PDA

View Full Version : New Poll

JimFlyinsaucer
05-23-2004, 07:02 AM
It's on http://www.theredzone.org It asks which team had the best draft, and it's between the Vikings, Titans, Bears, and Lions. Go support the team and vote.

Viking_Spirit
05-23-2004, 09:35 AM
skol!

briboy75
05-23-2004, 08:33 PM
as much as im a vikings fan, id have to say the lions had the best draft.

ksvikesfan
05-23-2004, 09:56 PM
If you look at who improved their team the most, I also have to go with Detroit.

muchluv4smoot
05-23-2004, 10:19 PM
"briboy75" wrote:

as much as im a vikings fan, id have to say the lions had the best draft.

The only reason why everyone thinks the lions had the best draft, was because they drafted two well known offensive skill players, in the first round. Comparing whole drafts, and not the first 2 picks, we had a better draft from top to bottom. Oh yeah, and teddy lehman is gonna be the next rocky calmus, thank god we got dontarrious and not him.

I bet that udeze and dontarrious have more of an impact on our D this season, than roy and kevin jones have on the lions offense. Hey, I luv both jones and roy, but you can't measure their draft by those 2 picks only. We had a much much better draft in rounds 3-7, plus got udeze at 20, and mewelde moore for moving down a spot from 19 to 20. I am actually not being bias, I know a lot about college football and the players, and we actually got more talent in the draft then the lions. Hey, who knows more about college football players than mel kiper, and he said we had the best for the 2nd straight year. I agree, and do put the lions near the top, but not ahead of us.

VKG4LFE
05-24-2004, 06:52 AM
I have to agree with muchluv. The Lions had a great draft in the early rounds, but the rest of their draft wasn't anything to write home about. Plus, we don't even know if those two will pan out, will they get hurt like Rogers did last year? Who knows. They are still a really young team, and Joey Harrington really hasn't done all that much to impress me! You really need to start at the QB position to get a franshise moving (or get it moving again) and I don't think Harrington's 60 QB rating or whatever the heck it is is going to do it for the Lions, but that's fine with me, I like beating them twice a year!!

UTVikfan
05-24-2004, 10:44 AM
Can I ask, who WOULDN"T, well, besides GB, have a good draft picking like 5th? Or where ever it was the Lions were at?

VKG4LFE
05-24-2004, 12:42 PM
Good point UT!! Having the number 5 and 37 overall picks a team better draft two very good college players that you hope turn into good pros!!!!!