PDA

View Full Version : Ownership group makes moves, even if some don't make sense

Muggsy
01-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Now dat Tice ain't around no more, dese 'expoits' are rippin' inta da ownas...
(Sorry if someone else posted dis. I didn't see it out heah.)
================================================
Jim Souhan, Star Tribune

Zygi Wilf and his partners don't seem to know what they're doing, so they'd better hope for some good advice and good luck in the scramble to hire two key people.

We're two days into the Vikings' coaching search, and Team Wilf is already looking like Team Whiff.

We have a greenhorn ownership group supervising a muddled front office lacking a general manager while trying to hurriedly hire a coach.

This spring, the Carlson School of Management will discuss that scenario in a class entitled "What Not To Do 101." Owner Zygi Wilf should watch a tape of his Monday news conference and realize he's not quite ready to be the face and voice of Minnesota's most scrutinized franchise.

I don't want to say he was stiff, but he makes Carl Pohlad look like Regis Philbin.

The most obvious course of action for Mr. Wilf is the most logical: Hire a proven or at least promising general manager and hand over the reins.

Instead, we have your assorted Wilfs, Mandelbaums, Landises and Warrens advising each other, the blinkered leading the blinkered.

In the past 72 hours:

• Team Wilf panicked and rushed the Tice firing, then offered the spin that Tice asked to be given the news immediately.

Not true. How Tice was fired no longer matters, but lying about it is a bad sign.

• Team Wilf rushed to sign Eagles executive Tom Heckert, only to watch him re-up with Philadelphia.

• The Vikings put Gregg Williams on their short list, and Williams, like Heckert, used such interest as leverage to get a raise.

• They rushed Brad Childress to town for an interview. He might become a top head coach, but neither his résumé nor his current duties as an offensive coordinator who doesn't call plays makes him a guy you hire before you have a GM.

The best guess is that Team Wilf planned to hire Heckert, with the notion that he would hire Childress.

That would have at least looked well-planned. Now, you half expect Team Wilf to ask Tice -- or Sean Salisbury, or Les Steckel -- for advice.

The Wilfs have made two moves in the last week -- firing Tice and signing capologist Rob Brzezinski to a three-year deal.

Both moves were logical. The danger in those moves is the appearance that Wilf will cater to Brzezinski by hiring a personnel guy who will not necessarily be Brzezinski's boss.

That's a mistake. I'd rather have a football guy ordering Brzezinski around than vice versa.

The firing of Tice represented an implicit promise to the team and fan base that the new ownership would hire someone better, that the new ownership had some idea how to navigate this process.

Williams' sudden unavailability, combined with the intense competition around the league for quality candidates, makes that a promise that will not necessarily be kept.

Now you get the sense that if the Wilfs hadn't just fired him, they'd have Tice on their list.

Of course, the reality of coaching searches is that logic doesn't necessarily matter. Bill Parcells is one of the greatest coaches of all-time, yet he's been surpassed this decade by his old assistant, Bill Belichick -- who himself failed miserably in Cleveland before reinventing the game in New England.

Tony Dungy once had a career setback, going from Steelers defensive coordinator to Chiefs defensive backs coach. Now the Chiefs would love to have him as their head coach.

I've been around greenhorn owners before, and rashness isn't always justly punished.

Jerry Jones did just about everything wrong in his first year with the Cowboys, but he hired the right coach and won three Super Bowls.

Jones, though, found himself in a unique situation. He hired his old college teammate, Jimmy Johnson, and his old college teammate just happened to be the most unique of NFL entities -- a college coach savvy enough to become the point man for an NFL franchise.

Johnson also had the benefit of working with a veteran front office. And even Johnson had to sacrifice a season -- going 1-15 in 1989 -- before beginning his ascent.

So the Wilfs could turn this into a dog's breakfast and get lucky, or display the wisdom of (Steve) Jobs and get burned.

As Red Smith might have put it, the wisest owners aren't necessarily the most successful, but that's the way to bet.

===============================================
Dese guys make me sick. Dey were all over Tice dis year like ugly onna ape, an' now dat he's gone, dey are sayin', 'Hey, Tice wasn't so bad'. Now, dey gotta slam somebody else, an' dey are takin' da Tice firin' an' sayin', 'Hey, dese guys don't know what dey're doin'.'

I was on Wilf's a$$ for da firin', but, I'm over it now. But, dese guys take it a step furtha. Dere sayin' dat Wilf blew it on Williams an' Heckert. But, hey, stuff happens, y'know? So, we didn't get 'em. Dat doesn't mean we didn't try, or weren't interested.

Dese 'expoits' are just jackals, feedin' on da public. I feel like mussin' 'em up good, y'know?

Expoits, my footballs! Hah!

Euphman06
01-04-2006, 06:30 PM
dude.. can you type using english? Everytime I see your name I just skip over what you say cuz it takes me an hour to read a single sentence. Lol...

Prophet
01-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Good points OMV, they are a bunch of negative bastards. The media in New Orleans is the opposite and equally annoying, they glorify the Saints when they should be looked at critically.

I sure hope that the following statement is going to be true, because if we hire a moron to replace a meathead we'll be no better off.

The firing of Tice represented an implicit promise to the team and fan base that the new ownership would hire someone better, that the new ownership had some idea how to navigate this process.

I still have faith that they will pull together a good coaching staff and sure hope they get a GM in the process. I am also concerned about the inbreeding within the Wilf ownership. Forget about the relatives, hire the best available people to run the franchise.

I'm optimistic that things will work out for the best. My guess is that Wilf is working the phones 18 hrs a day and putting all his effort into this endeavor. The Vikings have a winning franchise and there are sure to be viable candidates that want to coach in Minnesota.

Vikesfan4evr
01-04-2006, 06:43 PM
"Euphman06" wrote:

dude.. can you type using english? Everytime I see your name I just skip over what you say cuz it takes me an hour to read a single sentence. Lol...

:grin: I feel like im stuck in an Al capone movie and can't get out lol. I kinda like the mobster talk but it does take a long time to read..

RK.
01-04-2006, 06:48 PM
"Euphman06" wrote:

ditto :smile: It was cute the first couple of times but I don't try to read your posts anymore. It takes too much work to figure out what you are trying to say.

RK.
01-04-2006, 06:52 PM
What a stupid article. Like its Wilfs fault that the Eagles offered Heckert an $8 mil 3 yr contract? :roll:

zimtwister
01-04-2006, 06:53 PM
i like the talk- i always think, man, it must be hard to type like that [hardwork] . keep up the accent old man vike! it adds flavor to PPO! and you do say it like it is, so keep saying it!

DCPologirl
01-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Yah I am not really sure I agree with the article either.

Prophet
01-04-2006, 06:54 PM
I dsigaree, ti's esay ot raed hsi psots adn tehy aer entretiannig. Mnay wyas to cmomunictae, OMV's mtehdo si jsut oen fo tehm.

zimtwister
01-04-2006, 06:54 PM
euph---smoot is your favorite? lol!

Muggsy
01-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey, I can't help it if I can't talk gooder dan dat. But, I'll try ta watch more Sesame Street, an' learn bedda.

CanadaViking
01-04-2006, 06:57 PM
"RK." wrote:

"Euphman06" wrote:

ditto :smile: It was cute the first couple of times but I don't try to read your posts anymore. It takes too much work to figure out what you are trying to say.

yes no offense OMV but I get headache trying to read your posts, and how long does it take you to type all that stuff, it must take forever!!

Cheers!

cajunvike
01-04-2006, 07:00 PM
He had better hire the right coach...otherwise I will not be on the Wilf bandwagon! His poor handling of the Tice firing only served to highlight his lack of experience in managing an NFL franchise...he might be a god in the real estate world, but he is only a serf in the microcosm of the NFL.

DCPologirl
01-04-2006, 07:04 PM
"CanadaViking" wrote:

"RK." wrote:

"Euphman06" wrote:

yes no offense OMV but I get headache trying to read your posts, and how long does it take you to type all that stuff, it must take forever!!

Cheers!

I'm jumping on this bandwagon too....I read your articles but I can't read your posts....it's just too difficult.

singersp
01-04-2006, 07:13 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

I dsigaree, ti's esay ot raed hsi psots adn tehy aer entretiannig. Mnay wyas to cmomunictae, OMV's mtehdo si jsut oen fo tehm.

Eyeagrie wif Profet!

cajunvike
01-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Lay off the dude...he might have even more connections than 6-KINGS does...and you might just get rubbed out...if you know what I mean! LOL!

josdin00
01-04-2006, 07:20 PM
"Vikesfan4evr" wrote:

"Euphman06" wrote:

:grin: I feel like im stuck in an Al capone movie and can't get out lol. I kinda like the mobster talk but it does take a long time to read..

I live in the Chigago area. I got no problem reading his posts.

Vikes
01-04-2006, 07:25 PM
"MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"

zimtwister
01-04-2006, 08:16 PM
if you have trouble reading oldmans posts you have 0 imagination, i suppose you hate "the simpsons" too. my advice is get out of your upscale 'hood and meet different people, then you would understand him. he works hard at his posts, he's very creative, i'll take that over your "white bread" english anyday!!!

Euphman06
01-04-2006, 08:34 PM
I love the Simpsons, one of my favorite shows to watch. To talk that way is one thing.. to have to read it is another. Come on guys. I didn't mean to start anything. Just said my point of view which is no more correct or wrong than anyone elses.

DCPologirl
01-04-2006, 08:37 PM
You guys I think his posts are entertaining also, and I love his articles all I am saying is it takes so long to read them that a lot of times I get frustrated and move on. That's all I was saying. Don't evverybody get their panties in a bunch. :???:

AngloVike
01-04-2006, 08:39 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Good points OMV, they are a bunch of negative bastards. The media in New Orleans is the opposite and equally annoying, they glorify the Saints when they should be looked at critically.

I sure hope that the following statement is going to be true, because if we hire a silly guy to replace a meathead we'll be no better off.

I still have faith that they will pull together a good coaching staff and sure hope they get a GM in the process. I am also concerned about the inbreeding within the Wilf ownership. Forget about the relatives, hire the best available people to run the franchise.

I'm optimistic that things will work out for the best. My guess is that Wilf is working the phones 18 hrs a day and putting all his effort into this endeavor. The Vikings have a winning franchise and there are sure to be viable candidates that want to coach in Minnesota.
Don't you just love the TC media at times - never happy unless they have something to bitch about. !

zimtwister
01-04-2006, 09:07 PM
dcpolo-i dont wear panties! hehehehehehe

DCPologirl
01-04-2006, 09:09 PM
"zimtwister" wrote:

dcpolo-i dont wear panties! hehehehehehe

LOL Zim thank you for bringing humor back to the situation! :grin:

Deadly_Diabetic
01-04-2006, 09:09 PM
I think one of the things that the defeatist media in Minneapolis is forgetting is that the Vikes opening is one of the most desirable jobs on the market right now. The Wilf's may be green but the fact that there is so much talent, cap room, and the owners have a "spend to win" attitude over come that.

The media is just looking for a negative spin because negativity generates emotion and emotion generates sales. Period.

-DD

Gift
01-04-2006, 09:13 PM
OMV, dont listen to them, keep doing your thing.

ontopic, Our new leadership will learn from rookie mistakes and eventually take us all the way.

mnjamie
01-04-2006, 09:25 PM
This guy just covered exactly what I was feeling late last night and early this morning to a tee. I just have this sinking feeling that Plan "A" fell through for the Wilf's and there was no Plan "B" set in place. This is where I was attempting to convey this message:

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17397&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=450

But this gentleman did a lot better job of explaining the way I was feeling. Too much flip - flopping. Fire Tice in a hurry, bring in Heckert and hire him, he brings Childress with him .... BRILLIANT!!! .... Opps, it blew up in our face, what now? Ok, we get our head coach and worry about the pseudo GM later, heck we promote Studwell and say that was what we were going to do all along.

These guys stated they knew Tice was gone for 2 weeks and only had a Plan "A" ... doesn't show much leadership in my mind.

Don't like it and now I'm on record for it. Sloppy seconds here we come for H.C. and Pseudo GM I suppose since Childress has moved on to his other interviews.

cajunvike
01-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Rock on, OMV!!!

OMV...is that short for Orchestral Manoevers of the Vikes??? LOL!

cajunvike
01-04-2006, 09:32 PM
"mnjamie" wrote:

This guy just covered exactly what I was feeling late last night and early this morning to a tee. I just have this sinking feeling that Plan "A" fell through for the Wilf's and there was no Plan "B" set in place. This is where I was attempting to convey this message:

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17397&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=450

But this gentleman did a lot better job of explaining the way I was feeling. Too much flip - flopping. Fire Tice in a hurry, bring in Heckert and hire him, he brings Childress with him .... Opps, it blew up in our face, what now? Ok, we get our head coach and worry about the pseudo GM later, heck we promote Studwell and say that was what we were going to do all along.

These guys stated they knew Tice was gone for 2 weeks and only had a Plan "A" ... doesn't show much leadership in my mind.

Don't like it and now I'm on record for it. Sloppy seconds here we come for H.C. and Pseudo GM I suppose since Childress has moved on to his other interviews.

Now I can only hope that Plan B is to wait for the Titans to fire Jeff Fisher so that we can get us a first-class, defensive-minded coach who knows how to win (and that can get us McNair when the Titans decide to go into full rebuilding mode and they cut him).

DCPologirl
01-04-2006, 09:35 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Rock on, OMV!!!

OMV...is that short for Orchestral Manoevers of the Vikes??? LOL!

LOL

DCPologirl
01-04-2006, 09:36 PM
I am officially apologizing OMV...I didn't mean to start a ruckus and I do enjoy your posts....my lips are sealed on the subject. Cheers fellow Viking fan.

ultravikingfan
01-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Personally, his posts add a little spice.

2beersTommy
01-04-2006, 09:50 PM
heard today that wilf wants to "clean house" in order to appease the state officials, and get the new stadium pushed thru...wouldnt suprise me, but what the F!_!ck do i know ? :scratch:

jimmymac
01-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Keep it up OldManVike.

Ignore the bashers. You are much more interesting.

singersp
01-05-2006, 12:58 AM
"2beersTommy" wrote:

heard today that wilf wants to "clean house" in order to appease the state officials, and get the new stadium pushed thru...wouldnt suprise me, but what the F!_!ck do i know ? :scratch:

That's what I've been thinking Wilf's been up to. A clean sweep & a fresh start may get him a new stadium pushed thru before we even see what the new staff can do.

Without the stadium, Wilf can't build his huge sports/shopping/entertainment complex around it & that's money he's losing out on.

PAvikesfan
01-05-2006, 01:11 AM
old man vike speaks like a plug ugly from the gangs of new york circa 1860.

i am behind wilf and he smells like cologne--haha.

Euphman06
01-05-2006, 01:15 AM
Love I man Old comments vikes. Figure that one out

ultravikingfan
01-05-2006, 01:58 AM
He's Norwegian, thats all! :wink:

cajunvike
01-05-2006, 02:20 AM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

I am officially apologizing OMV...I didn't mean to start a ruckus and I do enjoy your posts....my lips are sealed on the subject. Cheers fellow Viking fan.

Our Lips Are Sealed
Go-Gos
(Jane Wiedlin/T. Hall)

Can you hear them
They talk about us
Telling lies
Well that's no surprise

Can you see them
See right through them
They have no shield
No secrets to reveal

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play
Our lips are sealed

Careless talk
Through paper walls
We can't stop them
Only laugh at them

Spreading rumors
So far from true
Dragged up from the underworld
JUst like some precious pearl

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play
Our lips are sealed
Pay no mind to what they say
It doesn't matter anyway
Our lips are sealed

There's a weapon
We must use
In our defense
Silence

When you look at them
Look right through them
That's when they'll disappear
That's when you'll be feared

Hush, my darling
Don't you cry
Quiet, angel
Forget their lies

Muggsy
01-05-2006, 05:41 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzz...... huh? wha?

Wow! I didn't know I wuz gonna cause all dis uproar. I tell youse mugs what. Da warden told me I could use da prison library, as long as I don't try ta tunnel out. So's, I been readin' and pronouncin' tings more bedda, an' I'll try ta get it so's it ain't all dat annoyin' to youse mugs, y'know? I'll post an article, so's youse mugs can read it foist, an' I'll say what I want aftawoids, so's da rest can move on witout gettin' sore.

Also, as I was shakin' down some new prisoners in da yard dis afternoon, I thought, y'know, wit' Wilf bringin' in a new coach, an' new hires, an' a new team structure, it's gonna be kinda excitin', y'know? Now dat I'm over da rough stuff, I'm lookin' forwards to da new season, y'know? Wilf is perfect so far, well, mostly anyways, an' it'll be interestin' ta see what he wants ta do wit da Vikes. Do youse mugs tink dat he'll really be able ta build a dynasty in Minniesoda? Dat would be jake, y'know?

Anyways, I'll see youse mugs later, after I finish wit' dis sports writer dey just brought in prison for plager... plagger.... ah, who cares?

singersp
01-05-2006, 01:00 PM
"OldManVike" wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...... huh? wha?

Wow! I didn't know I wuz gonna cause all dis uproar. I tell youse mugs what. Da warden told me I could use da prison library, as long as I don't try ta tunnel out. So's, I been readin' and pronouncin' tings more bedda, an' I'll try ta get it so's it ain't all dat annoyin' to youse mugs, y'know? I'll post an article, so's youse mugs can read it foist, an' I'll say what I want aftawoids, so's da rest can move on witout gettin' sore.

Also, as I was shakin' down some new prisoners in da yard dis afternoon, I thought, y'know, wit' Wilf bringin' in a new coach, an' new hires, an' a new team structure, it's gonna be kinda excitin', y'know? Now dat I'm over da rough stuff, I'm lookin' forwards to da new season, y'know? Wilf is perfect so far, well, mostly anyways, an' it'll be interestin' ta see what he wants ta do wit da Vikes. Do youse mugs tink dat he'll really be able ta build a dynasty in Minniesoda? Dat would be jake, y'know?

Anyways, I'll see youse mugs later, after I finish wit' dis sports writer dey just brought in prison for plager... plagger.... ah, who cares?

Don't worry about that OMV.

Just be who you are! That's your niche & your own personal style.

I for one enjoy it.

Don't change it just because a few members want you to change!

It would be like asking BBQ to post thing that make sense.

People can't change other people. They can only change themselves. :wink:

UndisputedVike
01-05-2006, 02:23 PM
OldManVike,

If you can't be yourself then who are you and who can you be you know? I like it. Don't change for anyone.

Del Rio
01-05-2006, 02:41 PM
OH NO!! 72 HOURS have passed? OMG what shall we do? The Wilf family has failed! Oh no, what poor ownership.........

Wait are these the same people trying to convince people Tice needed more TIME? The same people willing to wait for Tice to get his shit together for the next 20 years are crying that Wilf hasn't acted yet?

Look cutting loose dead weight doesn't take rocket science. Hiring a coach that will be able to take us to the next level takes a bit more care.

As far as OMV type how you want like everyone else said. To everyone who commented on it: I dont think you lack imagination. Sometimes you just don't care enough to read through that mess. No harm no foul. People type how they want and we read what we want. Now you guys know that multiple members feel the same way about it so your not alone :grin:

whackthepack
01-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Del we agree again, people do not panic they will get a head coach and we will have a new general manager. They have interviewed 6 people for the HC in the last 2 days and if you are from here and read Souhan you would know that most of the time he is full of sh*t and would not give very much credence to what he writes.

So do not panic, and I still have faith in Wilfs group to get the right guy and to get us a championship!

ultravikingfan
01-05-2006, 08:08 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

OH NO!! 72 HOURS have passed? OMG what shall we do? The Wilf family has failed! Oh no, what poor ownership.........

Wait are these the same people trying to convince people Tice needed more TIME? The same people willing to wait for Tice to get his pooh together for the next 20 years are crying that Wilf hasn't acted yet?

Look cutting loose dead weight doesn't take rocket science. Hiring a coach that will be able to take us to the next level takes a bit more care.

As far as OMV type how you want like everyone else said. To everyone who commented on it: I dont think you lack imagination. Sometimes you just don't care enough to read through that mess. No harm no foul. People type how they want and we read what we want. Now you guys know that multiple members feel the same way about it so your not alone :grin:

Del,

Would you please speak English? It is very hard to follow you; it gives me a headache! Ugh!

:lol:

cajunvike
01-06-2006, 12:27 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Wait are these the same people trying to convince people Tice needed more TIME? The same people willing to wait for Tice to get his pooh together for the next 20 years are crying that Wilf hasn't acted yet?

I hope that you are correct in your faith in the Wilfs...otherwise we are ALL in for another long season next year...and I am not looking forward to that!

My only knock on Wilf is that he should have honored his statement that he would meet with Tice on Monday...not because it would have really made a difference...but because he didn't keep his word. Let's just hope that it was an anomoly...otherwise, he might break his word that he didn't want to move the team and uproot the Vikes to LA.

Ltrey33
01-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Ok everyone, let's bitch when our owner is cheap and does nothing, and then let's bitch when our owners take intiative! :roll:

cajunvike
01-06-2006, 12:34 AM
If THAT'S initiative, that is pretty WEAK initiative! Get us a WINNING coach and a solid GM...now THAT would be initiative!!!

SmootCriminal
01-06-2006, 12:34 AM
i think everyone is just being impatient right now, none of the other teams with vacancies have hired a coach yet so why are we worried, if other teams were all getting coaches then i would be concerned, but they arent.

ultravikingfan
01-06-2006, 03:05 AM
"ltrey33" wrote:

Ok everyone, let's beeyatch when our owner is cheap and does nothing, and then let's beeyatch when our owners take intiative! :roll:

If there was nothing to beeyatch about, Viking fans would beeyatch about that.

cajunvike
01-06-2006, 07:00 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

Ok everyone, let's beeyatch when our owner is cheap and does nothing, and then let's beeyatch when our owners take intiative! :roll:

LOL!!!

singersp
01-06-2006, 12:22 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

We could go 15-1 in the regular season, win the Superbowl & someone would beeyatch because we lost that 1 game.

Prophet
01-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Ok, the Vikings have almost signed a new HC and they haven't even won a game yet. That is BS!!

singersp
01-06-2006, 01:48 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Ok, the Vikings have almost signed a new HC and they haven't even won a game yet. That is BS!!

It's a genric statement Prophet!

Same as the expression "people would beeyatch if they were hung with a gold rope" :wink:

In other words someone will always find something to beeyatch about. They're never happy.

ultravikingfan
01-06-2006, 09:11 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

It's a genric statement Prophet!

Same as the expression "people would beeyatch if they were hung with a gold rope" :wink:

In other words someone will always find something to beeyatch about. They're never happy.

Thats the Viking spirit there. :lol:

Ltrey33
01-06-2006, 09:21 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

True...we'd complain because it was boring!

ultravikingfan
01-06-2006, 09:41 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

We could give up 3 points all year and there would be 23 threads complaining about how our Defense sucked. And as a result, some members would go overboard and get banned! :grin:

DCPologirl
01-06-2006, 09:53 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

We could give up 3 points all year and there would be 23 threads complaining about how our Defense sucked. And as a result, some members would go overboard and get banned! :grin:

Banning is fun for everyone...... :lol:

CanadaViking
01-06-2006, 10:02 PM
OMV, I definitely do NOT want you to change, your posts are entertaining, I also noticed that I read most of them, so I must be getting entertained as well.

I do have one question for you though, truthfully now, how long does it take you type one of those posts?

I know that for me to type up just a regular email it takes forever!!lol

Cheers!

MrGopher16
01-06-2006, 10:07 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

hahaha, that got quite the laugh out of me! :lol:

singersp
01-07-2006, 01:55 AM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

Banning is fun for everyone...... :lol:

Not everyone! Just ask Napo! :lol: