PDA

View Full Version : Where should I get seats at

VikingsTw
05-19-2004, 07:37 PM
I need a little help I am from New Mexico and my boss is a cowboys fan and we are going to the viking cowboy game, i need a little help on where u guys think we should get seats i know the lower level are expensive so how are the upper level 40-40 yard line seats, any suggestions would be great thank you

SKOL
05-19-2004, 10:47 PM
Go to Vikings.com, and click on stadium for single game pricing. It gives a seating chart with price ranges. Your best bet might be on ebay. Not sure what you'll pay there though.

howln4u
05-20-2004, 12:10 PM
Upper level seats arent bad. Depending on how high up you are. I sit 2 rows from the top in the endzone. It is like a mini blinp shot where you can see how everything develops. If you are on the 40 that would be perfect. I would love to sit lower level but for me the price difference just isnt worth it.

VKG4LFE
05-20-2004, 12:35 PM
The last two Vikings games I was at were in the corners of the endzone about 10-15 rows up in the second level. I love those seats, and they were relatively cheap!! But as long as you don't have obstructed view, sit anywhere!! It's the VIKES!!

Hawgski
05-20-2004, 01:22 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

I need a little help I am from New Mexico and my boss is a cowboys fan and we are going to the viking cowboy game, i need a little help on where u guys think we should get seats i know the lower level are expensive so how are the upper level 40-40 yard line seats, any suggestions would be great thank you

I suggest you take whatever seats you can get. Good Luck!

SKOL
05-20-2004, 04:04 PM
My 4 Season Tickets are on the 45 yard line, row 6, second level, on the home side of the field (Isle seats too!). They're great seats. The bad part is they're the same price as the 5 sections immediately below me in the lower level ($90 per seat). I used to go to more games, now I can only afford a couple of games per year, then I sell to friends (Vikes fans only). Only thing is, they're too expensive, and most of my friends can't afford them either. My wife throws a fit every year when we get an invoice from the Vikings for $3,600. I tell her it's for a good cause :thumbleft: but that doesn't go over too well.

VKG4LFE
05-20-2004, 07:05 PM
I'd pay $90 bucks a pop to go to a Vikings game for those seats!! You're right, it is for a good cause!!

VikingsTw
05-20-2004, 08:49 PM
Thanks alot guys i was think of getting seats where like vikingforlife was talking about, i cant decide wether to get uppper of lower tickets but thank for all the suggestions it helps because i have never been to the dome

arizonacardinals
05-20-2004, 09:18 PM
first of all you shouldnt get seats at all its a horrible place to be come out to arizona and youll see a real game

VikingsTw
05-20-2004, 09:24 PM
I have been to arizona there were more viking fans then cardinal fans your stadium doesnt fill half way up u guys are pathetic, your support for the cardinals sucks i dont blame u though now u have dennis green that sucks for u, you guys are week u dont cheer for shit i'm ready to go to a real atmosphere

arizonacardinals
05-20-2004, 09:28 PM
first of all vikingstw or whatever we the arizona cardinals kicked ur ass so eat that shit and a real atmoshpere isnt in no domw with fake field we play real

VikingsTw
05-20-2004, 09:31 PM
U cant spell for shit dude, the refs gave it to u ,have u ever wachted the film of the game, i didnt think so, it took alot of things to go your way and unfortunatly it did, but its a new year and u can now stop living off of one games glory

arizonacardinals
05-20-2004, 09:34 PM
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE ARIZONA CARDINALS BABY SUPERBOWL 05

GO CARDINAAAAAAAAALS

amavikesfan
05-20-2004, 11:31 PM
"arizonacardinals" wrote:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE ARIZONA CARDINALS BABY SUPERBOWL 05

GO CARDINAAAAAAAAALS

dude, now that's mature...nuh uh! nuh uh! nuh uh! well you're a doodie head! what a lame-oid

by the way, i've been to a game at sun devil stadium. it sucked. i was on the 40 yard line 3rd row! late october and it was 95 degrees. we all melted by half time...

VKG4LFE
05-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Arizona, get a life!! You're antagonistic ways are not going to work on our site. We could care less what you think of your 4 and 12 team!! You have probably never been to the dome, you probably haven't left the deserts of Arizona and that is why you are so dillusional. You root your little cardinals on. While the vikes are building a winner, the cardinals are looking for a new state to play football in because people in Arizona can't understand the game of football, it must be too complex for your simple minds!! It's okay though, we'll just blame all that sun and heat for you being a moron!!

triedandtruevikesfan
05-21-2004, 04:06 PM
if the Vikings suck so bad... why is it that you need our cast-off coach Denny Green?? blah... must be past your bedtime... go to bed!