PDA

View Full Version : Dr.Z predicts who makes the playoffs



Jordan
12-16-2005, 01:21 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/12/14/projections/index.html

I hate this prediction because he has the Cowboys getting the last wild card spot over us and he picked the Steelers and the Bears to beat us in the last 2 of 3

BBQ Platypus
12-16-2005, 01:22 AM
The "Z" is for Ztupid.

Jordan
12-16-2005, 01:24 AM
I agree with u on that 1

Articnv
12-16-2005, 01:26 AM
Time to make dr z predictions false with a win

V4L
12-16-2005, 01:27 AM
Dr.Z sucks! I don't like the guy at all

audioghost
12-16-2005, 01:29 AM
Here's what I think of Dr. Z:

http://www.bubblegoose.com/Poop/poop_05-29-2003.JPG


That 80 year old douche should retire.....I don't think he's ever been right about anything in his life.....WTF happened to Jimmy the Greek? Isn't he dead? He would be a good guy to hear this from...not a 90 year old buttplugger who calls himself "Dr. Z"....sounds like a villain on a Sonic the Headgehog game....yank yank....

midgensa
12-16-2005, 01:45 AM
I kind of like Dr. Z to read, but as a whole, he has always been a poor poor predictor, so hopefully this a good sign.

mnjamie
12-16-2005, 01:48 AM
Dr. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... laughable!!!! :clown:

Nothing he has said this year has been correct, so why now???

NordicNed
12-16-2005, 01:49 AM
Audio,

I grew up with Jimmy the Greek.........

Believe me, he was no better than Z...

Lotza
12-16-2005, 01:52 AM
who cares!?!?!?!?!??

midgensa
12-16-2005, 02:00 AM
"Jordan" wrote:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/12/14/projections/index.html

I hate this prediction because he has the Cowboys getting the last wild card spot over us and he picked the Steelers and the Bears to beat us in the last 2 of 3

A lot of people are picking that, and it is quite possible ... I dont think it will happen, but I can understand why people would pick it.

cajunvike
12-16-2005, 02:01 AM
"VikingNed" wrote:

Audio,

I grew up with Jimmy the Greek.........

Believe me, he was no better than Z...

I think that Z is Greek too...as in he likes it up the butt!!! The man is senile and he is a putz!

VIKES WIN DIVISION...Bears end up as Wild Card!!! :grin: - Dr. C

CulpepperViking16
12-16-2005, 02:46 AM
Go DR. C!!!!!!

CulpepperViking16
12-16-2005, 02:48 AM
I hope my home team can pick the bears off Sunday night

Six_Rulers
12-16-2005, 02:50 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

Here's what I think of Dr. Z:

http://www.bubblegoose.com/Poop/poop_05-29-2003.JPG


That 80 year old douche should retire.....I don't think he's ever been right about anything in his life.....WTF happened to Jimmy the Greek? Isn't he dead? He would be a good guy to hear this from...not a 90 year old buttplugger who calls himself "Dr. Z"....sounds like a villain on a Sonic the Headgehog game....yank yank....

Jimmy the Greek was Sh!t canned for spouting off what could br perceived as semi-racist comments. Along the same lines as the Air Force coach did this year.

LuckyVike
12-16-2005, 03:25 AM
Dr. "douchey douche doucher" Z can stick those predictions back up his anus where they came from.

smootloot
12-16-2005, 03:26 AM
cmon vikes show him whos wrong.

and_one_
12-16-2005, 04:35 AM
Look at the guy's picture, does it look like he knows anything?

DarrinNelsonguy
12-16-2005, 04:49 AM
He must be a closet Cowgirl fan, and we will make the playoffs and by my math I think we will have a first round remathc of week 17 only this time in the Windy City.

UTVikfan
12-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Dr. Z? LOL, he said he was gonna move to New Zealand if Bush won the election. We have not been blessed by that. He hates the Vikes, he had us ranked at #32 just a few weeks ago. Worse than San Fran, GB, etc. He HATES the Vikes. I am ok with that though. I emailed him and asked why he hasn't moved to New Zealand like he said he would, and also ask why he hates the Vikes. No reply, how sad.