PDA

View Full Version : I want Ragnar GONE!

whiteviking24
12-13-2005, 12:33 PM
does anyone else find Ragnar stupid?

He looks like such a fruitcake dancing around like dumbcrap!

DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE???

GreenBaySlackers
12-13-2005, 12:45 PM
ooooooh thems fightin words...

animal, he just called you a faery!

singersp
12-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Not me, I like Ragnar!

Lotza
12-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Ragnar is awesome

he's better than any otha mascot.

whiteviking24
12-13-2005, 12:53 PM
MAYBE Ragnar can stay,but his dancing has to go.

IMO.

Lotza
12-13-2005, 01:19 PM
haha whats wrong with his dancing?

i think its original.

PurplePeopleEaters
12-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Ragnar is the man. Better than any other stupid fat fluffy mascot dancing or not.

IL-Vike
12-13-2005, 01:34 PM
Ragnar must stay!! :smile:

NordicNed
12-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Comon,

Vikings without Ragner, would be like our helmets without horns.....

I used to have a Ragner Doll, but somewhere along the line, he lost an arm, a leg and whatever else I may have pulled off during some trying games..

Ragner Lives........SKOL

Articnv
12-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Ragnar must nto go he is the best Mascot in Pro sports :P
He is also a cool down to earth guy

VKG4LFE
12-13-2005, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I personally like Ragnar. He's one mean lookin' SOB.

whiteviking24
12-13-2005, 02:09 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Yeah, I personally like Ragnar. He's one mean lookin' SOB.

I agree........unless he is dancing with his hands on his hips or riding a unicycyle with streamers in his hands *frown*

I like him as a person and his attitude..JUST not his DANCING

Grassdog61
12-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Things I dream about .... Ragnar on his chopper ... full throttle ...mowing down Joe Buck and Troy Aikman the next time they set foot on the Metrodome field

ultravikingfan
12-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Jeez! We win 6 in a row and crawl out of a hole....and you can only complain about Rags?

BBQ Platypus
12-13-2005, 02:30 PM
NO!!! Unlike you, Ragnar is not insecure about his manhood! He has already PROVEN his masculinity by raiding and pillaging defenseless villages! Unlike the fagtastic choreographic stunts of Ray Lewis and T.O., Ragnar's homoerotic dancing HAS justification!!!

DO NOT ANGER RAGNAR, OR HE SHALL DESTROY YOUR VILLAGE, BURNINATING ALL THE PEOPLE...IN THEIR THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!! THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!

AND THE RAGNAR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

6-KINGS
12-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Ragnar just need some testosterone shots.
He is getting a little too intouch with his sissy side.

finnishvikingsfan
12-13-2005, 03:40 PM
It takes a real man to dance like that.

Webby
12-13-2005, 03:42 PM
He is there to entertain. Entertain he does.

If all we have to worry about is our mascot, then we're pretty well off! :)

happy camper
12-13-2005, 05:57 PM
if you look at ragnars dancing, he goes along with all the cheerleaders moves. that tells me he watches them practice so he can learn the dances.

what is sissy about watching cheerleaders practicing?

saying the vikings should get rid of ragnar is just plain stupid.

cajunvike
12-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Methinks that whiteviking is having conflicting thoughts about his unnatural physical attraction to Ragnar...and is misinterpreting Ragnar's dancing as long distance flirting between Ragnar and himself (whiteviking). We can get you help for that, whiteviking...all you have to do is ask! :evil4:

Ragnar is a "Friend of PP.O" (Registered Trademark)...so don't be dissin' him, whiteviking! LOL!

Mr. Purple
12-13-2005, 06:08 PM
haha we cant get rid of him, But I agree some of his dances make me question his "sexuall orintation" haha but its funny to me

Vikes
12-13-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm tired of that stupid dancing as well.. Every week in my bar I catch hell for that stupid mascot. Grow up and be a Viking Ragnar not a sissy pants!
If you want to be a cheerleader be one. Otherwise be a rough and tough Viking Skol!

Ltrey33
12-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Are you kidding me?! Ragnar is awesome! Seriously, the guy is a mascot. It's his job to entertain and be funny, and if you didn't laugh when he was hanging with the cheerleaders, then you don't have a sense of humor!

UTVikfan
12-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Oh my goodness, you want what, a stuffed Viking for a mascot? They are there to entertain, and him dancing is one of the funniest things I have seen. Do you not see the humor in that? How is that possible.

We have seen every fire who ever is on the team, has been with the team, etc. thread possible. You would fire your own mother, right? Fire Ragnar was my favorite joke when things weren't happy here on PPO. And your serious?

This thread to me ranks right up there with the Cheesehead troll who was saying that the name Vikings was stupid.....I knew there were settlements up there before Columbus, and I live half of America away.

zimtwister
12-13-2005, 06:14 PM
ragnar does not get paid for what he does so be nice to him.

Mr. Purple
12-13-2005, 06:16 PM
haha true that zim! RAGNAR FOR PRESIDENT! haha

countrygirl
12-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Keep him!!! I thought his dancing was kinda funny.

Calmwind
12-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Thing is,its not a dance. He is doing the cheer the same (altho no where near a sexy lol) as the Cheerleaders.

Navycoach
12-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Hey . . . anyone who is as light on their feet as a cheerleader and rides a bad-ass Harley is OK in my book.

RAGNAR IN 2008!

NeumDog
12-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Ragnar Rules!!! Best mascot in the NFL.

V4L
12-13-2005, 07:38 PM
I love his dancing.. It's too funny.. Nothing like watching a bad ass do balerinna.. haha

Vikes
12-13-2005, 07:49 PM
I don't actually get to watch the cheerleading that much since I watch it on directTv. But the little I get to see is he does sucks.

I wish he would just growl and chase the cheerleaders around or something. Now that would be cool! The Harley thing sounds cool as well.

V4L
12-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Yah I don't get to see much of him.. But when I do he cracks me up.. Just something about a bad ass dude doing jumpjacks and balerinna

WaywardHoosier
12-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Now what Ragner needs is female counterpart roaming the sidelines. Grrrrr.

NOTHING against the cheerleaders, but sometimes we need an animal woman to keep us in line.

whiteviking24
12-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Its not that I don't like Ragnar....Its that I hate his dancing!!!!

I say keep him and lose the dance scenes. To me its embarrassing to watch him when he does that.

When I think of a Viking what comes to my mind is close to what he looks like......Just stand there with a club and a sheild and look INTIMIDATING....

This is my opinoin....that is all, so please quit comparing me to a troll, some of you act like I'm saying something real stupid like:trade cpep OR bench smoot.

jimmymac
12-13-2005, 08:48 PM
I've never been to a game and seen him live, but the small clips of him dancing on TV are stupid.

But then, mascots are supposed to be court jesters.

gregair13
12-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Ragner owns! he is the trustest of true vikings. we need him.

"WaywardHoosier" wrote:

Now what Ragner needs is female counterpart roaming the sidelines. Grrrrr.

NOTHING against the cheerleaders, but sometimes we need an animal woman to keep us in line.
now that is the idea of the centruy! some hot girl in some slutty saveman outfit. how hot would that be?

jwicks
12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Do you know ragnars real job
He is the dean of students at Hopkins High School.

happy camper
12-13-2005, 09:47 PM
"jimmymac" wrote:

I've never been to a game and seen him live, but the small clips of him dancing on TV are stupid.

But then, mascots are supposed to be court jesters.

exactly. jesters.

i see him do the cheer every game. its always funny. i dont see how it embarrases anyone. must be kind of like how kids hate to dropped off at school by thier mom. maybe you'll grow out of it. :wink:

Odin
12-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Ragnar Stays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeumDog
12-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Those of you who have been to a game, do you realize Ragnar gets louder cheers for his dance than the cheerleaders do. Obviously most people at the dome are ok with it.

I still say Ragnar rules!!

ultravikingfan
12-13-2005, 10:08 PM
"Vikes" wrote:

I'm tired of that stupid dancing as well.. Every week in my bar I catch hell for that stupid mascot. Grow up and be a Viking Ragnar not a sissy pants!
If you want to be a cheerleader be one. Otherwise be a rough and tough Viking Skol!

Well then watch another game if you cannot handle the razzing.

I guess starting out 1-4 was a better razzing then our Ragnar?

The reason you catch hell is because they are just digging for something on our team and if all they can do is Rags...then they are panzies and you should beat their ass.

pigskinronin
12-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Yes, Ragnar is a cool mascot. The first time I saw him dancing like that I thought it was funny. The second time I thought it was getting old and stopped paying attention.

You have to admit though that it gets him tv exposure.

V4L
12-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Ok for people who don't like the dancing and want him to act more manly what exactly do u want him to do? Sit there and pump iron?

WBLVikeBabe
12-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Another thread bashing Ragnar, it's ridiculous :roll:
Ragnar is fricken hilarious, I think I would protest if they ever got rid of him.

2beersTommy
12-13-2005, 10:58 PM
"NeumDog" wrote:

Those of you who have been to a game, do you realize Ragnar gets louder cheers for his dance than the cheerleaders do. Obviously most people at the dome are ok with it.

I still say Ragnar rules!!

louder cheers than the cheerleaders huh ? that shouldnt be too hard..there are some decent ones, but for the most part, Ive seen better heads on lettuce !

Gift
12-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Ragnar 4TW!

gregair13
12-13-2005, 11:18 PM
if Ragnar saw this, he would SMASH!

GreenBaySlackers
12-13-2005, 11:41 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Well then watch another game if you cannot handle the razzing.

I guess starting out 1-4 was a better razzing then our Ragnar?

The reason you catch hell is because they are just digging for something on our team and if all they can do is Rags...then they are panzies and you should beat their jiggly butt.

yeah! be more like ned!

collegeguyjeff
12-14-2005, 06:52 AM
i heard the guy is a teacher, maybe he should play offensive guard?

ultravikingfan
12-14-2005, 05:37 PM
"collegeguyjeff" wrote:

i heard the guy is a teacher, maybe he should play offensive guard?

"jwicks" wrote:

Do you know ragnars real job
He is the dean of students at Hopkins High School.

WaywardHoosier
12-16-2005, 08:05 PM
It's all entertainment and at some games, we need a laugh for the big bucks we arw paying for tickets.

The Viking mascot during the Metropolitan Stadium days would just walk around or just stand on the sidelines. Then the Vikings got the horn from (is it Norway?) and then the Mascot kept getting "assignments".

The Cheeleaders were from a different local High School each week too.

Man have the times changed