PDA

View Full Version : EJ



Mossville
06-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Frankly, I dont want this guy on our team. I dont want to see our team turn into the Miami Hurricanes of the NFL. His latest run in with the law concerning this brawl has made me believe he his a dumb shit. Getting an OWI and brutally beating 1 man down with the help of 3 others makes me sick. Plug his ass on the bench and sign someone that will bust his ass on the field and stay out of trouble off the field. Here is the link to the story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-vikingsvikingsthreep&prov=fanball&type=lgns

Whats everyone else think of this incident? I personally have harsh feelings against people that gang up on one person. i witnessed something of that sort before and it made me sick to watch. :angryfire:

muchluv4smoot
06-06-2004, 11:36 AM
"Mossville" wrote:

Frankly, I dont want this guy on our team. I dont want to see our team turn into the Miami Hurricanes of the NFL. His latest run in with the law concerning this brawl has made me believe he his a dumb shit. Getting an OWI and brutally beating 1 man down with the help of 3 others makes me sick. Plug his ass on the bench and sign someone that will bust his ass on the field and stay out of trouble off the field. Here is the link to the story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-vikingsvikingsthreep&prov=fanball&type=lgns

Whats everyone else think of this incident? I personally have harsh feelings against people that gang up on one person. i witnessed something of that sort before and it made me sick to watch. :angryfire:



1st of all you don't know EJ personally, so you don't know what kind of person he is. 2nd, we don't know any details about the fight, so who knows what he actually did. He did just have knee surgery, so I am not sure how much he could actually participate. It is wrong to team up on somebody, but frankly, some guys just deserve it. Some guys seem to think they are unstoppable and challenege a group instead of one person, and these are the kind of guys that need to be tought a lesson. Now again, who knows what actually happened? I don't, so I am not gonna judge these guys just yet, like you seem to already have done.

muchluv4smoot
06-06-2004, 11:45 AM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"Mossville" wrote:

Frankly, I dont want this guy on our team. I dont want to see our team turn into the Miami Hurricanes of the NFL. His latest run in with the law concerning this brawl has made me believe he his a dumb shit. Getting an OWI and brutally beating 1 man down with the help of 3 others makes me sick. Plug his ass on the bench and sign someone that will bust his ass on the field and stay out of trouble off the field. Here is the link to the story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-vikingsvikingsthreep&prov=fanball&type=lgns

Whats everyone else think of this incident? I personally have harsh feelings against people that gang up on one person. i witnessed something of that sort before and it made me sick to watch. :angryfire:



1st of all you don't know EJ personally, so you don't know what kind of person he is. 2nd, we don't know any details about the fight, so who knows what he actually did. He did just have knee surgery, so I am not sure how much he could actually participate. It is wrong to team up on somebody, but frankly, some guys just deserve it. Some guys seem to think they are unstoppable and challenege a group instead of one person, and these are the kind of guys that need to be tought a lesson. Now again, who knows what actually happened? I don't, so I am not gonna judge these guys just yet, like you seem to already have done.




OK, I just read this link, and they seem to know a lot more than the one I read on ESPN.com. Not good at all. ESPN.com, didn't talk about the cops seeing it all, and the whole kicking and puching the guy, when he was already knocked out. This is pretty bad guys. If it happened as it sounds, these 3 guys are in serious trouble. Can't get away with it, when the cops were watching everything. Not sure why the cops wouldn't have stopped it earlier if they saw it all? Why would they wait and let them beat him, when he was knocked out. Or maybe that is all they saw? This sounds really bad, but i wanna wait to make a judgement on the players after the complete details come out.

muchluv4smoot
06-06-2004, 11:48 AM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"Mossville" wrote:
[quote]Frankly, I dont want this guy on our team. I dont want to see our team turn into the Miami Hurricanes of the NFL. His latest run in with the law concerning this brawl has made me believe he his a dumb shit. Getting an OWI and brutally beating 1 man down with the help of 3 others makes me sick. Plug his ass on the bench and sign someone that will bust his ass on the field and stay out of trouble off the field. Here is the link to the story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-vikingsvikingsthreep&prov=fanball&type=lgns

Whats everyone else think of this incident? I personally have harsh feelings against people that gang up on one person. i witnessed something of that sort before and it made me sick to watch. :angryfire:



1st of all you don't know EJ personally, so you don't know what kind of person he is. 2nd, we don't know any details about the fight, so who knows what he actually did. He did just have knee surgery, so I am not sure how much he could actually participate. It is wrong to team up on somebody, but frankly, some guys just deserve it. Some guys seem to think they are unstoppable and challenege a group instead of one person, and these are the kind of guys that need to be tought a lesson. Now again, who knows what actually happened? I don't, so I am not gonna judge these guys just yet, like you seem to already have done.




OK, I just read this link, and they seem to know a lot more than the one I read on ESPN.com. Not good at all. ESPN.com, didn't talk about the cops seeing it all, and the whole kicking and puching the guy, when he was already knocked out. This is pretty bad guys. If it happened as it sounds, these 3 guys are in serious trouble. Can't get away with it, when the cops were watching everything. Not sure why the cops wouldn't have stopped it earlier if they saw it all? Why would they wait and let them beat him, when he was knocked out. Or maybe that is all they saw? This sounds really bad, but i wanna wait to make a judgement on the players after the complete details come out.[/qu





One thing is for sure, we have never needed to sign trotter so bad. Please go get this guy signed fast!

dart18
06-06-2004, 12:28 PM
some people deserve it???? are you kidding me??? If somebody is already out then no he doesnt deserve anymore period, no matter the situation. I hope i took it out of context because if that is how you meant to say it, you are wrong. Maybe he got beat up ok, but after he is out hes out, these kids are more immature then most, i dont know him but i do know if had a role like that i would be a man and be responsible, not fighting one guy with three of my friends

kramer9guy
06-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Henderson has had nothing but problems since joining the Vikes. The funny thing is that the reason he supposedly slipped in the draft was a suspect back. The back has been OK it's just everything else that is making him look like a draft bust. The kid has/had potential. Too bad...

ItalianStallion
06-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Wow this is bad. Those guys are retarded. I say go sign Trotter AND gildon, win the SB this year :), and rebuild the LB corps.

Then again, maybe E.J. will pull a Ray Lewis and play amazing next season after getting involved outside a bar.

I havn't really heard any interviews with E.J. or anything, but it seems like he has some real attitude problems. They all need to get serious or get off the team.

kramer9guy
06-06-2004, 12:58 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

They all need to get serious or get off the team.

I agree...one bad apple...
Tice needs to raise the bar when it comes to his players behavior.
He seems to let alot fly when it comes to alcohol related incidents.
He needs to get tough with these guys and let them know that this type of stuff will not be accepted.
These guys are supposed to be professional athletes, not drunken frat boys.

Mossville
06-06-2004, 12:58 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Wow this is bad. Those guys are retarded. I say go sign Trotter AND gildon, win the SB this year :), and rebuild the LB corps.

Then again, maybe E.J. will pull a Ray Lewis and play amazing next season after getting involved outside a bar.

I havn't really heard any interviews with E.J. or anything, but it seems like he has some real attitude problems. They all need to get serious or get off the team.

great idea man, would love to see them get both gildon and trotter. They may be older but they know how to play ball and get the job done.

ItalianStallion
06-06-2004, 01:05 PM
They both will be pretty solid for a couple more years.

amavikesfan
06-06-2004, 01:37 PM
honesstly, i like that kind of attitude they showed. BUT ONLY ON THE FIELD! they need to realize that the rules of football nad the rules of life do not run on parallel tracks

ItalianStallion
06-06-2004, 04:17 PM
That kind of attitude shows no respect, at least on the football field you respect your opponents. You don't beat them after their unconcious.

amavikesfan
06-06-2004, 05:19 PM
i'm talking like the bloodthirsty-ness of it. you gotta have respect while you knock your opponent on his @ss.

VKG4LFE
06-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Morons, that is what they are!! But, sadly, they'll probably get off because they are professional athletes!!

amavikesfan
06-06-2004, 06:18 PM
actually, i retract my last two statements. it's nice to see these guys have some intensity, but obviously it's too much both on and off the field. the thing of it is, they don't know where to draw the line. they also don't realize the reprocusions. i'm not talking to them personally, or to the team, or to the guy himself even. does this guy have a family? kids who are gonna have to see their daddy in the hospital 'cause the vikings beat him half to death?

in fact, i don't retract my statements, i apppologise for them. this kind of thing has gone on way too long. i for one would rather these guys really get what's comming to them and our team not do as well, than have them on the team and explain to my son why the vikings have turned into a bunch of drunks and thugs.

tice, brezinski, and other management... straighten this team out. be an example to the rest of professional sports instead of an excuse for another team

DoyleRulz84
06-06-2004, 06:22 PM
im getting sick of ej lets start rod davis

Big Daddy
06-06-2004, 08:43 PM
E.J. is making Moss look like a saint! Moss has only been in the press for good things, while Henderson is doing everything he can to put himself in jail.

RandyMoss8404
06-06-2004, 09:35 PM
EJ Henderson pisses me the f-ck off. I don't care how well he plays, he's a troublemaker.

LosAngelis
06-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Methinks its a little odd Henderson needs alcohol to feel intensity.

VKG4LFE
06-08-2004, 03:06 PM
Kind of like Favre needed vicodin to do anything!! Yeah, I do see the similarities!!