PDA

View Full Version : Kliensausage

Jkurtkrauss
12-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Why doesn't Jimmy try to avoid a tackler every now and then rather than burying his head and try to bull forward? All season long, and especially yesterday, he dives forward and comes up a yard short. Our 3rd down efficiency yesterday was abissmal and he wasn't helping.

Juke Jimmy..................Juke.

Mr. Purple
12-12-2005, 08:25 PM
I still think we need to pound the ball with him on short 2nd's and 3rd's IMO.

Jkurtkrauss
12-12-2005, 08:41 PM
I like Fason there. He can turn 3rd and 1 into a 40 yard gain

gregair13
12-12-2005, 09:09 PM
klein doesnt know anything but to bull people over. he might hurt himself if he juked.

sunny
12-12-2005, 09:15 PM
The MAN is 274lbs. How many moves could he have?

If I was a defender I would hope for him to try to avoid me instead of running my jiggly butt over :shock:

cc21
12-12-2005, 09:28 PM
That is his style of running. Every runner has their own style of running. LT is a juker and a quick cuts guy. Jimmy is a north and south runner. I like it when he burries those little safeties.

Jkurtkrauss
12-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Wiggins isn't exactly petite, and he gets that extra yard. It just seems like he's 50% tackled before any contact.

Tanner_QBRB8
12-12-2005, 09:53 PM
jimmy rocks becasue he is from north dakota

ultravikingfan
12-12-2005, 09:54 PM
"Tanner_QBRB8" wrote:

jimmy rocks becasue he is from north dakota

Exactly man! Too bad he had to play for UND though! :razz:

whackthepack
12-12-2005, 10:08 PM
Jimmy should try and get a little deeper before he catches the ball, if he need 7 yards maybe get six before the catch and then get the extra yard. He will catch it four yards past the line of scrimmage and get 2 yards after the catch, and then we are short a yard.

And why is Wiggins not getting these catches! He gets 12 yards when he only needs 7! But all of a sudden the coaching staff has a hard-on for Klienny (who is better at blocking than running), and they have forgotten about Wiggy. Last two games only 3 catches, that sucks because Wiggy is the man!

Calmwind
12-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Let Jimmy be Jimmy, he is awesome. Also I dont think the coaches are taking Wiggins out of the game, Brad is the "Master of the Checkdown"...so if Jimmy is open while Wiggy is covered..........

whackthepack
12-12-2005, 11:17 PM
"Calmwind" wrote:

Let Jimmy be Jimmy, he is awesome. Also I dont think the coaches are taking Wiggins out of the game, Brad is the "Master of the Checkdown"...so if Jimmy is open while Wiggy is covered..........

Yes, they are! The coaches are using Jimmy in more sets as to not give away the run or the pass, and because of it they are taking reps away from Wiggy. I would rather have Wiggy than Jimmy, in my opinion he is not worth the 3 million a year we are paying him! He is not that good of a receiver and does not run that well after he does catch it, Wiggy is a better receiver and can run that chubby body down the field!

BlackJosh
12-12-2005, 11:23 PM
And why is Wiggins not getting these catches! He gets 12 yards when he only needs 7! But all of a sudden the coaching staff has a hard-on for Klienny (who is better at blocking than running), and they have forgotten about Wiggy. Last two games only 3 catches, that sucks because Wiggy is the man!

Maybe he's covered?

CynicalVike
12-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Jimmy had a knee injury not too long ago, so dropping his head and driving probably protects his knee from getting any direct hits. If you watch closely, most of the time a DB comes up to hit him, they shoot at his legs. Smart of them too, because he could criple a smaller guy pretty easily with a direct hit, and they know that.

whackthepack
12-12-2005, 11:28 PM
The coaches have even said that they are using him in more packages because they were using him only in running sets, and the opponents were figuring that out! So know he is getting more reps, and Wiggy is getting less reps.

Ltrey33
12-12-2005, 11:59 PM
I was pissed at Katzenjammer (that's what he's called around our house) yesterday. He had 3, count them 3, opportunities to get first downs yesterday and came up a yard short on all of them! Wiggles would have just hurdled for all three! I was disappointed in him yesterday.

magicci
12-13-2005, 07:22 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"Calmwind" wrote:

Yes, they are! The coaches are using Jimmy in more sets as to not give away the run or the pass, and because of it they are taking reps away from Wiggy. I would rather have Wiggy than Jimmy, in my opinion he is not worth the 3 million a year we are paying him! He is not that good of a receiver and does not run that well after he does catch it, Wiggy is a better receiver and can run that chubby body down the field!
we signed him to that contract pre-injury and pre-wiggy. he had a great season the year before and is a great blocking TE thats why hes gettin the cash

K-Robbing18
12-13-2005, 07:24 AM
He is putting the hurt down on them fools, I love Jimmy

Vikes
12-13-2005, 07:29 AM
Jimmy is painful to watch. I think his time has come and gone. He looks hurt, can't play more that maybe a couple of downs. Then he looks BEATDOWN. He had a good run I hope he hangs it up soon.

Hooversham
12-13-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm not sure what you people want from the guy. He's a 275 lb BLOCKING tight end. He only catches balls on checkdowns. And like someone else said, you can't put the guy in on running downs only because it tips off the other side. And asking this guy to put halfback moves on DB's is ridiculous. He SHOULD be lowering his head and trying to smash people's faces in. They don't use him the way that they should. He should be lead blocking and rolling out on sweeps and screens as a fullback. He can run.

I went to UND when Jimmy was there. He has hands of shit. But he can run well for a big man and hit like a brick wall.

UTVikfan
12-13-2005, 06:22 PM
Do you watch what Jimmy K does? Put Wiggins one on one with a DE. He is toast. Jimmy K. was a fullback before he got switched to TE...you knew that right? Ever seen Alstott run? Yah, north south...and bull them over.

So you want the best blocking tight end in the league to be Barry Sanders? Good luck with that one. We are lucky we still have him....that was a close call. Tice and Co. F-tagged him for a couple years there, ....for a reason. He catches fine. But he is a blocking TE.

Also, do you know what route he was suppose to run? Me either. Did he run it like he was suppose to? I bet he did. If you want the first down, your route has gotta be past the sticks. Brad loves to dink and dunk...watch Detroit, they do that all the time. Is this Jimmy's fault though?

sunny
12-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy You DA MAN