PDA

View Full Version : Pitt. Fans:Most annoying in football?

LuckyVike
12-14-2005, 04:10 AM
Over the past few days, I've already seen more Pitt. fans come on these boards with the intent to piss us off. More of them than cheeseheads, more than Lions fans, more than any team we've played this year.

This goes out to all you Steelers trolls. If you're coming here to just talk trash, don't bother posting. I welcome other fans more than the next person but I don't welcome trolls. These are our boards that we use for intelligent discussions. Don't pollute them with your garbage, keep it on your own boards, if you even have any.

K, thanks, bye.

Rickjames
12-14-2005, 04:17 AM
Vikings suck! ah...hahahahahahahaha...

No, seriously, Sunday's game will be a great game...just not for the Vikes. Big Ben going deep, Sah-weet Titties Parker running on that bitch D. We killed the Bears, and the Vikes are next. Be glad you're in the NFC, your games are easier.

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

WBLVikeBabe
12-14-2005, 04:27 AM
I'll agree with you Vikes, the ones that have been on here so far have really not had anything intelligent to discuss.

Deronn
12-14-2005, 04:29 AM
"Rickjames" wrote:

No, seriously, Sunday's game will be a great game...just not for the Vikes. Big Ben going deep, Sah-weet Titties Parker running on that beeyatch D. We killed the Bears, and the Vikes are next. Be glad you're in the NFC, your games are easier.

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

And this qualifies for an intellegent post?? I think not. Just more of the same "My dad's stronger than your dad" garbage that has been in most of the posts. No stats, analysis or other attempts at expressing an opinion.

I agree Vikes2611, It's a lot more fun to spar back and forth with an intellegent and informed opponent.

Deronn
12-14-2005, 04:31 AM
oops!

DUH, I spelled intelligent wrong!!! :lol:

Six_Rulers
12-14-2005, 04:35 AM
"Rickjames" wrote:

No, seriously, Sunday's game will be a great game...just not for the Vikes. Big Ben going deep, Sah-weet Titties Parker running on that beeyatch D. We killed the Bears, and the Vikes are next. Be glad you're in the NFC, your games are easier.

Steelers 30
Vikings 6
Ok so I've been cruising this site for years now, but never feel the need to post until douche bag fans like Rickjames (God how funny AND original....you're the KING! And starting off by saying "Vikings suck!"....you are just too much!) start trolling. EAT IT EURKEL!!

WBLVikeBabe
12-14-2005, 04:35 AM
haha Deronn, you know you can go back and hit the edit button to change it instead of making a new post. Just wanted to let you know, I had to have someone tell me that when I first started posting.

cajunvike
12-14-2005, 04:36 AM
"Deronn" wrote:

oops!

DUH, I spelled intelligent wrong!!! :lol:

You do have an EDIT button available to you to fix that last post...just look in the right hand corner of that post and click it! :lol:

Rickjames
12-14-2005, 04:44 AM
"Deronn" wrote:

"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

And this qualifies for an intellegent post?? I think not. Just more of the same "My dad's stronger than your dad" garbage that has been in most of the posts. No stats, analysis or other attempts at expressing an opinion.

I agree Vikes2611, It's a lot more fun to spar back and forth with an intellegent and informed opponent.

MY DAD IS STRONGER THAN YOUR DAD! Shut up...and Erkle...that's original as well. Wasn't going for originality in the username assclown. BTW, I am all for talking football minus the smack, but I only do that with team that have a legitimate shot at beating the Steelers...the Vikes do not, and are not in the same league, so they are owed only ridicule.

PurplePeopleEaters
12-14-2005, 04:46 AM
We have the same record "assclown".

napo58
12-14-2005, 04:48 AM
yeah the steelers lost to the ravens bud. Dont try to talk crap.

The only better thing u have than us is the oline.

The bus will be crushe and ej and napo will contain parker all game. Big Ben will get pressure from E James and our beast linemen and will throw it up(i mean can he throw with that finger injury or whatever) and our pro bowl secondary will feast on ur receivers.

Vikines 21 steelers 7

Six_Rulers
12-14-2005, 04:50 AM
"Rickjames" wrote:

"Deronn" wrote:

"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

MY DAD IS STRONGER THAN YOUR DAD! Shut up...and Erkle...that's original as well. Wasn't going for originality in the username assclown. BTW, I am all for talking football minus the smack, but I only do that with team that have a legitimate shot at beating the Steelers...the Vikes do not, and are not in the same league, so they are owed only ridicule.

Then go talk some smack-free football on the Ravens board.....OH SNAP!!

Webby
12-14-2005, 04:56 AM
"Rickjames" wrote:

"Deronn" wrote:

"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

Buh Bye Tool.

WBLVikeBabe
12-14-2005, 04:58 AM
Thank you Webby!!

gpless05
12-14-2005, 04:59 AM
i dont know what that steelers fan is talkin about....30-6...he needs ta get off that crack. the score of the vikings and the steelers game is gonna be 27-20 vikings all the way

Ltrey33
12-14-2005, 05:03 AM
Thank you Webby! Man, it's nice to see some troll smacking!

Deronn
12-14-2005, 05:09 AM
Aww. that was kind of fun. It did get me to post enough to get from "Training Camp" to "Rookie." :grin:

Potus2028
12-14-2005, 05:12 AM
yea..

that brings the score to:

webby- 1
steelers fans- 0

i'll try to keep the score updated

LuckyVike
12-14-2005, 05:15 AM
At this rate the final score will be:

Webby: 1 katrillion bazillion gillion
Trolls: -9

Potus2028
12-14-2005, 05:16 AM
yea.. how's that for predictions

FresnoSteel
12-14-2005, 06:04 AM
In response to the original subject, I would have to say it's whoever your division rival tends to be. For us, it has got to be none other than the Cincinnatti Bungholes. My gawd, their first successful season in an eon, and those tards are talkin trash like it's everyday shuag. They obviously do not know how to handle success. I am a little evious of these new kids on the block. They're winning the freakin' division!

ultravikingfan
12-14-2005, 06:05 AM
"FresnoSteel" wrote:

In response to the original subject, I would have to say it's whoever your division rival tends to be. For us, it has got to be none other than the Cincinnatti Bungholes. My gawd, their first successful season in an eon, and those tards are talkin trash like it's everyday shuag. They obviously do not know how to handle success. I am a little evious of these new kids on the block. They're winning the freakin' division!

I know you guys are kind of a rival now, but historically your rival has been the Raiders going back to the 70's.

And the Browns also. I know the Browns hate you guys. But, who cares....they suck really bad! :wink:

collegeguyjeff
12-14-2005, 06:48 AM
any fans in pensylvania or transylvania whatever you want to call that dump are annoying just look at philly, im not sure who is worse philly or pitsburgh?

BearsTroll
12-14-2005, 06:59 AM
"Vikes2611" wrote:

At this rate the final score will be:

Webby: 1 katrillion bazillion gillion
Trolls: -9
wow were loosing that bad :sad:

DrSwerve
12-14-2005, 07:52 AM
It's funny how much the Steelers are perceived to dominate us. We have an 8-6 record versus the Steelers all-time and are 1-0 in the Metrodome against them (a 31-7 victory back in '86). It's been almost 20 years since they've played here, and they're going to be in for a shock when they find out how tough it is to play here.

Minnesota 31
Pittsburgh 17

gregair13
12-14-2005, 07:59 AM
i cannot see this game becoming a blowout for either team or a shootout where the defensives both dont show up. this game is going to be tight and a few massively huge plays will decided the game.

PurpleMafia
12-14-2005, 08:11 AM
I went to their board and was nice and still got bashed.

Real tools over there...

skum
12-14-2005, 03:27 PM
"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

Got a little correction for u..

No, seriously, Sunday's game will be a great game...just not for the Steelers. Big Ben going deep and gets picked of by Darren Sharper, Sah-weet Titties Parker running straight in to Pat Williams .

PurplePeopleEaters
12-14-2005, 03:31 PM
I sense overconfidence in both sides. It never ends well when we get overconfident. Sorry just the way I feel.

WaywardHoosier
12-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Vikes2611: Just curious, what could a Lions fan ridicule another team with? Lion Fans are in therapy right now. Their football world is a mess.

Oakland Raider fans are probably THE most obnoxious NFL fans.

Pittsburgh has been a steady team the past few years. Since this game is in the Dome, I am giving the edge to the Vikings. My view on the Vikings is that they are playing hard and more confident and with A LOT less mistakes each week. This is a team that has drastically improved and they will be up for the Pittsburgh game. This is the most interesting NFL game of the week.

Del Rio
12-14-2005, 03:53 PM
I'd have to say that on this site the most annoying fans to me happen to be Eagle fans.

They are just so far and above any other trolls we have.

NordicNed
12-14-2005, 03:58 PM
I'll second that Del,,,,

I've been the the Vets, to watch a couple of Eagles games, the fans are the worst in the world...

But I always wear my best boots when I go there....

JDogg926
12-14-2005, 04:01 PM
I've always felt, without question, that Steelers fans are the most annoying. There are a few exceptions, but I come into contact with a lot of Steeler fans where I'm at, and the majority are douchebags. The worst are the Ohio Steeler fans. Simply the quality of people that I've known to be Browns fans, versus those that are Steeler fans, is a big reason why I hate the Steelers and like the Browns.

ultravikingfan
12-14-2005, 05:42 PM
"PurpleMafia" wrote:

I went to their board and was nice and still got bashed.

Real tools over there...

Did you start a thread titled, "We owe you sissies"?

RK.
12-14-2005, 07:41 PM
Why is it that people in here are upset when other fans from teams we are about to play come in and trash talk? Is there something else that fans do? All of my football friends are fans of other teams around here and we trash each others team at every opportunity. This year has been especially great for me as the two main fan bases here are the 49ers and the Raiders. :twisted: For a couple of weeks they were all thrilled because of the love boat and ticket scalping stories but now that we have won 6 straight games those stories have faded away. I guess I just wonder at how thin some skins in here seem to be when a troll comes around bragging about his team and the first couple of posts are for banning him. :roll: I don't expect everyone to just post the latest in depth analysis of the relative strengths and weaknesses of every position and carry on an intellectual discussion. That could give you the blank stares. :lol:

ultravikingfan
12-14-2005, 08:19 PM
"RK" wrote:

Why is it that people in here are upset when other fans from teams we are about to play come in and trash talk? Is there something else that fans do? All of my football friends are fans of other teams around here and we trash each others team at every opportunity. This year has been especially great for me as the two main fan bases here are the 49ers and the Raiders. :twisted: For a couple of weeks they were all thrilled because of the love boat and ticket scalping stories but now that we have won 6 straight games those stories have faded away. I guess I just wonder at how thin some skins in here seem to be when a troll comes around bragging about his team and the first couple of posts are for banning him. :roll: I don't expect everyone to just post the latest in depth analysis of the relative strengths and weaknesses of every position and carry on an intellectual discussion. That could give you the blank stares. :lol:

Good post RK. We welcome other fans and I hate to see our members jump all over some decent fans that come here to talk smack.

There is a big difference between, "you guys suck, you team is ***" and a post like, "Cannot wait for the game and the Steelers victory".

Now, one of the posts is absurd and from a troll.

The other is from a guy wanting to chat with the enemy that really cares for his team. Did you think a Pitt fan is going to come here saying the Vikings win?

So, for future reference when an opposing fan comes here to talk smack intelligently...do not jump all over them with personal attacks; your post will be deleted. Treat them how you would want treated on their site. I really like reading what these guys have to say and you can really learn a lot from them.

WaywardHoosier
12-15-2005, 07:41 PM
I think Raider Fans are the most obnoxious by far. In the Steelers defense, they have been very good the past few years.

The just can't beat the Patriots in the playoffs.

Vikings win a close one! Steelers make the playoffs as a wild card and get destroyed by the Colts in the Great Hoosier State Dome!

Not this year Steeler fans.

snowinapril
12-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Yes they are!

It is because they won so many SuperBowls that they have so many fans that are annoying.

I find that there are too many Steeler Fans, that just don't know anything about "their" team. I think they have way too many fans that are BandWagoners left over from the glory years.

Not commenting on any of the Fans from the Steeler Nation that have visited us here on our site. In a round about way my post is a compliment on the winning ways of the past, but it has brought a ton of fans that know nothing about your team other than they wear Black and Gold and Bradshaw is there favorite QB of all time.

Now for the bash, the die hards are way to cocky and stick out like a sore thumb on gameday at the local watering hole. And when "their team is winning, they are the loudest fans in the world and when they are losing, the slink into a hole somewhere as not to be seen, or they blame it on the Refs. :lol:

That is just "IMO" i guess, I am with RK and Ultra though. I don't mind the fans coming here and dishing it out. Just be prepared to get Razzed if you are to critical of "OUR" team on "OUR" board.

Vikes
12-15-2005, 08:05 PM
"RK" wrote:

Well said...I like to hear other fans view point on our team and theirs. I admit this is not my site but I encourage all to join in and discuss football.

BigBen
12-15-2005, 08:06 PM
not all steeler fans are as you describe...personally I have never seen more personal attacks than on the cleveland forums, but I guess that makes sense since they don't really have a lot of ammunition to talk football.

ultravikingfan
12-15-2005, 08:29 PM
"BigBen" wrote:

not all steeler fans are as you describe...personally I have never seen more personal attacks than on the cleveland forums, but I guess that makes sense since they don't really have a lot of ammunition to talk football.

Yeah, you guys have been cool.

My 2 best friends are Steelers fans...long time fans and I really enjoy talking football with them. They are more down to earth.

Unlike the Browns fans here...they are clueless.

I hate living in Clevesuck!

cajunvike
12-15-2005, 08:50 PM
"RK" wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly, RK...besides if we can't overpower anyone who is trolling here, we don't deserve to be called true Vikings fans! The ONLY trolls that should be banned, IMHO, are those who spew tons of expletives or those who get way too personal with other posters (e.g., "I'm going to come over to your house and kick your a**", etc.)...other than that, let the games commence...a little trash talking never hurt any of us...in fact, it is usually rather entertaining!

BTW, New England (Bah-ston) and Dallas fans are the worst...they are know-it-alls and they think that they are better than other fans...and this transcends to all sports, not just football!!! :evil:

cajunvike
12-15-2005, 08:58 PM
"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

This dude has some SERIOUS sexual-orientation issues...I wonder how he knows (?) that Parker is built like a girl up front (?)...and how he found out (if this is in fact true). :lol:

Maybe he should have called himself Teena Marie, instead of Rick James! :lol:

vegasvike
12-15-2005, 09:05 PM
"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/vegasvike/rickjames.jpg

I didn't like Myron Cope either

Prophet
12-15-2005, 09:22 PM
I can't imagine any fans being worse than Philadelphia fans, in any sport. They have the most moronic fans per square mile than any other city in the world.

Caine
12-15-2005, 09:45 PM
"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

I hope Ben does go deep on us. Most teams try...and fail...to do just that.

The only way Pittsburgh beats us is if they RUN...all day long. once that ball gets airborne...it's OURS.

As for the Bears, you killed Orton....wow...what an amazing accomplishment. You killed a team with one MIA receiver who's worth a hill of caca. You beat a "D" that is over rated due to a light schedule.

Whoop-dee-ding-dong!!!!

This week, you face a revived Viking team. One that has a balanced Offense, a deadly secondary, and a disruptive front 4. In my opinion, you are VERY beatable...and I certainly hope we prove it.

Caine

GreenBaySlackers
12-15-2005, 09:47 PM
"Caine" wrote:

"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

The only way Pittsburgh beats us is if they RUN...all day long. once that ball gets airborne...it's OURS.

As for the Bears, you killed Orton....wow...what an amazing accomplishment. You killed a team with one MIA receiver who's worth a hill of caca. You beat a "D" that is over rated due to a light schedule.

Whoop-dee-ding-super slickery!!!!

This week, you face a revived Viking team. One that has a balanced Offense, a deadly secondary, and a disruptive front 4. In my opinion, you are VERY beatable...and I certainly hope we prove it.

Caine

Three teams in the past four weeks already did :grin:

BBQ Platypus
12-15-2005, 09:49 PM
"Caine" wrote:

"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
Vikings 6

Whoop-dee-ding-super slickery!!!!

Caine

Excellent points, Caine. Bonus for the creative interjection. w00t.

WaywardHoosier
12-15-2005, 10:42 PM
ultravikingfan: What part of Cleveland are you sentenced to?

I think Cleveland Fans are really frustrated with the "New Browns". If you were a long time Brown fan, you watched the Browns head East, become the Ravens, win the Super Bowl, and then they are still stuck with the "New Browns" who have no stars and ALWAYS seem to be rebuilding.

Yep, Brown Fans have issues.