PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary, Moss!

ChezPizmo
01-10-2006, 03:27 AM
Today, 1/9/06, is the one year anniversary when Moss said what we have always wanted to say to the Packer fans when he mooned them at Green Bay when we beat them down 31-17 in the playoffs, when NO ONE thought we could. I personally found it funny and entertaining, especially sense it was aimed at our rivals. Thanks for the memories, Moss!

(I had some great pics I wanted to post, but they are on my hard drive rather than on a website. If you would like to see them, PM me and I will
e-mail them to you.)

SKOL!
http://ckelly.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/moss_moon_1.jpg

Moss still thinks it's funny.
http://www.oddjack.com/mossbadhair.jpg

VikingsTw
01-10-2006, 03:29 AM
It was great day, that it was.

MrGopher16
01-10-2006, 03:32 AM
I thought it was hilarious too!! I was actually watching it at my gf's house (now ex) and her dad (who is blatantly racist) flipped out and was calling him the N word and terrible stuff like that.

Meanwhile i'm sittin' there laughing and clapping and throwing it in his face.

We didn't get along well because i was a die hard fan and he roots for the team that plays the vikings every week.

Thank God that's over!!

ultravikingfan
01-10-2006, 03:33 AM
Twas a great day in Viking history when Moss dropped his drawers and gave the Pack fans a nasty Sanchez!

XxS2TheEvoxX
01-10-2006, 03:36 AM
OH, THAT WAS DISGUSTING!

...Sorry, Joe Buck moment.

That was such a huge win for us.

mnjamie
01-10-2006, 03:37 AM
I was listening to Joe Buck (trust me, for only a moment yesterday) when i was ONCE AGAIN reminded of:

HOW BIG OF A DOUCHE BAG HE REALLY IS !!!!!!

Then I realized, is he and Aikman dating ???? They really make a cute couple ya know ....... :3some:

ChezPizmo
01-10-2006, 04:35 AM
"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:

OH, THAT WAS DISGUSTING!

...Sorry, Joe Buck moment.

That was such a huge win for us.

:cool: Yeah, ole' Buck didn't like that much at all :wink:

MrGopher16
01-10-2006, 04:36 AM
"mnjamie" wrote:

I was listening to Joe Buck (trust me, for only a moment yesterday) when i was ONCE AGAIN reminded of:

HOW BIG OF A DOUCHE BAG HE REALLY IS !!!!!!

Then I realized, is he and Aikman dating ???? They really make a cute couple ya know ....... :3some:

You said it! I hate him and his crappy opinions!

Mr. Purple
01-10-2006, 04:46 AM
Joe Buck is a tuckin refard. I hate him with a passion. I miss you 84:(

FedjeViking
01-10-2006, 04:51 AM
Oh did I laugh my a$$ off at that! My son-in-law asked what happened and he waited to see the replay and they didn't play it again. You would have thought he really pulled them down and mooned the fans! Great day!! Thanks for the memory Moss!

T-Money
01-10-2006, 04:53 AM
I remember that game like it was yesterday. It was the day before my birthday, and the only thing I wanted was a Viking victory. Needless to say, the next day ended up being the best birthday ever because my wish came true. The Moss moon was just icing on the cake.

midgensa
01-10-2006, 04:54 AM
What a great day that was.
Although, while Buck was WAY out of line ... I still like Joe Buck for the most part ... he is a pretty solid play by play man.

singersp
01-10-2006, 04:55 AM
I loved it when Cris Carter told the world he enjoyed it & that Moss did it because of the mooning the Cheesdick fans give the opposing players team buses.

DemonicViking
01-10-2006, 05:01 AM
That's a disgusting act by Randy Moss, and it's unfortunate that our camera crew showed that to viewers.. close enough.. but that moment will forever show what an idiot Buck is.

FedjeViking
01-10-2006, 05:05 AM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

That's a disgusting act by Randy Moss, and it's unfortunate that our camera crew showed that to viewers.. close enough.. but that moment will forever show what an idiot Buck is.

But it's alright for the idiot Pack fans to do it to our team? Get a life! I enjoyed every second of it, I just wish I had recorded the game to watch it again. That was the one time I agreed with Moss!

vikes2456
01-10-2006, 05:08 AM
Ha, I still laugh at him saying that is disgusting, cause even my little sister, who can find basically any potty humor disgusting, didn't complain

DemonicViking
01-10-2006, 05:09 AM
Some people forget that part about the actions pack fans take I suppose, whatever, it didn't change the fact that it was funny. Straight cash homie.

Potus2028
01-10-2006, 05:15 AM
psh..
it was prolly one of my top 10 favorite games that i've watched in my 3 season tenure as a hardcore fan...

the moon..
<sigh>
the moon

briboy75
01-10-2006, 05:32 AM
if anyone has this game on dvd and could get it to me, id LOVE to have it. I had it on my tivo and the tivo died and i lost the shows i had on it. that was my favorite game.

cajunvike
01-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Moss Mooned...
And the Pack fans were forlorn...
Their D had broken their hearts...
And they were treated with scorn!

Bow budda bow buh dang a dang dang a ding dong

Moss Mooned...
And the Pack fans were forlorn...
Their D had broken their hearts...
And they were treated with scorn!

ColoradoVike
01-10-2006, 10:09 AM
really, Moss' moon is in the same category as a Chad Johnson or an Owens' TD celebration. And, I'd have to deduce that the officials in that game felt the same way -- I don't think he was penalized for unsportsman-like conduct. Furthermore, was he ever fined $5,000 for it?

straight cash, homey.

UTVikfan
01-10-2006, 10:57 AM
I still have that game on my TiVO, that was great! I watch it every once in a while to cheer me up...(when the thread of that name doesn't). I like that Tony Dungy thought that was funny. That tells you right where thats at.

Joe Buck? LOL, god the "A-team" on fox sucks. I like the Bangcartoons that show him in drag and in a hot tub with Troy....LOL. Those hit the nail on the head.