PDA

View Full Version : Do u think D-Sharp and Koren are talking to Edgerrin James??

Jordan
02-13-2006, 01:40 AM
I'm just asking for opinions about this topic because if u remember Ray Lewis did this to Terrell Owens and they almost got him. So i was just wondering if u guys think Koren(assuming he re-signs) and Darren might be doing the same thing

t_13
02-13-2006, 01:56 AM
i doubt koren is cuz his future is unclear but i hope they are.. at least sharper

VikingsTw
02-13-2006, 01:56 AM
I don't see Koren as a guy to do that, he's not that type of guy that goes out and try's to convince another player to come over, plus he doesn't know wether he'll be back or not. Sharper yeah, i could but maybe not for offensive players, but who knows.

I'm hoping that Lecharles Bentley is a guy who will take a contract to play gaurd, i think he would be just as good as Hutch. Plus he's a bit younger with already so much sucess. If we are gonna get any RB in FA i want it to be Edge or nobody.

If we could snap Bently we could have three guys that are pro bowlers and Mckinnie who will definitly make it before its over. Killer oline.

Mr Anderson
02-13-2006, 02:27 AM
Yes.

gregair13
02-13-2006, 03:00 AM
we can only hope

fabybaby32
02-13-2006, 03:09 AM
We can only hope. Imagine a Vikings team without a RB by committee. Seems like an eternity since we had a decent rb with rob smith

ThaSuperFreak33
02-13-2006, 03:11 AM
Its looking like Hutchinson is going to be franchised so hopefully we take a run at Bentley.

mr.woo
02-13-2006, 03:12 AM
heres to a great runn ing back going to the vikings(and by that i mean not launrance moroney)

PurplePeopleEaters89
02-13-2006, 03:19 AM
I hope they are doing something, if not him maybe some other guys. Maybe some LB (not sure who is a free agent). If we don't get a good RB in Free agents or trades then i would try and push for Williams of Memphis!!! THAT would be a dream come true!!!

PurpleRide
02-13-2006, 03:26 AM
Lets get an o-line first. No back can do anything with that line. It will be better with matty-B comming back, but it still sucks.

donjen95
02-13-2006, 04:05 AM
No.

Ltrey33
02-13-2006, 04:15 AM
I hope so, but I hope they're careful about it. I don't want any recruiting violations! :wink:

mnvikes61
02-13-2006, 04:17 AM
Highly doubt it.

snowinapril
02-13-2006, 04:39 AM
I hope that they are also talking to OL

Sharper is sharp, I am sure he is making the rounds. All the guys that I have heard talk about the PB say they recruit players. Atleast they give a pitch to the guys that are available.

audioghost
02-13-2006, 04:41 AM
I'm sure they talked to him....regarding what...who knows, I doubt they said much if anything about joining the team, and if they did they probably just mentioned it....this is a vacation for these guys, they don't wanna talk about that stuff......

VikesfaninWis
02-13-2006, 05:02 AM
I hope we can get Edge! I'd rather have him than SA. He is a workhorse, and will come alot cheaper than SA. SA has to much leverage, I think he is going to look at a contract much like LT. Edge all the way! that way we will have the cap room to sign FA O-Linemen...

collegeguyjeff
02-13-2006, 07:37 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

I don't see Koren as a guy to do that, he's not that type of guy that goes out and try's to convince another player to come over, plus he doesn't know wether he'll be back or not. Sharper yeah, i could but maybe not for offensive players, but who knows.

I'm hoping that Lecharles Bentley is a guy who will take a contract to play gaurd, i think he would be just as good as Hutch. Plus he's a bit younger with already so much sucess. If we are gonna get any RB in FA i want it to be Edge or nobody.

If we could snap Bently we could have three guys that are pro bowlers and Mckinnie who will definitly make it before its over. Killer oline.

bently sure would be cool, and i would want edge the most too he keeps outta trouble, and alexander clearly made it clear that he just cares about the money just like culpepper wants more money as if he don't make enough already.