View Full Version : Go Spurs!!!

vikingsalltheway
05-02-2004, 04:43 PM
I hate the lakers. Go spurs baby.

hawaiianvike21
05-02-2004, 05:38 PM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

Ya know if the spurs win it all this series, they definelty going to beat the t-pups as well. i thiik the spurs could even sweep the t-pups if they get past the kings. Spurs are too much of a tough team to not win it all this year.

Northlander
05-02-2004, 05:46 PM
I Hate Basketball :pukeright:

Go Vikes!!!

vikingsalltheway
05-02-2004, 05:57 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

Ya know if the spurs win it all this series, they definelty going to beat the t-pups as well. i thiik the spurs could even sweep the t-pups if they get past the kings. Spurs are too much of a tough team to not win it all this year.

Sorry hawian vike but i hate the lakers with a passion. That game was great man just great. Its only 1 game though so it doesnt mean anything. I hope the lakers lose though. I hated the bulls too with jordan man. Pistons winner of it all i hope.

amavikesfan
05-02-2004, 06:12 PM
:angryfire: stupid lakers. i want them and the wolves in the west finals, my 2 fav teams

vikings_fan66
05-02-2004, 07:42 PM
lets go t wolves

hawaiianvike21
05-02-2004, 08:21 PM
"amavikesfan" wrote:

:angryfire: stupid lakers. i want them and the wolves in the west finals, my 2 fav teams

Well at least im not the only fan of the lakers on this board. :lol:

Im curious to why everyone doesnt hate the spurs at all. If they win this year they have as many rings as the lakers do in the past six years. They are the defending world champs and it seems everyone wants them to win again and not go for the underdogs.
But hey if you jjust hate the lakers with a passion i can see why. Maybe next year youll be hating the spurs with the same kind of passion.

SHOW-TIME
05-02-2004, 08:25 PM
noone even thinks an east team will win lets go my pacers!!! reggie needs a ring too!

amavikesfan
05-02-2004, 08:52 PM
i want detroit out of the east. i used to (and still do) cheer for then because they could shut down jordan better than any team in the league. everyone here was a bulls fan because of jordan, now he's gone and so are the fans. strange, huh? lmao!

vikes2456
05-02-2004, 09:28 PM
"Northlander" wrote:

I Hate Basketball :pukeright:

Go Vikes!!!
Here Here! I agree totally :D :D

owensforpres
05-03-2004, 11:58 AM
the lakers are another version of the yankees, but i would rather play them then the spurs, since we almost swept the seaon series with the lakers.

VKG4LFE
05-03-2004, 12:38 PM
If you're from Minny how can't you be a Lakers fan? They came from Minny. The only time I don't cheer for them is when the T-wolves are playing them!!

VikingBoB
05-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Nobody hates the Spurs because they dont say or do stupid things, like most every team in the league....

Viking BoB

VKG4LFE
05-10-2004, 12:51 PM
amavikesfan, c'mon the pistons shut down jordan for what two seasons, HIS FIRST TWO SEASONS! He won 6 titles in 8 years and the only reason he didn't win the other two was because he wasn't in the league (at least for the whole season). But go T-wolves!! And I do have to agree with hawaiianvike because for some reason we really struggle with the stupid spurs!! We just cannot cover Ginobili and Parker!