PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Ravens Christmas Night



DEVIKINGFAN!
12-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Any other members going to the game xmas night??? My wife and I will be LL sec 112- If your going... send me a message and I'll reply with my cell number so we can meet at the game.....

DCPologirl
12-20-2005, 08:39 PM
"DEVIKINGFAN!" wrote:

Any other members going to the game xmas night??? My wife and I will be LL sec 112- If your going... send me a message and I'll reply with my cell number so we can meet at the game.....

I am still trying to get tickets. Then we will figure out tailgating etc.

DEVIKINGFAN!
12-20-2005, 09:32 PM
I am still trying to get tickets. Then we will figure out tailgating etc.[/quote]

I might have 2 more available, my good Viking Friend just had surgery on his foot and is now trying to bail on the game, I wont know for sure until thursday night..........I'll keep you posted but dont stop looking

cajunvike
12-20-2005, 09:45 PM
I am also planning on going...as long as I get tickets, that is. I will know more probably by tomorrow.

gregair13
12-21-2005, 02:07 AM
lucky kids who get to go. :P

VKG4LFE
12-21-2005, 03:18 AM
I wish I could go, but I am stuck in cheesedickland.

napo58
12-21-2005, 03:30 AM
Great news, marcus johnson and melvin fowler are out. That leaves us with Mckinnie Herrera Withrow Goldberg Rosenthal. Wow, trucks can fit through the holes they make.

MrGopher16
12-21-2005, 03:33 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I wish I could go, but I am stuck in cheesedickland.

hahaha, just wanted to let you know i got a good laugh outta that.

PhillyVikes
12-21-2005, 04:19 AM
I'll be at the game. Sitting in section 136. Would like to tailgate with you guys ill send a pm with my #

SKOL!!!!!

cajunvike
12-21-2005, 06:40 PM
"PhillyVikes" wrote:

I'll be at the game. Sitting in section 136. Would like to tailgate with you guys ill send a pm with my #

SKOL!!!!!

As soon as I know that I have tickets, I will organize the tailgate...I am bringing my camper and will have real Cajun gumbo on the stove. I will also set up a canopy so bring chairs to sit in...I will find out where the best place to tailgate is...if anyone has suggestions, let me know (PM or this thread). :grin:

Wiggles67
12-21-2005, 06:42 PM
I'll tailgate with ya'll if you buy me tickets, fly me to the game, and give me a place to stay for it :cool:

cajunvike
12-21-2005, 06:43 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I wish I could go, but I am stuck with my cheesedick in my hand.

Finally coming out of the closet, eh VKG? :razz:

cajunvike
12-21-2005, 06:45 PM
"Wiggles67" wrote:

I'll tailgate with ya'll if you buy me tickets, fly me to the game, and give me a place to stay for it :cool:

What a fan!!! :razz:

V4L
12-21-2005, 07:26 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Wiggles67" wrote:

I'll tailgate with ya'll if you buy me tickets, fly me to the game, and give me a place to stay for it :cool:

What a fan!!! :razz:


Can't beat a free trip to the game!

DEVIKINGFAN!
12-21-2005, 07:40 PM
I HAVE 2 TICKETS Lower Level Sec 112 Row 11 Seats 3 and 4 Available... I paid $200 for the pair and would like to get $180 for them- I WILL NOT SELL THEM TO A RAVENS FAN. My Wife and I will be in Seats 1 and 2- ANY TAKERS??? PM me

TheKnuck
12-21-2005, 08:45 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I wish I could go, but I am stuck in cheesedickland.

Ditto, but i'll be getting blitzed myself at home with some miller lite!!!!

V4L
12-21-2005, 08:52 PM
"TheKnuck" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I wish I could go, but I am stuck in cheesedickland.

Ditto, but i'll be getting blitzed myself at home with some miller lite!!!!


:lol:

K-Robbing18
12-21-2005, 10:19 PM
I could get field pass's (My dad is good friends with Brain Billick's Best friend), and said "if you need tickets give me a call" I would go but then i gotta pay for the plane ticket, plus i just broke my ankle playing ball.

cajunvike
12-21-2005, 11:06 PM
"K-Robbing18" wrote:

I could get field pass's (My dad is good friends with Brain Billick's Best friend), and said "if you need tickets give me a call" I would go but then i gotta pay for the plane ticket, plus i just broke my ankle playing ball.

If you would have given me enough notice and you would have hooked me up with one of those field passes, I would have bought you the ticket...and let you crash on my couch! BUT NOOOOOOO!!! You didn't think that far ahead...you selfish bastage!!! j/k :lol:

DCPologirl
12-22-2005, 05:15 PM
"DEVIKINGFAN!" wrote:

I HAVE 2 TICKETS Lower Level Sec 112 Row 11 Seats 3 and 4 Available... I paid $200 for the pair and would like to get $180 for them- I WILL NOT SELL THEM TO A RAVENS FAN. My Wife and I will be in Seats 1 and 2- ANY TAKERS??? PM me

Have you sold them yet? Where are those seats in the middle or the end zone? I will PM you tonight I might be interested.

TheKnuck
12-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Heres a good drinking game, every time Boller throws an incompletion, DRINK! And Every time the Ravens go 3 and out....DRINK! Gonna be a long night playin this one!!!!!

SKOL!!!!

Ltrey33
12-22-2005, 08:27 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"K-Robbing18" wrote:

I could get field pass's (My dad is good friends with Brain Billick's Best friend), and said "if you need tickets give me a call" I would go but then i gotta pay for the plane ticket, plus i just broke my ankle playing ball.

If you would have given me enough notice and you would have hooked me up with one of those field passes, I would have bought you the ticket...and let you crash on my couch! BUT NOOOOOOO!!! You didn't think that far ahead...you selfish bastage!!! j/k :lol:

You and I could have split the bill Cajun! You let him sleep there and I'd pay for his meals! Selfish bastage!! :lol:

DEVIKINGFAN!
12-22-2005, 09:43 PM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

"DEVIKINGFAN!" wrote:

I HAVE 2 TICKETS Lower Level Sec 112 Row 11 Seats 3 and 4 Available... I paid $200 for the pair and would like to get $180 for them- I WILL NOT SELL THEM TO A RAVENS FAN. My Wife and I will be in Seats 1 and 2- ANY TAKERS??? PM me

Have you sold them yet? Where are those seats in the middle or the end zone? I will PM you tonight I might be interested.

I still have them- Cajun is interested but has not given me the word yet. If you want them PM me and I will send you my cell number- we could meet at the game to exchange. I am driving down from Delaware in the early afternoon.

DEVIKINGFAN!
12-22-2005, 09:56 PM
They are end zone

whiteboy
12-22-2005, 10:05 PM
"TheKnuck" wrote:

Heres a good drinking game, every time Boller throws an incompletion, DRINK! And Every time the Ravens go 3 and out....DRINK! Gonna be a long night playin this one!!!!!

SKOL!!!!

LMFAO!!!! hell yeah, i'll be playing that, i'm gonna get lit up playin that game!

DEVIKINGFAN!
12-23-2005, 01:43 AM
HERE WE GO $120 for the pair Sec 112 Row 11 seat 3 and 4 SALE SALE SALE only catch-- Must buy one round of beer during game!!!

cajunvike
12-23-2005, 01:52 AM
"DEVIKINGFAN!" wrote:

HERE WE GO $120 for the pair Sec 112 Row 11 seat 3 and 4 SALE SALE SALE only catch-- Must buy one round of beer during game!!!

I can't afford to wait any longer...so I am going to take you up on your offer of $120...plus a round of beer! I will call you at the number that you gave me earlier and discuss the details.

DEVIKINGFAN!
12-23-2005, 02:04 AM
SOLD!!! Thanks Cajun You Da Man!! See You There!!!

chuck44
12-23-2005, 02:32 AM
if you guys are looking for ticketsjust give Tice a call -he seems to be an expert in the feild of scalping tix

NordicNed
12-23-2005, 02:38 AM
Cajun,

enjoy the game man, I know we came close to meeting eachother, and That would have been great..

Maybe next year, we can all look at the Schedual, and really try to put together a PPO game of the Year Gathering...

I"m up for it...


Enjoy, and next year you owe me some Gumbo man...

VikingNed

cajunvike
12-23-2005, 02:52 AM
You got a deal, Ned! I wish that I could meet up with you guys in the TC for New Year's as well...darn family obligations! LOL!

Maybe the Vikes will end up playing the Skins next year if both teams end up finishing second in their divisions...OR better yet, end up playing the Giants if we BOTH finish as division champs!!!

DEVIKINGFAN!
12-23-2005, 03:03 AM
How about Philly thats half way for both of you and I might be able to score tickets- read FREE- from the org (one of the great things about working for a non-profit)..... I'll be brinin the camera and will post many pics of the Vikings cooking crow game....................

vikoles
12-23-2005, 03:05 AM
Darn if only u had a third I would try and but all of them gor that price! :( :) SKOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

cajunvike
12-23-2005, 03:07 AM
"DEVIKINGFAN!" wrote:

How about Philly thats half way for both of you and I might be able to score tickets- read FREE- from the org (one of the great things about working for a non-profit)..... I'll be brinin the camera and will post many pics of the Vikings cooking crow game....................

We will NEED to have VikingNed with us if we go to Philly sporting Vikings colors! :lol:

I don't think that we will be playing Philly next year though! :grin:

This is how ultra explained the NFL scheduling formula in an earlier thread:

Every team uses the exact same formula to determine who their opponents are.

The NFL season schedule formula is the same for every team.

6 Games Division opponents
4 Games vs AFC (we play the AFC North this year)(rotate each year)
4 Games NFC Division (NFC South, rotate each year)
2 Games vs remaining 2 NFC Division teams that held the same spot in their Division as us. (Giants and St. Louis, both finished in 2nd)

So, the NFL does not sit and figure out good matchups. We played the Giants this year because we rotated to the NFC East. In '05, we play them because we both finshed in 2nd place in our Divisions.

I don't know what the rotation for next season is though...ultra? anyone? bueller? bueller?

cajunvike
12-23-2005, 03:13 AM
"vikoles" wrote:

Darn if only u had a third I would try and but all of them gor that price! :( :) SKOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Too late...they are mine! :grin:

vikoles
12-23-2005, 03:19 AM
Congrats Cajun Vike hopefully we will meet there Sun night Merry Merry!

cajunvike
12-23-2005, 06:45 PM
"vikoles" wrote:

Congrats Cajun Vike hopefully we will meet there Sun night Merry Merry!

Show up hungry...I am cooking up a big ol' Cajun gumbo for all of us Vikes fans! :grin:

DCPologirl
12-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Cajun so what's the deal...where are we all meeting? Where will your camper be? I am coming with two other Vikings fans I met at ESPN zone.

cajunvike
12-23-2005, 07:55 PM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

Cajun so what's the deal...where are we all meeting? Where will your camper be? I am coming with two other Vikings fans I met at ESPN zone.

Two other Vikes fans? What about the BF? You leaving him at home? :lol:

As far as the tailgate, I am open to suggestions as to where the best spot is...but I plan to drive up in the camper (it is a Class B motorhome, which is essentially a 21-foot converted van, so it is not TOO BIG to park in most places (probably not any parking garages though).

Ask around as to the best tailgating lot for us if you can...I will continue my research as well.

vikoles
12-25-2005, 05:26 PM
I will be sitting by my lonesomeSection 135 seat 37 Philly Vike I am the bald guy up behind u with the vikes cap on! My wife and son over on the other end zone side UNDER cOVER in section 148 behind the vikes cheerleaders! :(