PDA

View Full Version : 4 and 26 again

hawaiianvike21
06-25-2004, 05:19 AM
Saw this on another board and since it seemed that yesterday the season ended, i thought i'd bring this up again. I know the packers would do the same to us with their little comeback. :lol:

http://www.4thand26.com/pages/1/index.htm

VikingsTw
06-25-2004, 05:37 AM
Lol, thats great i want one of them

sdvikefan
06-26-2004, 12:30 AM
Pretty funny. That "big catch" picture would make a good avatar if it didn't take up so much space.

hawaiianvike21
06-27-2004, 03:44 AM
Well maybe webby or someone on here can make it smaller. :roll:

chubchub
06-27-2004, 04:05 AM
Has everybody forgotten our own 4th and 26 that we gave up to knock us out of the playoffs against the Cardinals? Get a life!

VikingsTw
06-27-2004, 05:28 AM
Yeah that was bull crap and everybody here knows that shit was a fluke, i really don't even want to go there, they should have never got a chance to even get that close to winning so many other things led up to them even bein able to win, i have watched the film on it and there is some serious BS the refs didn't catch, just a fluke just a fluke

The great thing about the 4th and 26 the eagles got, the refs didnt give it to them the packers gave it to them

sdvikefan
06-27-2004, 10:18 AM
"chubchub" wrote:

Has everybody forgotten our own 4th and 26 that we gave up to knock us out of the playoffs against the Cardinals? Get a life!

I seriously doubt anyone on this board has forgotten that, it's just that we'd rather remember the Packers 4th and 26.

amavikesfan
06-27-2004, 10:24 AM
is that darren sharper right there getting punked?!?

LosAngelis
06-27-2004, 08:24 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

Yeah that was bull crap and everybody here knows that shit was a fluke, i really don't even want to go there, they should have never got a chance to even get that close to winning so many other things led up to them even bein able to win, i have watched the film on it and there is some serious BS the refs didn't catch, just a fluke just a fluke

The great thing about the 4th and 26 the eagles got, the refs didnt give it to them the packers gave it to them

I can tell you're upset when you stop using annoying things like punctuation.

triedandtruevikesfan
06-28-2004, 11:40 AM
"sdvikefan" wrote:

"chubchub" wrote:

I seriously doubt anyone on this board has forgotten that, it's just that we'd rather remember the Packers 4th and 26.

so very true... I doubt we'll forget that for many years to come.

purplehorn
06-28-2004, 12:30 PM
"chubchub" wrote:

The lucky stiff from AZ was landing outta bounce, big diffrence chubby.
Wish you would get a life. :roll:

hawaiianvike21
06-28-2004, 04:48 PM
"chubchub" wrote:

Look buddy you dont like this topic, no respond k. LIke i said before it seems like you a closet packer fan as you bring up are own failure.

And wasnt ours a 4th and 24 and not a 4th and 26??? Two yard is a huge difference. Just watch superbowl 34 all over again.

ItalianStallion
06-28-2004, 05:24 PM
"And wasnt ours a 4th and 24 and not a 4th and 26??? Two yard is a huge difference. Just watch superbowl 34 all over again"

Not really, when the result is the same.

chubchub
06-28-2004, 11:06 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

"chubchub" wrote:

Look buddy you dont like this topic, no respond k. LIke i said before it seems like you a closet packer fan as you bring up are own failure.

And wasnt ours a 4th and 24 and not a 4th and 26??? Two yard is a huge difference. Just watch superbowl 34 all over again.I never said I didn't like this topic. I'm just tired of listening to punks like you argue out of your ass. How can we rag on a team that made it further than we did?
I'm just trying to stop you from looking like a moron.

hawaiianvike21
06-30-2004, 03:24 AM
"chubchub" wrote:

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

"chubchub" wrote:

And wasnt ours a 4th and 24 and not a 4th and 26??? Two yard is a huge difference. Just watch superbowl 34 all over again.I never said I didn't like this topic. I'm just tired of listening to punks like you argue out of your ass. How can we rag on a team that made it further than we did?
I'm just trying to stop you from looking like a moron.

Dude im just having some fun, besides its trash the pack hadnt had any enteratainment in awhile. How do you consider us punks, member this is a rivarly, dont matter what happened during the season, rivalrires are always bitter.

Dude it really seems like your a closet packer fan or something. If you dont like,dont respond, ignore it.

cheesefree
06-30-2004, 02:23 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

And wasnt ours a 4th and 24 and not a 4th and 26??? Two yard is a huge difference. Just watch superbowl 34 all over again.

I think it was 4th and 25, that one yard makes all the difference :wink:

VikingsTw
06-30-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah i agree with Hawian whats up with bringing the whole mood down dude. And Los the biggest comeback u have is to talk about my punctuation, this isn't english 111

GBFan
07-02-2004, 06:03 AM
"purplehorn" wrote:

"chubchub" wrote:

The lucky stiff from AZ was landing outta bounce, big diffrence chubby.
Wish you would get a life. :roll:

yes he was, but your idiotic players pushed him out, making the ref have to call it a touchdown. Face it, vikes flat out choked.

renovikesfan
07-02-2004, 07:57 AM
yes he was, but your idiotic players pushed him out, making the ref have to call it a touchdown. Face it, vikes flat out choked.

Yeah...just like your Packers. Your point?

GBFan
07-02-2004, 11:49 AM
"renovikesfan" wrote:

Yeah...just like your Packers. Your point?

My point is the Vikes choke all the time, it's not suprising. Also, I'll take losing to the Eagles, who are a good team, rather than losing to the Cardinals where the QB is...what's his name?

VKG4LFE
07-02-2004, 01:38 PM
If I remember correctly, you guys lost to the cardinals too, so I think you know what it's like losing to them!!

GBFan
07-02-2004, 02:11 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

If I remember correctly, you guys lost to the cardinals too, so I think you know what it's like losing to them!!

yes but were we up 17-6 with about 2 minutes to go?

triedandtruevikesfan
07-02-2004, 02:22 PM
a loss is a loss... what the score was previously doesn't matter

purplehorn
07-02-2004, 02:36 PM
TNT please don't try to explain anything to this
troll, first he has to find someone to read it
to him and then who knows how long it will
take for someone to explain it? Ignore him
and perhaps he will go away.

ItalianStallion
07-02-2004, 05:06 PM
"GBFan" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

yes but were we up 17-6 with about 2 minutes to go?

Your right, yours wasn't as close, you choked the whole game. Anyway what are we arguing about who chokes more. What is "choke"? It is not winning it all? If so then the result of the Packers and Vikings season was the same, cept we picked earlier in the draft.

CrewJenks04
07-11-2004, 06:08 PM
oh right, it was a fluke how the vikings gave up the 4th and 25 play. Just like it was a fluke how they choked after starting 6-0 right? Wrong. You guys are just chokers, and the Cardinals beat you because you didn't deserve to make the playoffs. Say we backed into the playoffs or whatever, but when it comes down to it, we made it, you didn't. As for this year, Vikes will once again fail to beat out the Pack. By the way, I am saving and keeping the "Hey Favre how is this cellar this year" banner so at the end of the year I can remind you all of it. Oh and trying to make an arguement that since neither of us won the Super Bowl, it makes our seasons equal is just plain stupid. We won in the first round of the playoffs, and you didn't even make it. Big difference

amavikesfan
07-11-2004, 06:11 PM
oooh! now i'm all shakin'...lol

amavikesfan
07-11-2004, 06:22 PM
by the way, what's with all the hatin' going on here lately? this is supposed to be fun for all. even if some have cheese on the brains :wink: where's the love man? if you can't get along nicely, go somewhere else. let's all just admit that both teams put up supremely horrible choke jobs at the end of the year and get over it. :banghead:

CrewJenks04
07-11-2004, 06:24 PM
Hahahaha yeah, I am sure you'd be saying that if it was the Vikes who made the playoffs. You would be on here still trying to rub it in Packer fans faces.

amavikesfan
07-11-2004, 06:29 PM
well that's where you'd be wrong. i'm not one to rub anything in anyone's face. ask the packer fans here. some do that, to be sure. i'm not one of them. i don't like the packers, purely because they are the vikings chief rival. but there is a thing called good sportsmanship, and i hold a big chunk of it