PDA

View Full Version : pro fottball says we are as scary as our o but only have a

ohioviking
06-13-2004, 10:59 AM
pro fottball says we are as scary as our o but only have a 20 to 1 chance of going to the super bowl and is said our team has the worst lak of confidince in the nfl and it is sum wut true if u think about how we lose 1 game and our moral gose way down :pale:

Viking_Spirit
06-13-2004, 11:51 AM
Um.......can you spell things right? They are right about our lack of confidince. Look at last year. Enough said.
We will go far this year.

pepper 0n moss
06-13-2004, 12:10 PM
can we get a link or an article or something?

ItalianStallion
06-13-2004, 12:33 PM
I don't think we have a lack of confidence, our 6-0 lead was forged by confidence. I think that our team needs a little more mental strength and focus, and that generally falls on the coach. Once we get going we are hard to stop, but as soon as things start getting tough, watch out.

LosAngelis
06-13-2004, 04:50 PM
"pepper 0n moss" wrote:

hukkedonfoniksfutbal.com

ItalianStallion
06-13-2004, 04:55 PM
No kidding, either ohio viking doesn't know how to speak english or his spelling is owrse than mine was when I was 4.

pepper 0n moss
06-13-2004, 04:57 PM
lol ... nice one losangelis

sdvikefan
06-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Wow...and I thought South Dakota edumacation was bad!

dan3ski
06-13-2004, 06:30 PM
It all comes down to leadership both on and off the field.

BigEasyViking
06-14-2004, 01:21 AM
It's all about the coaches and the leaders not letting one loss get the team down, which was what seemed to happen last year. After we lost our first game it was like all of our players didn't have the energy that a championchip team should have. That will change this year. With the addition of some great defensive speed and pass rush ability, the confidence will remain through out the year, all the way to the SUPER BOWL! Damn that sounds good.

SKOL
06-14-2004, 11:54 AM
"BigEasyViking" wrote:

It's all about the coaches and the leaders not letting one loss get the team down, which was what seemed to happen last year. After we lost our first game it was like all of our players didn't have the energy that a championchip team should have.

Other than 1998, doesn't it seem that this has been the pattern with the Vikes? It seemed like Denny Green never had a 'one game losing streak'. It would always stretch to three games, or more. I think a lot of it is NOT just confidence. The other teams make adjustments to take advantage of defensive weeknesses, and it always seems to take forever to figure this out, and counter adjust. Last years example was teams rushing outside..., it started with Denver, and it wasn't until three or four games later the Vikes seemed to find a way to counter it. I hope Ted Cottrell has an easier time recognizing trends, and making adjustments as the game goes on.

bigdogbovy
06-14-2004, 12:10 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:

hukkedonfoniksfutbal.com

Classic :lol: :lol:

UTVikfan
06-14-2004, 12:25 PM
Los A., dang you, you are funny man, hahahhahahahahhah, thank you. My eyes watered. This year, we have a pro level DC, so hopefully, they wont take a month to figure out whats going on. Also, Red blew it hard, with his post game speech. I am still PISSED about that.

VikemanX84
06-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Well, when your owner barrades you after to lose 1 game to a decent team. You're confidence might be a little shaken too.

I honestly think that was one of the worst move of the season. I think that threw a cork into any tough Motivation Tice wanted too do. This is/was a young team and he couldn't let them fall apart. So he had to slowly pick up the piece Red shattered and then he could go into a chair throwing tirade.

VikemanX84
06-14-2004, 10:21 PM
I should add, though, that when you are a professional anything, you should be able to handle criticism.

DiehardVikesFan
06-15-2004, 03:45 PM
"ohioviking" wrote:

pro fottball says we are as scary as our o but only have a 20 to 1 chance of going to the super bowl and is said our team has the worst lak of confidince in the nfl and it is sum wut true if u think about how we lose 1 game and our moral gose way down :pale:

Reading that gave me a headache...

bigdogbovy
06-15-2004, 03:56 PM
looking at your avatar gives me a headache

sdvikefan
06-15-2004, 03:59 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

lol!

Viking_Spirit
06-15-2004, 04:09 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

Diehard, isn't that Alice Cooper in your atvar?

Alice Cooper rocks :headbang:

ohioviking
06-15-2004, 04:51 PM
lol sorry guys i moved to ohio from denmark 2 years ago lol and "pro football" is a magizine i read it at a UDF :) lol

Viking_Spirit
06-15-2004, 05:01 PM
"ohioviking" wrote:

lol sorry guys i moved to ohio from denmark 2 years ago lol and "pro football" is a magizine i read it at a UDF :) lol
It's fine man. Ya, Pro Football is a magazine, PFW is it's abbreviation (Pro Football Weekly)

VKG4LFE
06-15-2004, 05:04 PM
I don't care what the damn magazine says, we are the best and I am unbiased and I only tell the truth!! So there! Or maybe I am biased and I only say good things about the vikes completely ignoring the bad things! I don't know, it must be that split personality thing coming out!!

triedandtruevikesfan
06-15-2004, 05:31 PM
lol VKG... I hear ya I'm biased too and tend to ignore any weak spot on the vikings... which is why I always chose to believe football was only an offensive sport

SKOL
06-15-2004, 05:40 PM
"ohioviking" wrote:

Ohioviking - Is it your Scandinavian descent that draws you to the Vikes?

UTVikfan
06-16-2004, 10:57 AM
You know, Vikeman, I am a "professional" waiter. If my boss jumps my butt, cause his head is in his ass, it does affect my performance. Same at the copper tubing factory I work at. When the idiots calling the shots jump all over me, when they shouldn't have, it affects my performance negatively. IMO, Red blew that HARD. Personally, I can't think of something Red could have done to hurt the season worse. Well, except maybe fire Tice, bench Moss, or something like that. I am still mad about that from last year.