Hovan,Chris= Mean man
William, = Sack Man
Johnstone,= DE interception leader
Udeze, = sack leader
Williams, Moe = 3rd down runner
Williams, Brian = Second best corner for vikes
Robinson, Marcus=
Claiborne, Chris= Leader in tackles
Russell, Brian=Interception leader for NFL!!!!!!!!!!!
Smith, Onterrio=Steal of 2003 Draft
Michael Bennnett = Future Rushing leader and quick
McKinnie, Bryant = Big Guy 6' 8 343lb big man
Thats just a few just look at those name main players and soon to be super bowl playerz!!!!!!! :king: thats goin to be the vikings 2005

Vote for John Kerry isn't wrong on Defense

LosAngelis
05-03-2004, 09:19 PM
Did this come to you in a dream? If so, did you eat a lot of spicy food before you went to bed?

vikes2456
05-03-2004, 09:59 PM
As much as I like EJ, he isn't the "Best Linebacker" althoguh with a couple years of experience he may be...

VKG4LFE
05-04-2004, 08:56 AM
I just want to say that Moss should have been MVP of the league last year!! Yeah, it's biased but 17 TDs, first receiver to ever average 100 yards and a TD a game. All this with a hurt ankle most of the season and without a RB that scared other teams!! Just my opinion.

owensforpres
05-04-2004, 10:54 AM
where's chavous on that list?

bigdogbovy
05-04-2004, 11:11 AM
Great we look awesome on paper. Now we got to go out there and kick some a$$

Hawgski
05-04-2004, 11:46 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Did this come to you in a dream? If so, did you eat a lot of spicy food before you went to bed?

:laughing3:

ItalianStallion
05-04-2004, 12:27 PM
MVPs get their teams into the playoffs.

Purplebleeder
05-04-2004, 02:35 PM
We DO have the players. Both on Offense and Defense.

My major concern is do we have the third component - Special teams? Now if our offense clicks like in 1998, then I think we have the defense this year to go all the way - something we did NOT have in '98.

But lets not forget, that even with an AWESOME record breaking Offense, it was not the defense that lost the game ultimately, but a lack of execution in the Special Teams.

The Vike WILL win the Norse division, and go deep in the Playoffs....if Elling can improve on his long field goal attempts, I think we may have a shot at the SUPERBOWL.......but....the boyz still have to play the game!

LosAngelis
05-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Tell you what, and y'all can dis me if you want, but I think the Vikes will be a true threat for the Bowl in 2005 (sic). With so much new blood, it takes a while to gel. But, you have a lot of talent. Let Udeze and some of your other rookies from last year get another year under their belt (and the Packers will be gutted after this year), and the North will probably be there for the taking.

Could be wrong, but I still think the Norse will be a battle this year.

triedandtruevikesfan
05-04-2004, 03:57 PM
hasn't 1995 already passed? How are we gonna be a threat for a bowl that already took place? I'm confused

purplehorn
05-04-2004, 04:07 PM
I think LA did pretty good most Packer fans are 20 to 30 years off
not just 10. :D

LosAngelis
05-04-2004, 04:48 PM
Got me there, guys... :-) I was flying out from work and typed it without checking. *sigh* Just when I was sounding smart on this board....

Purplebleeder
05-04-2004, 04:51 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Los...I agree...I think the Norse this year will be a battle......for second place.

:D :thumbright:

Hawgski
05-04-2004, 04:51 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

MVPs get their teams into the playoffs.

HERE, HERE!!! :occasion5:

bender_over
05-09-2004, 05:47 PM
What about Chavous, Birk, and Kleinsasser?

VKG4LFE
05-09-2004, 05:49 PM
Not one player alone take there team to the playoffs!! i.e. Arod in baseball, that's why they are called "team sports"!

amavikesfan
05-09-2004, 05:56 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Tell you what, and y'all can dis me if you want, but I think the Vikes will be a true threat for the Bowl in 2005 (sic). With so much new blood, it takes a while to gel. But, you have a lot of talent. Let Udeze and some of your other rookies from last year get another year under their belt (and the Packers will be gutted after this year), and the North will probably be there for the taking.

i agree that the north will be a battle for 1st, farve and green being the only guys keeping the packers in it. but i still think the vikes will clinch with 2 weeks to go. not positive we'll win the bowl this year, but i agree that in a year or 2 we are gonna be just scary talent wise :cheers:

VKG4LFE
05-09-2004, 05:58 PM
I can't argue with the fact that there will be a battle in the North! The Vikes improved themselves and so did the Bears. The pack didn't improve themselves, but they are still the team to beat, and we are the team to do it this year!!

packmanxxxi
05-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Awful lot of talk for a team that hasn't made the playoffs in years..... I think you should worry about just MAKING the playoffs before you make serious talk about the SB.

Viking_Spirit
05-09-2004, 06:08 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Awful lot of talk for a team that hasn't made the playoffs in years..... I think you should worry about just MAKING the playoffs before you make serious talk about the SB.
That's actually something smart said from a packer fan! :D lol

Guys, remember, don't assume things. Most, if not all of us, assumed we would make the playoffs last year..............................

amavikesfan
05-09-2004, 06:46 PM
um, packman i jsut said i didnt' think we would get the superbowl. are you stupid or do you have to practice at it?

packmanxxxi
05-09-2004, 07:11 PM
The North will definitly be a battle this year, as it was last year. Even thought the Vikings lost the North, can you not say it was exciting?!?! Last play of the last game.... we can only be so lucky to have it be that fun again. The Pack is the team to beat... but with the Pack and Vikes schedules, no one will be running away with it! Two late season Pack/Vike battles will determine it!

And amavikesfan? Are you obsessed with calling me "dumb" or "stupid".... if you want I can buy you a thesaurus so you can find something more interesting if you are going to insult me.... at least make it worth my time so I can get a chuckle out of it....... some of the guys on here rip on me, but its funny as hell and original, thus worth it.... those of you who use "stupid" "dumb" etc put yourself in the Randy Moss IQ category.....

amavikesfan
05-09-2004, 08:18 PM
first i would like to say the the first part of that last post was very well put out. that's all i've been trying to get across.
secondy, i believe i used stupid once. i'm sorry i'm not very good at insults, but i don't do that very often, as some of the other posters will tell you. it takes a lot more than you to make me obsessed with anything.
i'll say this, if you continue to post as you did in the fisrt half of your last one, i personally have no problem with you and look forward to many good debates.

sitandbehitski
05-11-2004, 02:23 PM
As long as the pack can keep the offense competing they'll be a threat every time we play them. Let's just hope we can stop Green this time, forcing Favre to throw alot.

josdin00
05-11-2004, 02:49 PM
packmanxxxi, you said you wnated creative insults.

You're so ugly, if you were standing on the tracks, the train would back up and take a dirt road.

Does that work?

Speaking of battles in the NFC North, did anyone else notice that 5 of the Vikings 6 divisional games occur during the second half of the season? It seems like November and December are going to be "make it or break it" time for the Vikes.