
06-29-2004, 03:35 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

under the amount of skol bucks that you have is a little link in purple that says "donate" all you have to do is click on that and it will ask you who you want to donate to and how many you wish to donate

What do you do with the skol bucks?

little redhead
06-29-2004, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the info. I guess if the answer was any closer it would have bit me. I never noticed the donate under the number of skol bucks. I guess I am really observant.

triedandtruevikesfan
06-29-2004, 03:41 PM
LOL... check out the sticky for it muchluv, right now its basically just bragging rights, I'm not sure what webby has planned for them yet. We are planning on a meeting soon to go over some website stuff, so once I hear more I'll let you know

LosAngelis
06-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Whoever your boyfriends/husbands are, they're darn lucky. At least, as far as Viking fans are concerned, I guess. If they're a Packer fan, they're probably kind of cursed with a girlfriend/wife that can smack them down in an argument, and then make the guy suffer in other ways if he DID win the argument.

triedandtruevikesfan
06-29-2004, 04:32 PM
HAHAHAHA... someday I'll make a viking fan really happy.... I could never date a packer fan!

shockzilla
06-29-2004, 06:43 PM
I vote for TNT, just because she's a chick that likes the Vikes as much or more than all of us!

GO TNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CVGVIKE
06-29-2004, 07:46 PM
And I'm not listed as one of the tops...I'm hurt. :lol: :lol: Lately though my posts have been a bit on the :dark1: side. (Another reason I can't wait for the NFL season). Y'all are going to hate me for this :lol: but my favorite poster on this site has to be ol' superior230barfly. He's really become more intelligent and you have to admit he does provide for some heated and humorous debate. But Los Angelis, PackNWVike, hawaiiian vike and webby are among the best. And, of course, I've met VIKE58 and purplepat who are both outstanding guys and Viking fans.

May my dialogue will be more interesting when training camp starts. If any of you guys and gals are going to be there on 30JUL thru 02AUG, I hope to see you there.

P.S. Are the emoticons I put in my reply showing on your computers? On the ones I'm on it doesn't. If it shows them on your computers, let me know.

LosAngelis
06-29-2004, 08:23 PM
Tried...if we end up tied, does that mean we're like, prom queen and king or something?

triedandtruevikesfan
06-29-2004, 08:24 PM
lol... I think so... I may just have to take you to that game if it ends up in a tie... lol

SKOL
06-29-2004, 08:55 PM

lol... I think so... I may just have to take you to that game if it ends up in a tie... lol

As long as he dresses in Purple and Gold, right TNT ?? :oops:

superior230bartime
06-29-2004, 09:48 PM
Thanks CVG. I can't believe i wasn't one of the nominees for favorite on the site.

"CVGVIKE" wrote:

And I'm not listed as one of the tops...I'm hurt. :lol: :lol: Lately though my posts have been a bit on the :dark1: side. (Another reason I can't wait for the NFL season). Y'all are going to hate me for this :lol: but my favorite poster on this site has to be ol' superior230barfly. He's really become more intelligent and you have to admit he does provide for some heated and humorous debate. But Los Angelis, PackNWVike, hawaiiian vike and webby are among the best. And, of course, I've met VIKE58 and purplepat who are both outstanding guys and Viking fans.

May my dialogue will be more interesting when training camp starts. If any of you guys and gals are going to be there on 30JUL thru 02AUG, I hope to see you there.

P.S. Are the emoticons I put in my reply showing on your computers? On the ones I'm on it doesn't. If it shows them on your computers, let me know.

triedandtruevikesfan
06-29-2004, 09:59 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

As long as he dresses in Purple and Gold, right TNT ?? :oops:

hahaha... definately... I think I'd invite him along just to see him wear purple and gold!!

hawaiianvike21
06-30-2004, 02:51 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Tried...if we end up tied, does that mean we're like, prom queen and king or something?

That would be funny. Hey maybe you guys should meet up or something and go to the game together.

You guys seem to make good buddies. :lol:

purplepat
06-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Out of the four people listed, I have to vote for Los. He is knowledgeable, fair, realistic, and downright funny. Despite being the "enemy", he is a real asset to our site.

VKG4LFE
06-30-2004, 11:31 AM
I voted for TNT!! Anyways, this is what you do with the skol bucks. Find VKG4LFE, click on donate under his skol bucks and give him all of your skol bucks. It's that simple!

<-------------------------Right about there! Donate now!!

SKOL
06-30-2004, 12:57 PM
I say Webby sponsor a PurplePride Party in Mankato during training camp. Any who can go donate their Skol Bucks to the cause. He can set up an RSVP on this site, with how many Skol Bucks each person wants to contribute. Skol bucks are so valuable, some who can't go might even donate their Skol Bucks. :cheers: :hello1: :occasion5: :headbang:

CVGVIKE
06-30-2004, 03:56 PM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

Thanks CVG. I can't believe i wasn't one of the nominees for favorite on the site.[/quote]

I think its safe to say that I am the ONLY one to give you a nomination. 8) . And s230bt, how about a wager for that 18NOV match up at Lambeau. Free money for me is always cool. :wink:

VKG4LFE
06-30-2004, 08:20 PM
I guess my little ploy to have people donate to me didn't work so well! Oh well, better luck next time!

casper
07-01-2004, 09:47 AM
We kind of went the wrong way on this thread, I believe we ALL are the best posters, because weather LA wants to admit it or not WE all are VIKING FANS... purple power LA... I kind of like all the post's I can read from over here it help me to remember their is a real world over there you all are the best

triedandtruevikesfan
07-01-2004, 10:18 AM
awwwww casper, you are very correct.

LosAngelis
07-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Trust me...if it weren't for the cool folks (well, MOST of you are cool folks), I wouldn't hang around much. Thanks for being here and making a little trash talk fun. Y'all could be real jerks about having me around, and I appreciate the way you take my props and my rips, and return them goodheartedly.

little redhead
07-02-2004, 07:44 AM
Well Los your a cool guy. It is fun to have you here even though you root for the wrong team at least your posts are well thought out and all in good fun. I am guessing you probably had to take a couple shots of hard booze before you posted so you could be so flattering and complimentary to us Viking Fans.

casper
07-02-2004, 08:43 AM
LA your winning dude keep on hangen, BUT it won't help you or the slackers this year We WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU. 2004-2005 NFL CHAMPS VIKING POWER

triedandtruevikesfan
07-02-2004, 10:32 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Trust me...if it weren't for the cool folks (well, MOST of you are cool folks), I wouldn't hang around much. Thanks for being here and making a little trash talk fun. Y'all could be real jerks about having me around, and I appreciate the way you take my props and my rips, and return them goodheartedly.

oh Los... that almost brang a little tear to my eye ;) hehe even though I can't take credit for the great rivalry between our teams, You're Welcome... we love to be here too :)

Viking_Spirit
07-03-2004, 11:50 AM
VS is back........and voting for himself :)

Anything happened with the Vikes this week? I've been on a camping trip for the last week, and pretty much been cut off from the outside world. Had a ton of fun though!

sdvikefan
07-03-2004, 01:33 PM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

Anything happened with the Vikes this week? I've been on a camping trip for the last week, and pretty much been cut off from the outside world. Had a ton of fun though!

Welcome back VS...you got my vote. Your avatar had a lot to do with it. Just kidding, glad you had a great time. Not much going on just been talking about how much butt the Vikings will kick this year.

Viking_Spirit
07-03-2004, 01:40 PM
"sdvikefan" wrote:

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

Welcome back VS...you got my vote. Your avatar had a lot to do with it. Just kidding, glad you had a great time. Not much going on just been talking about how much butt the Vikings will kick this year.
Thanks!

SKOL
07-05-2004, 11:27 PM
O.K. Los, the truth..., how many of your Packer buddies came over here to vote for you? :wink:

casper
07-06-2004, 12:49 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

O.K. Los, the truth..., how many of your Packer buddies came over here to vote for you? :wink:

AMEN to that SKOL and welcome back VS 8) and bye the way NOT this year ARMY is going to lose :cheers: :bootyshake:

LosAngelis
07-06-2004, 01:39 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

I was going to offer skol bucks for voting for me, but then we had to go into the whole "what do we do with them?", and then they never came over. So, as far as I know, the vote is legit! :-)

Viking_Spirit
07-06-2004, 01:53 PM
"casper" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

AMEN to that SKOL and welcome back VS 8) and bye the way NOT this year ARMY is going to lose :cheers: :bootyshake:
Oh, Army will beat Navy this year. Navy lost Candeto and Eckel, who were the core of their offense. And, Army only lost 2 players on the whole starting roster (Alexander at WR and Kent at LB). I'm not sure about that though. And, Army has picked up a very good coach in Bobby Ross. He guaranteed that we would take home the Commander in Chief trophy this year, and I expect him to deliver.

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!

Casper-are you in the Navy?

vegasvike
07-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Yo hawaiin where do you find your Vikings pics at man those are bad ass!!

Damn what ever happend to Hovan?

casper
07-07-2004, 02:28 AM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

"casper" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

Oh, Army will beat Navy this year. Navy lost Candeto and Eckel, who were the core of their offense. And, Army only lost 2 players on the whole starting roster (Alexander at WR and Kent at LB). I'm not sure about that though. And, Army has picked up a very good coach in Bobby Ross. He guaranteed that we would take home the Commander in Chief trophy this year, and I expect him to deliver.

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!

Lets just say a department of the NAVY 8) Ross has got to get his feet on the ground and the only thing in this life that are guaranteed are death and tax's, :cheers: Not that I know much but we may have graduated two good fine gentlemen we don't lose anyone, maybe miss place them but never lose :cheers: just wait and see who the newbees are that replace them Semper Fi GO NAVY :wink:

Casper-are you in the Navy?

casper
07-07-2004, 02:31 AM
Kind of when off on a differant thread there sorry folks Back to the best posters I noticed That TNT was getting pretty close LA

hawaiianvike21
07-07-2004, 03:58 AM
"vegasvike" wrote:

Yo hawaiin where do you find your Vikings pics at man those are bad ass!!

Damn what ever happend to Hovan?

well i actually got mine done for me, but im still trying to learn how to creat a sig so i dont need to ask anymore.

As for hovan, its offseason, not many are around, or should i say not everybody around. :lol: :roll:

LosAngelis
07-07-2004, 06:58 PM
"casper" wrote:

Kind of when off on a differant thread there sorry folks Back to the best posters I noticed That TNT was getting pretty close LA

I voted for her...I think she adds a lot to the board, so I would be happy if she finished ahead of me. She probably should, as a Vike fan, anyway, and a lady to boot.

casper
07-08-2004, 02:01 AM
LA you are good DAM GOOD

hawaiianvike21
07-08-2004, 04:26 AM
Los i think you need to have your own section on favorite packer fans on this board. Its very suprising you are winning the board over. :shock:

We should start one entirely on packer fans here and one entirely on viking fans here. Justa suggestion.

Viking_Spirit
07-08-2004, 08:28 AM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Los i think you need to have your own section on favorite packer fans on this board. Its very suprising you are winning the board over. :shock:

We should start one entirely on packer fans here and one entirely on viking fans here. Justa suggestion.
Started one on Packer fans!

UTVikfan
07-08-2004, 09:44 AM
Instead of voting for Los, why don't we just give him skol bucks? I bet he would win big points on the packers boards he visits bragging about how many skol bucks he has.

triedandtruevikesfan
07-08-2004, 11:20 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"casper" wrote:

I voted for her...I think she adds a lot to the board, so I would be happy if she finished ahead of me. She probably should, as a Vike fan, anyway, and a lady to boot.

Thanks Los!

AlphaRam
07-16-2004, 02:41 AM
"sdvikefan" wrote:

You never know.....I ended up in a tie vote with the moderator/administrator of the Eagles message board. She won in the run-off voting.....

casper
07-16-2004, 03:29 AM
"UTVikfan" wrote:

Instead of voting for Los, why don't we just give him skol bucks? I bet he would win big points on the packers boards he visits bragging about how many skol bucks he has.

:cheers: great idea :lol: :cheers:

TEXPACK
07-21-2004, 11:46 PM
The Packers win again! Does that count as the 13th championship?

SKOL
07-26-2004, 03:36 PM
It shouldn't, but like always the Packers will count it. :lol:

Prophet
01-31-2007, 11:13 PM
Found this thread, good to see that some of the favorites from a couple years ago are still posting!

BadlandsVikings
01-31-2007, 11:19 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Found this thread, good to see that some of the favorites from a couple years ago are still posting!

We need an updated list

Prophet
01-31-2007, 11:32 PM
There are too many characters on the site that bring different things to the table.

snowinapril
01-31-2007, 11:40 PM
LOS and Viking Spirit, I hardly see them anymore.

VS was back one day and then disappeared again.
Same with LOS!

VS owns my favorite SIA sig!
That is for the record!