PDA

View Full Version : Not Much to say

bigdogbovy
05-24-2004, 07:10 PM
It's been kinda quiet on the Vikes site here. No one has much to say.

mostly that's because there's nothing to concern us. The team is looking better than it has in years. And we are just moving forward.

In contrast the Pack forum is hoppin. They have many concerns and most are in full denial of it.

Can't wait til the season begins

hawaiianvike21
05-25-2004, 02:55 AM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

mostly that's because there's nothing to concern us. The team is looking better than it has in years. And we are just moving forward.

In contrast the Pack forum is hoppin. They have many concerns and most are in full denial of it.

well noting has been done as a team recently, no transactions nothing, so thats why there isint much to say.

VKG4LFE
05-25-2004, 06:48 AM
Well, let's just say GO TIMBERWOLVES AND GO TWINS!!

Viking_Spirit
05-25-2004, 02:47 PM
JOin the club.......I can't wait until the season starts. I'm getting a little ancy because NOTHING is happening to us and because I never hear stuff about us on ESPN or anything.

Skol!

I just realized.........1100th post!

bigdogbovy
05-26-2004, 10:25 AM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

JOin the club.......I can't wait until the season starts. I'm getting a little ancy because NOTHING is happening to us and because I never hear stuff about us on ESPN or anything.

Skol!

Dang, get a job J/K :P :lol:

briboy75
05-26-2004, 04:57 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

What Pack fourm are you referring to?

Viking_Spirit
05-26-2004, 05:03 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

Skol!

lol
Don't worry, I've got a job.....but I work weekend mornings :D

bigdogbovy
05-26-2004, 06:03 PM
"briboy75" wrote:

"bigdogbovy" wrote:

What Pack fourm are you referring to?

packerchatters.com

bigdogbovy
05-26-2004, 06:04 PM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

"bigdogbovy" wrote:

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

Skol!

lol
Don't worry, I've got a job.....but I work weekend mornings :D

Weekend mornings? must be a caddie. J/K lol