PDA

View Full Version : Chicago bears

vikingsalltheway
05-28-2004, 01:17 PM
Anyobody want to get vengeance on them for their part of helping us lose the division and with tillman stripping moss? Sept. 26th is going to be great.

Cissney the Viking
05-28-2004, 01:32 PM
I hate the Bears.

VKG4LFE
05-28-2004, 01:34 PM
I'm not afraid of the Bears, they keep losing key people on defense and all they have now is an overrated middle linebacker!! I think we all know who I am refering to!

vikingsalltheway
05-28-2004, 01:36 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I'm not afraid of the Bears, they keep losing key people on defense and all they have now is an overrated middle linebacker!! I think we all know who I am refering to!

I went on their mb the other day and i told them i was a viking fan and really they are the worst fans, they treated me like crap. You should see the bear fans and eagle fans go at it on their mb? It's classic.

VKG4LFE
05-28-2004, 01:38 PM
I can only imagine, they are all psycho. Philly fans are the absolute worst when it comes to any sporting team. I hate Philly!! I got a few friends that I went to college with that are Bears fans and they aren't too bad. They don't give it out to much worse than I do, but I believe they can be bad!!

vikingsalltheway
05-28-2004, 01:39 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Brian urlacher. The bears were also saying on their mb that they loved our choke job and the packs choke job and saying how much they hate us and the pack. I cant wait to beat the bears and packers twice this year and i havent forgotten about beating dallas opening day.

vikingsalltheway
05-28-2004, 01:42 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I can only imagine, they are all psycho. Philly fans are the absolute worst when it comes to any sporting team. I hate Philly!! I got a few friends that I went to college with that are Bears fans and they aren't too bad. They don't give it out to much worse than I do, but I believe they can be bad!!

Yes philly fans are horrible. I liked seeing carolina beat them in the championship game cause remember that 48-17 loss to philly back in 01. I think we can beat them if moss has a big game against sheppard and brown.

VKG4LFE
05-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Bears fans are idiots!! I don't think they have much common sense. This year we will not lose to the bears on some fluke or terrible fourth quarter play!! I don't think we choked, well we did but, we made the play at the end of the Cardinals game, the call just didn't go our way (at least that's how I look at it, because he would have come down out of bounds wether he was pushed or not). The Packers, I think, choked worse than us, because come on 4th and 26 and they convert in the playoffs on a pass down the seam, that should not happen, EVER!! Oh well, I was jumping up and down!! I hope we go 6-0 against the division this year (like we should have last year!!). That will shut people up for a while!!

vikingsalltheway
05-28-2004, 01:51 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Bears fans are idiots!! I don't think they have much common sense. This year we will not lose to the bears on some fluke or terrible fourth quarter play!! I don't think we choked, well we did but, we made the play at the end of the Cardinals game, the call just didn't go our way (at least that's how I look at it, because he would have come down out of bounds wether he was pushed or not). The Packers, I think, choked worse than us, because come on 4th and 26 and they convert in the playoffs on a pass down the seam, that should not happen, EVER!! Oh well, I was jumping up and down!! I hope we go 6-0 against the division this year (like we should have last year!!). That will shut people up for a while!!

Hey remember the bears 13-3 season then they lost to the eagles in the first round. I liked that and the pack lost that same weekend which was great too. Carolina put a hurting on two of my most hated teams other than gb and that was dallas and st. louis. How sweet it was.

VKG4LFE
05-28-2004, 01:56 PM
That Bears season was such a fluke. They won so many games in the last seconds and pulled some much out of their @sses that season. I was so glad that Philly came along and worked them in the second round!! I loved seeing dallas and St. louie lose too this year, that was great. Plus it gave us one of the best superbowls ever!!

vikingsalltheway
05-28-2004, 02:04 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

That Bears season was such a fluke. They won so many games in the last seconds and pulled some much out of their @sses that season. I was so glad that Philly came along and worked them in the second round!! I loved seeing dallas and St. louie lose too this year, that was great. Plus it gave us one of the best superbowls ever!!

Yes i hate the rams and the cowboys. Screw em i cant stand neither team. I like carolina though

triedandtruevikesfan
05-28-2004, 02:09 PM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I went on their mb the other day and i told them i was a viking fan and really they are the worst fans, they treated me like crap. You should see the bear fans and eagle fans go at it on their mb? It's classic.

well you can't go onto another teams web forum and expect a warm welcome. just like most packer fans dont receive a warm welcome here, especially if that fan is talking smack. I think you just like to stir up the pot

vikingsalltheway
05-28-2004, 02:26 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

well you can't go onto another teams web forum and expect a warm welcome. just like most packer fans dont receive a warm welcome here, especially if that fan is talking smack. I think you just like to stir up the pot

Stir up the pot, i went on their to talk football with them and their response was we hate the purple people eaters and stuff like that. I dont go there anymore. This is the only mb i attend and the vikes rock.

triedandtruevikesfan
05-28-2004, 02:36 PM
well good to hear

superior230bartime
05-28-2004, 03:03 PM
The team looks pretty manly this year. Check this out...

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-metro281.htm

purplehorn
05-28-2004, 03:55 PM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

That is just disturbing :pale:

eelpout72
05-28-2004, 04:23 PM

LMAO, that really funny. I hope that there arent any vikings who go through that. It would be SO embarassing.

hawaiianvike21
05-28-2004, 10:04 PM

Lmao, very funny. :lol: Suprised someone with that type of job would actually do that kind of thing. :roll:

amavikesfan
05-28-2004, 10:10 PM
that is just wrong... :pottytrain5:

sdvikefan
05-28-2004, 11:52 PM
Look I have no love for the Bears...I have hated them ever since the Ditka days. Most of their fans are idiots. But you are wrong about their defense. They have drafted some great players these last couple years and are putting together a strong unit. If Tommie Harris pans out and Michael Haynes improves on last year their line will be tough for years. Tillman's steal pissed me off too but he did wonders for their secondary last year. And Lance Briggs played well beside Urlacher at LB. They signed some more good o-line in the free agency, and Rex Grossman is a promising QB. They will be a tough team to beat.

triedandtruevikesfan
05-28-2004, 11:57 PM
I personally agree with you... I think they are gonna be the other NFC north team to contend with.. personally I feel they will do better then the pack

VKG4LFE
05-29-2004, 10:59 PM
I wouldn't be caught dead having any of that done to me, nonetheless to have it put in one of the biggest newspapers in America!!!! There is just some really wrong with, not just football players doing that, but men!!

ksvikesfan
05-29-2004, 11:47 PM
"sdvikefan" wrote:

Look I have no love for the Bears...I have hated them ever since the Ditka days. Most of their fans are idiots. But you are wrong about their defense. They have drafted some great players these last couple years and are putting together a strong unit. If Tommie Harris pans out and Michael Haynes improves on last year their line will be tough for years. Tillman's steal pissed me off too but he did wonders for their secondary last year. And Lance Briggs played well beside Urlacher at LB. They signed some more good o-line in the free agency, and Rex Grossman is a promising QB. They will be a tough team to beat.

I agree with you also. The whole key for this team will be their offense. I think with an average offense they're a playoff contender. Remeber they had one of, if not the worst offenses in the league last year. And their defense still played well enough to keep them in games.

vikingsalltheway
05-31-2004, 12:58 PM
Grossman isnt that good i think but better than stewart. Their d is solid but i hope this year we show them whos boss.

RandyMoss8404
05-31-2004, 01:02 PM
Please, as I always say, remember that Tillman ripped that pass from Moss. Which means Moss will have huge games against them this year, probably 200+ yards each.

triedandtruevikesfan
05-31-2004, 01:05 PM
I can still invision that play... god that made me mad. What you say is true... Moss will be looking for revenge when we play them this year!

VKG4LFE
05-31-2004, 01:06 PM
I like the thought of 2 200+ yard games for Moss against the bears!! He's about due for a 200 yard game in his career!!

vikingsalltheway
05-31-2004, 01:12 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I like the thought of 2 200+ yard games for Moss against the bears!! He's about due for a 200 yard game in his career!!

I jumped up and down when moss caught that or when i think he caught that and then when he lost it, the remote went at the tv. God the dang bears.

VKG4LFE
05-31-2004, 01:20 PM
I think I blacked out when that moment happened!! I don't even remember what I did!! UGH, that still pisses me off!

KillaFavreFoundation
06-02-2004, 08:52 PM
moss is tillman's female dog

DiehardVikesFan
06-03-2004, 03:07 PM
"KillaFavreFoundation" wrote:

moss is tillman's female dog

We'll see about that this season :wink:

DiehardVikesFan
06-03-2004, 03:09 PM
The Bears drafted two DT's in the first two rounds, and both are quick. They also have a young Michael Haynes they drafted in the first round last year. If these 3 pan out, the Bears defense will be a force...

johnnyb22
06-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Good one killafavre, you must be a great ASSet to your community. We are thankful you are not a viking fan!! I hope you can come up with better posts than you have in the past.

vikingsalltheway
06-14-2004, 03:18 PM
"johnnyb22" wrote:

Good one killafavre, you must be a great ASSet to your community. We are thankful you are not a viking fan!! I hope you can come up with better posts than you have in the past.

The way it sounds this guy is a bears fan. :lol: I hope we beat them too second to those damn fudgepackers.

ndakvikefan
06-14-2004, 09:56 PM
VKG4LIFE, I too hate the BEARS almost as much as the Packers, but to say Brian Urlacher is overrated is just insane. Have you ever seen him play??????? I bet thier is not a viking fan on this earth that would not love to see him in purple. Next to Ray Lewis there is not a better LB at running down the ball sideline to sideline. His numbers were inflated because of the 2 mounds of human flesh in the middle which kept anyone from running up the middle and left him to roam, but to run down RB around the outside time after time is pretty impressive.

ItalianStallion
06-14-2004, 10:49 PM
Our O-line will steamroll their D-line. If we can actual have a balanced offensive game like the first game we should dominate. I loved watching Kordell Stewart on their team struggle, it was soo funny.

KillaFavreFoundation
06-14-2004, 11:34 PM
moss is tillman's bitch

purplehorn
06-15-2004, 08:57 AM

moss is tillman's beeyatch

You say you want to discuss football yet you keep writing the
same lame retarded line. goofball comes to mind.

SKOL
06-15-2004, 10:39 AM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Our O-line will steamroll their D-line. If we can actual have a balanced offensive game like the first game we should dominate. I loved watching Kordell Stewart on their team struggle, it was soo funny.

Agreed - It would be nice to steamroll their D-line..., as long as it's not at the risk of sacrificing our passing game. Marcus Robinson will have a lot to prove to his ex-mates, and Moss will certainly want to make Tillman his beeyatch. Moss could push for 200 yards.

Viking_Spirit
06-15-2004, 10:49 AM

moss is tillman's beeyatch
Nope. The Vikes will kill the Bears this year. And, you guys have Rex Grossman at QB. You're going nowhwere with him at QB.

bigdogbovy
06-15-2004, 10:52 AM
I don't know guys, I love the NFC north and while primarily a Vikings fan I like to see the bears and lions and the pack win. The days of the black and blue when everyone feared to play the NFC central. Now that's awesome!

sdvikefan
06-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Those days may return over the next couple years bigdog...

I have no love for any of the other three division teams but I always did respect them as a part of that "black and blue" rivalry. Seeing the division as a whole be so terrible these last couple years has pissed me off and although I want the Vikings to dominate, I would rather see them win in a respectable division than one with no competition at all. Looking at how things have gone this offseason though I would say we are in for some good games this year.

josdin00
06-15-2004, 12:07 PM
"ndakvikefan" wrote:

VKG4LIFE, I too hate the BEARS almost as much as the Packers, but to say Brian Urlacher is overrated is just insane. Have you ever seen him play??????? I bet thier is not a viking fan on this earth that would not love to see him in purple. Next to Ray Lewis there is not a better LB at running down the ball sideline to sideline. His numbers were inflated because of the 2 mounds of human flesh in the middle which kept anyone from running up the middle and left him to roam, but to run down RB around the outside time after time is pretty impressive.

I agree, sideline to sideline, Urlacher is great. It's when he has to go at the line of scrimmage that he has a problem. He has not yet shown the ability to shed blocks in order to get to the runner in the backfield. You're not going to get by the guy on a sweep, but you can run right up the gut at him, and get by him. His first season, he had two of the biggest defensive tackles to ever play together in front of him; Keith Traylor, and Ted Washington. (Washington was on the Pats last year. His ring size was 17.5, Traylor was the Lineman that almost returned that interception for a TD down the sideline in their 2001 game against Jacksonville. Then he sat out the rest of the game to catch his breath.) Urlacher is a good LB, and I wouldn't mind having him on the Vikings. However, Bears fans, and the NFL media contingent had annointed him as the next Butkis, or the next Singletary, and that he is not. That's why he is over-rated.

Viking_Spirit
06-15-2004, 12:15 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

I don't know guys, I love the NFC north and while primarily a Vikings fan I like to see the bears and lions and the pack win. The days of the black and blue when everyone feared to play the NFC central. Now that's awesome!
Those days are returning.......give it a couple years.