PDA

View Full Version : Kleinsasser jersey on Ebay

Turboe
02-05-2006, 01:33 AM
I was thinking about bidding on this since it was such a good deal, but I decided my closet is getting a little full, and my wife will probably kill me if she ever figures out exactly how many authentics I have in my closet already. Especially since I am going to unveil my authentic Tarkenton throwback on her for the big game tomorrow.

Anyway since I am not going to bid on it, I thought I just as well have one of us fellow PPOers get it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:112&item=8758344475&id=&sasel=

Looks like a good jersey.

singersp
02-05-2006, 01:45 AM
For you Moss fans, this also looks like a good deal.

An autographed autentic from J & M.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Randy-Moss-AUTHENTIC-Signed-Vikings-Rookie-Jersey-w-COA_W0QQitemZ8758934154QQcategoryZ27277QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I already have one of these hand-signed Moss jerseys from J & M, plus I had 21 of the "signature series" screened on signature version of the same jersey.

As Ned can attest to.

gregair13
02-05-2006, 02:20 AM
i bid on kleinsasser.

SKOL
02-05-2006, 02:29 AM
I bid on the Moss, couldn't pass it up. It didn't say the size of the jersey, but I likely won't wear it anyway.

It would be sweet if I get it, because I already have an autographed Cris Carter jersey.

Singer, how do you store your autographed jersey? Do you have a case or frame..., if so where did you get it?

vikeswin2005
02-05-2006, 02:40 AM
hgg

vikeswin2005
02-05-2006, 02:45 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

I bid on the Moss, couldn't pass it up. It didn't say the size of the jersey, but I likely won't wear it anyway.

It would be sweet if I get it, because I already have an autographed Cris Carter jersey.

Singer, how do you store your autographed jersey? Do you have a case or frame..., if so where did you get it?
this is an ok case or there are many others on what else but ebay
Web Page Name (http://cgi.ebay.com/Shadow-Black-Jersey-case_W0QQitemZ8756718580QQcategoryZ27264QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

singersp
02-05-2006, 02:47 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

A) Don't be bidding on it until the last minute. You're just driving the cost up & begging people to out bid you.

You can just "watch" it until the last minute. I usually place my bid with 24 seconds left.

Bid what you're willing to pay plus a few cents & don't just try to bid just over the current bid. :wink:

B) I still have my jerseys in storage until I can make my own thin case/frame.

You do not want to hang it in a location where the sun will hit it, or else it could fade.

C) I got all of my autographed jerseys off of eBay.

Turboe
02-05-2006, 03:58 AM
Good luck everyone and goodnight.

V4L
02-05-2006, 04:31 AM
35 bucks for the Kleinny jersey!! Samdawg would kill for that..

Jimmy is his favorite player.. He's been asking for a Jim jersey for years haha

gregair13
02-05-2006, 07:38 AM
i bid on it, but i didnt really want it. i do that alot with ebay.

ultravikingfan
02-05-2006, 02:18 PM
"gregair13" wrote:

i bid on it, but i didnt really want it. i do that alot with ebay.

You do? Only been a member since Dec. :razz:

I lookd at your bid history. How many posters do you need about getting drunk? :lol:

Too funny.

ultravikingfan
02-05-2006, 02:19 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

So, his favorite team is the Broncos....yet he would "kill" for a Klein jersey?

:lol:

singersp
02-05-2006, 04:01 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

So, his favorite team is the Broncos....yet he would "kill" for a Klein jersey?

:lol:

I didn't see any Broncos stuff.

Just the Chargers jersey Koozie, O.J. jersey & the Lynch Tampa Bay jersey that he bought! :grin:

V4L
02-06-2006, 03:05 AM
His favroite team isn't the Broncos lol.. Just still wants to post so he joined a different site