PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Is LosAngelis a closet Vikings fan?



RandyMoss8404
06-20-2004, 01:15 PM
What do you think?

pepper 0n moss
06-20-2004, 02:05 PM
LosAngelis is the best Packer fan I've met ... he's a realist and has a better attitude than some of the Viking fans I've met ... He's the type of people that make this rivalry a fun one but unfortunately, for every LosAngelis, there's someone like Johnny ... LosAngelis is my favorite Packer fan =)

but i wouldn't be surprised if he came out of the closet after the Vikes win the big bowl this year

word

VIKE58
06-20-2004, 03:32 PM
I think he is a rare breed of Packer fan. The type we don't see to many of on this site. A cool one :!: :headbang: Your alright in my book Los :thumbleft:

LosAngelis
06-20-2004, 04:39 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

What do you think?

Thanks, guys. I personally voted that you should beat me up and steal my jacket, but I know you would all do it respectfully and out of love. :colors:

BigEasyViking
06-20-2004, 06:45 PM
I'd just do it cause I like to beat people up and steal their jackets... So it's nothing personal! :thumbright: :thumbleft:

jiggyjack
06-20-2004, 08:09 PM
i agree. one of the most decent packer fans i have seen.

amavikesfan
06-20-2004, 08:22 PM
i want his nike's!!!!!

VikemanX84
06-20-2004, 08:47 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

What do you think?

Thanks, guys. I personally voted that you should beat me up and steal my jacket, but I know you would all do it respectfully and out of love. :colors:

I voted with you on this one!

bigdogbovy
06-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Los is a Vikes fan, And he likes the pack too. Very similar to me.

Los it's official you are a vikings fan. I will post thins on the packerchatters website and they will alldisown your for being realistic. they don't like realism there. Just drones who chant

"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"

everyone else they yell at and tell to go away

ricky38
06-21-2004, 11:23 AM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

Los is a Vikes fan, And he likes the pack too. Very similar to me.

Los it's official you are a vikings fan. I will post thins on the packerchatters website and they will alldisown your for being realistic. they don't like realism there. Just drones who chant

"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"

everyone else they yell at and tell to go awayIf the Packer fan on packerchatters aren't realistic why is there a 44 page post on the Packer weakness's. There is also a post discussing that the Packers need more leadership on defense.

GreenBaySlackers
06-21-2004, 11:32 AM
hmmmmmmm is there only one packer fan over there?

ItalianStallion
06-21-2004, 11:36 AM
"ricky38" wrote:

"bigdogbovy" wrote:

Los is a Vikes fan, And he likes the pack too. Very similar to me.

Los it's official you are a vikings fan. I will post thins on the packerchatters website and they will alldisown your for being realistic. they don't like realism there. Just drones who chant

"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"
"Pack rules, pack's the best, pack can do no wrong"

everyone else they yell at and tell to go awayIf the Packer fan on packerchatters aren't realistic why is there a 44 page post on the Packer weakness's. There is also a post discussing that the Packers need more leadership on defense.

The same reason we can have a 44 page post on whether or not Frerotte should take over as QB. All people do is bicker back and forth.

Viking_Spirit
06-21-2004, 11:53 AM
"VikemanX84" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

What do you think?

Thanks, guys. I personally voted that you should beat me up and steal my jacket, but I know you would all do it respectfully and out of love. :colors:

I voted with you on this one!
So did I!

purplepat
06-21-2004, 02:08 PM
"VIKE58" wrote:

I think he is a rare breed of Packer fan. The type we don't see to many of on this site. A cool one :!: :headbang: Your alright in my book Los :thumbleft:

I agree wholeheartedly.

The poll is flawed, since it didn't list the option of selecting LA as a knowledgeable football fan who, despite his team loyalty, looks at his own team and those of his rivals objectively.

I only wish Vikings fans could "represent" themselves and the Vikings on other fans websites as well as LA does here.